Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' (1967 Views)

How Will You Know OR What Classifies A Person As Ugly,handsome Or Beautify / If Ur Girl Friend Is In All Social Networks ,my broda,U Re 99% Single!! / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by solumto: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2008
Nairalanders i need ur comments on this issue,if u were in my shoes what will u do to u and the girl.
pls comment
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by adekennis(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
Unmm, your mum want better tin for yo grin grin grin
listen to your mama jare
be an obidient boy wink
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
Is she disqualifies your girl as ugly then it means she is beautiful.

Negative x Negative = Positive.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Busta(f): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2008
michelin89:

Is she disqualifies your girl as ugly then it means she is beautiful.

Negative x Negative = Positive.

Thats a good way of putting it.

lol

@topic,
I guess u're a mama's boi.
Tell ur mama that its the love btw both of u that counts and not the physical appearance.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by mrpataki(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2008
Are you marrying her based on beauty of the face or beauty of the heart?

What defines a lady as ugly? angry

Madness! Gosh.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Joey82(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2008
damn ur mama, u're marrying ur wife, not mama's wife, simple.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by efuah(f): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2008
Facial beauty! facial beauty!! facial beauty!!
That has always been our problem n it is the main reason why some of us die out of shock or break down out of shock, because we always think those who look beautiful or innocent facially can't hurt and we relate monster n wickedness to those who look not too good in appearance!  When are we going to look within too, deep inside too undecided

I tell you, the "drop dead beauties" are the most dangerous on earth! grin tongue . .  .Tell ya mama that to u, she's the miss world, cus of that "special" thing that attracted u to her wink na wa for ur mama sef lipsrsealed (abeg dnt bite me).

mrpataki:

What defines a lady as ugly? angry
av been wondering too undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by mrpataki(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ ell,

Never worry, facial and tooth surgery go replace am. grin Make we meet grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by ell77(f): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2008
@Poster, okay I am feeling bad for the poster now. Well mothers always want the best unfortunately their idea of the best may not be the same as yours sometimes they are right and the child is wrong, but i personally think in this case you are right. You define who you find attractive or don't you think your girl is attractive, if so then tell your mum that.

If you don't find her attractive and love her still, then tell your mum that too. Just tell her you live her and it is your choice afterall tomorrow your mum may pick a girl who she thinkks is beauitful enough for you to marry and then you find some other major fault and it is not your mum who will suffer it is you. So if you know the reasons why you love this girl then tell your mum. If you don't know why you love her, still stay with her (it is often hard to say why we fall for certian people) - as long as she is a good person.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by ell77(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

@ ell,

Never worry, facial and tooth surgery go replace am. grin Make we meet grin

bwuah ha ha! grin

efuah:

When are we going to look within too, deep inside too undecided

I tell you, the "drop dead beauties" are the most dangerous on earth! grin tongue . . .Tell ya mama that to u, she's the miss world, cus of that "special" thing that attracted u to her wink na wa for your mama sef lipsrsealed (abeg dnt bite me).

listen to this girl she knows what she is saying!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by holythug(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
it might not even b about d beauty . . . & i ask myself y shd she av condemned her wit beauty of all things
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by efuah(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
ell77:

listen to this girl she knows what she is saying!
Of course! Nobody uses a remote control on me. . . . i reason wt ma own head not mama's or my dad's tongue

holythug:

it might not even b about d beauty . . . & i ask myself y should she av condemned her wit beauty of all things
i wonder o. . . stereotyped perception i guess undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by ifyalways(f): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2008
why should it be beauty that your mum is worried about?
are you marrying for your mother or for yourself?
if the girl is ok for you, please go ahead marry her.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by tommyex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
Advice-If you are cute/cool,dont marry an 'ugly' as in ugly girl o.It cant last at all.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2008
"If your wife wow, feel free" - I go save

Oh boy listen and marry am. That kind chick nor go complain even if she meet you with another woman for una bed.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

@ ell,
How for do? Which levels now? tongue

eyah. . .so you still want OBJ? tongue just send him an email. . .obj@yahoo.com grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by mrpataki(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

eyah. . .so you still want OBJ? tongue just send him an email. . .obj@yahoo.com grin

Sent the email tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by holythug(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

ooh u think because ribadu as gone to school EFCC cant get u. . . how did u get his email
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

Sent the email tongue

i trust that you did. . . am about to delete my account on facebook oh. undecided
i registered, i saw , i conquered. . . .then i left grin(FB)
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
holythug:

ooh u think because ribadu as gone to school EFCC can't get u. . . how did u get his email
**information witheld** cool cool
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by mrpataki(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2008
Ok no wahala. Go siddon for your Ekitiparapo undecided tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

Ok no wahala. Go siddon for your Ekitiparapo undecided tongue
LOL. . . ki lon se e. . embarassed
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by holythug(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2008
toyin we dey watch u o cool
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by henchmark: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2008
i will buy her ( my mum ) a wedding gown then both of us will go to the altar, case dismissed.

my girlfriend will be her chiefbridesmaid.

nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grow and be a man, i love my mum very much , but there are limits.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2008
holythug:

toyin we dey watch u o cool
LOL. . . all you can do is watch. . .no touching!! cool cool
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nmeka(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2008
it all depends on u,do u think ur girl is ugly?do u hav any doubts at all, u can also ask a few other girls and guyz n hear their response, maybe ur mum is jus beefin or she personally dosent lyk d girl, maybe ur mum feels d girl is more beautiful than she isso guy dnt drop her becoz ur mum said such,find out first.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by mrpataki(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ toyin,
Hope you left them the way you met them oh.  tongue Was thinking you do repay back in kind.

@ ell,
Packing up my surgery materials for the day. tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

@ toyin,
Hope you left them the way you met them oh. tongue Was thinking you do repay back in kind.
nope. , i wrote some very important info down, jo. left as i came ko came as i left ni. . .you'll be hearing from moi
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by holythug(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2008
haba. . .toyin abeg i no b BIG broda o
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by mrpataki(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2008
Inspector Gadget. cool Keep on the writing oh. I am waiting for yours anyways. tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

Inspector Gadget. cool Keep on the writing oh. I am waiting for yours anyways. tongue
my what? lol. . .waiting. . . waiting. . 6months l8r. . waiting. . grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Mum Disqualifies Ur Girl As 'ugly' by mrpataki(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
Aiight then. I dont put pressure. Your choice. angry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings / My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast / Would You Want Your Ex Happy Or Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.