Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,808 members, 7,905,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Website Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (780 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review by guru01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
www.centurymegasystem.com/strabek-engineering/

Please Note that all contents and images there are demo, thank you.
Re: Website Review by DualCore1: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
The design style is ancient. It doesn't have a modern feel. It doesn't have to be busy for it to be modern... it can still be simple and modern. I think the color scheme is dull.

My honest opinion.
Re: Website Review by guru01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dual Core: The design style is ancient. It doesn't have a modern feel. It doesn't have to be busy for it to be modern... it can still be simple and modern. I think the color scheme is dull.

My honest opinion.

Thank you, am just working according to the Logo Color. But what will you suggest i do to improve it?
Re: Website Review by yawatide(f): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
1) Get rid of the background. I personally find it hard to read the content and worse still, making it fixed doesn't make it easier for me (and perhaps others)

2) Get rid of the news flash on the side. Worse case, make it static. Too much animation is a distraction to me (and perhaps others)

3) Contact form says I haven't entered a code but alas! I see no code on the page. Or has the background image made it invisible?

4) Reduce the size of the header image. You need to make as much content as possible above the fold. All those with a small resolution will see is a large image, not to mention that in your locale, people are paying dearly for bandwidth

Good luck!
Re: Website Review by guru01(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
1) Get rid of the background. I personally find it hard to read the content and worse still, making it fixed doesn't make it easier for me (and perhaps others)

2) Get rid of the news flash on the side. Worse case, make it static. Too much animation is a distraction to me (and perhaps others)

3) Contact form says I haven't entered a code but alas! I see no code on the page. Or has the background image made it invisible?

4) Reduce the size of the header image. You need to make as much content as possible above the fold. All those with a small resolution will see is a large image, not to mention that in your locale, people are paying dearly for bandwidth

Good luck!

Thank you.
Re: Website Review by guru01(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2012
Contact form says I haven't entered a code but alas! I see no code on the page. Or has the background image made it invisible?
That's was cause by the server, on my local it works fine, but i will fix it anyway.
Thanks.

Please review again, have removed the background image, pls which header image are you talking about?
Re: Website Review by yawatide(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
1) Now the background is too white. Think of using a subtle background to complement your current colors, like sky blue. Check colorcombos.com for ideas
Re: Website Review by william5: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
Try increasing the line-height of the paragraphs. The texts are all too close together and make legibility poor.

1 Like

Re: Website Review by dxter486: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2012
Also, add some shadows to some graphic elements.

http://iwebchk.com
Re: Website Review by guru01(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2012
dxter486: Also, add some shadows to some graphic elements.

The graphics will be change also the contents, the ones there are demo.

Thanks.
Re: Website Review by guru01(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
1) Now the background is too white. Think of using a subtle background to complement your current colors, like sky blue. Check colorcombos.com for ideas

Thanks for the link, that helps alot.
Re: Website Review by guru01(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2012
dxter486: Also, add some shadows to some graphic elements.

Thanks i will do just that.
Re: Website Review by guru01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Thank you all for the review, have done several amendment. You can still check to if am making mistake someone or nowhere.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Email Script / / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.