Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? (8033 Views)

NBC Releases List Of Media Houses That Breached Broadcasting Code / Why Is Nta Ado-ekiti Off Air For The Past 3 Weeks / Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Clemzy16(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Don't mind them. That's how these funny govt. station always behave. The worst here in BENIN is "EBS" Gosh! I hate that station. Everything about them is dull. Their staff inclusive. If it were super chickens, they would aire all their disappointing matches live. They seems to see female football as a big joke.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Icon4s: . Oh My God! What kind of English is this? Abeg who sabi this guy? Pleases maked sure u gets a translators b4 u commentedses on Nairalanded.
see who they talk? buhaha. i think the official language on nairaland should be pidgin. that way, we will see lesser amounts of bombs
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by adorebee(f): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
quote author=Super1759]No mind them, in my own,I commend they shutdown that station. If na bokoharam killing, them go show,but to show one beta thing, na lie!

One day I just felt like tuning the station, the newscaster wasn't conscious that she was on air, she was busy arranging her shoulder pad abi bra hand.like the cameraman signaled her and she automatically became serious with one mosquito smile... So full of rubbish[/quote]
LiKe seiously ,Jeeeeez!
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by S2kluv: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Very funny so people still count NTA as a station. Dont worry u people go see when i turn it to public toilet or fish pond.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by ariy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
finefabby: NTA= Digital equipment with analog workers
lol
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by calculusx(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
I have a friend that works with NTA and no one dare ask him where he works cos he isn't buoyant enough to say it in Public. National Arts Theater is better than big screen {NTA} grin
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by kokozain(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Uyi Iredia: That's bad. They should be broadcasting it.
sorry ar u not related DG NTA Tony Iredia *just thinking coz of resemblance of name*
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Icon4s(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
searay: [/b]
Senioring bro, I hails oooo, but you don't passes me
. Warri mans no deys carries lastesed. I go everlys passes u. Olodo!!
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by sonyjacobs(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
And when they are showing their sport news,they will even show you the highlight of the match.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Sijo01(f): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
Our TV stations are only good at commercials........ Imagin i have to watch the last game online when i have 5TV stations in my state, am glad my mb was not wasted.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Sijo01(f): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Clemzy16: Don't mind them. That's how these funny govt. station always behave. The worst here in BENIN is "EBS" Gosh! I hate that station. Everything about them is dull. Their staff inclusive. If it were super chickens, they would aire all their disappointing matches live. They seems to see female football as a big joke.

EBS is a walking corpse na.

1 Like

Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by ceejay80s(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
searay: How can theys broadcasted what is goods. If it was the super chickenses they would have showning it to spread heartattacking.
Icon4s: . Oh My God! What kind of English is this? Abeg who sabi this guy? Pleases maked sure u gets a translators b4 u commentedses on Nairalanded.
this is better than NITE OF A THOUSAND LAFF, i dosen't needed to pay money b4 i wented to watch
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Cuteboy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
shocked :DShuo na wetin dey go on cheesy
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by ajf(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Nah!! They only show pdp rallies,acn rallies,university convocation, patience jonathan, national assembly, house of rep and public forums e.g Forum topic: stopping corruption in Nigeria guest speaker: Chief James Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by mikuz(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2012
ajf: Nah!! They only show pdp rallies,acn rallies,university convocation, patience jonathan, national assembly, house of rep and public forums e.g Forum topic: stopping corruption in Nigeria guest speaker: Chief James Ibori.

grin
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by hrhobi1(m): 2:49am On Sep 01, 2012
NTA is now a fraudulent and political organization. Do they ever show or air any meaningful program? and yet they receive a huge chunk of the national budget.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by AustineE1: 3:43am On Sep 01, 2012
NTA is long dead & buried(RIP),tuned to GTV&TV2 both ghanain channels,aired black starlets matches life,despite there ignominious outing!AIT has joined the league of failures,always showing the so called developmnt strides of our thieving governors!Thanks to the ever exploiting DSTV which is now our only hope!
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by seunlayi(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2012
I am surprisesed when they broadcasting the UEFA Super Plate final yesterday, i hoping they will also broadcasted the next falcomest matches. Never mind my english o.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by ernestleon(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2012
You could as well ignore his comments.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by timilehing(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Billyonaire: NTA ? Who watches that shit?
I'm suprised to hear its stil functioning
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by timilehing(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2012
ajf: Nah!! They only show pdp rallies,acn rallies,university convocation, patience jonathan, national assembly, house of rep and public forums e.g Forum topic: stopping corruption in Nigeria guest speaker: Chief James Ibori.
Obviously their area of specialization
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by searay(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2012
Icon4s: . Warri mans no deys carries lastesed. I go everlys passes u. Olodo!!
excepted Blessing Okag...duling the lastic Olympics
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by sammyjay441: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
illitrate: That old cargo. if na pdp issue you will see NTA live
u make sense die
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by bright007(f): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2012
How does this affect the .........in the.....?
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Leobreezy(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2012
Isn't it obvious?! Who wants 2 watch Nigeria fail woefully again? As a matter of fact, who even watches NTA sef? Dat stupid station with their factitious news!!
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Caseless: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2012
Igbeke, when last did u subscribe or pay 4 startime's service? Ar u high? Whch dambe ar they showin,bigot? They alwyz air past olympic games lyk nig vs arg., comonwealth,nat'l sport festival,beijin olympic nd 9jria 2009. Whr did u get dat frm? Bigot!
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Kenneth205(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2012
S2kluv: why now, i dont like dis. U don finish d guy.
lmao. Laff wan tıre ma belle oh..
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Guguru102(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
PETER YABING PAUL,WETIN DIFFERENT BTW D TWO OF U,TEACHER ZOMBIE.
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Guguru102(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
Den dey talk about station,u day call nta,nta wey don go coma,galaxy tv good pass dem
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by johnwizey: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
searay: How can theys broadcasted what is goods. If it was the super chickenses they would have showning it to spread heartattacking.
Yeeeeh english don scatter my head o
Re: Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? by Sadmin(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
I have watched Nta,since 2003. They ar useless to the nation. But they can broadcast pdp issues... God go punish u all (amen)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twilight Saga: New Moon / Lesbian - Latest Nollywood Yoruba Movie / WATCH COUPLE OF DAYS THIS VALENTINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.