Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,092 members, 7,919,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

If U R Free To Use The Internet In Ur Office - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If U R Free To Use The Internet In Ur Office (763 Views)

Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? / You'll Likely Be Unsuccessful If You Use The Following Phrases Often / U.R.P As A Course. good or bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U R Free To Use The Internet In Ur Office by solumto: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2008
hello what will u do if u r chanced to always log on to the net at all times in ur office ,where and how will u maximise the use of the net. need ur comments.
Re: If U R Free To Use The Internet In Ur Office by adekennis(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2008
I'm free to the internet in my office
infact i browse from moring to night while nobody disturb mee because i av my own system
what else angry
Re: If U R Free To Use The Internet In Ur Office by stalker(f): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2008
adekennis:

I'm free to the internet in my office
infact i browse from moring to night while nobody disturb mee because i av my own system
what else angry

I wonder o!
Re: If U R Free To Use The Internet In Ur Office by ndubest(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2008
what i will do is what am doing now

drop posts on nairaland

read and laugh while reading peoples opinion

though that at my free time oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained On Oracle / Etb Test On Sat 9th Feb / Can I Easily Get An Oil Coy Job With My Gis Skill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.