Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,161 members, 7,877,320 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day (954 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by ismokeweed1(f): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2012
i just saw this on my friends facebook timeline . . .

" Get this now. A man &his wife were travellng when an old man standing by the road side beckoned on them to carry him. They didn't initially but after a few meters the car suddenly stopped.

The man came out of
the car and went to call the old man. The man entered the
car and the car took off. The old man then said, "the Arch
Angel was told to blow the trumpet last four weeks sunday (15/7/ 12), but Jesus pleaded for more time
& went to cover the trumpet from sounding & the old
man then disappeared. This is a TRUE LIFE STORY that
hapend at Emure Ekiti.

Are you prepard? We can't afford 2 mis d rapture. Jesus is coming soon! Share
this with everyone"

what im finding confusing is how nigerians suddenly have the impetus to even put a date in the message :/
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2012
My mum was telling us this story last night, but her version goes thus:
Her female work colleague picked up a man on the roadside.
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by mkmyers45(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2012
Weed-at-work cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by Jenwitemi(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2012
Weed-r-us.
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by ismokeweed1(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
All of you guys posting about weed are not serious
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by CrazyMan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
All of you guys posting about weed are not serious
Don't mind them dear, we got your message.
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by Duroe: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
There are too many stories about when the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back. Shall we ensure we live a life in regular obedience to God and continual faithfulness to His word. Why are we looking for the date? If you are living right always; then the date He comes does not matter to you. Don't live for yourself now and think you will change quickly if you have an idea of the time of His coming. He said NO MAN knows the day and hour when He will come except God the Father. Know that you either go to meet him through death or He comes to meet you. I stopped looking for story of apparitions because it is not necessary for anyone living to please God always. You cannot cheat God. If you love him keep His commandments. And fellow Nigerians, we need to put our country in order- do the right thing instead of looking for a way of escape through the rapture. Jesus will not 'rush down' to the world because of Nigeria. He is coming for the whole world at the time 'appointed' by God. Shall we please find and pursue solutions to what is making life miserable to most Nigerians while we keep living right before God always!!
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by ismokeweed1(f): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2012
^^ thank you
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by illicit(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2012
@Op i like u, i smoke weed too, but get it? no one is coming!
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by ghostofsparta(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Get this into thick weeded skulls:

Jesus is not only dead.

He never even existed.

Therefore he isn't coming.
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by ismokeweed1(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Na wao! Only God knows how these atheists have managed to dig out this old thread just because they are searching for my mouth on this forum

Anyway, na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by eherbal(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Not like am stalking u or sumfin like dat. How about getting in touch. 08025082467 grin
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by eherbal(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
. wink
Re: Here Is The Date Of Judgement Day by ismokeweed1(f): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
^^^

I hope you are still asleep . . . Cos I'm sure some peoples dreams still come through smiley

(1) (Reply)

"666" / A Touching Story Shared By Pastor E.a. Adeboye / Some Handsome Preachers In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.