Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,573 members, 7,948,196 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (37047 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by precious4u: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
bros dont you think this question is vague. you simply asked a question. we dont know for real if we are going to get the job with the said bank or not. as a matter of fact you know that a lot of guys and girls will definately want to work with the said bank. pls if you intend getting us the job do so otherwise dont give us false hopes. angry
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by clemsorim(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
i will be very happy to work there.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by pemi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2008
yes i will
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by guts(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2008
i really would like to work there, gist me.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by vitamin(f): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2008
me too
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ORESANYA: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2008
sure i will love to work at oceanic or do we have any thing better than that in naija smiley
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by caniva(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2008
yes I will. to be a part of a success team
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by seandiddy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
why not, depending on the pay!!!!! cool
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by falob(f): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
I would love to work in the banking sector; and oceanic bank would be proud to have me
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by muyenidowu: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2009
I think i am one of them can u pls link me up
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by hardewaley: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2009
I am interested
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by seunallday: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
see tripps grin cheesy
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by expressor(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2009
wat kind of thread is this, i am suprised that ppl still decide to answer such a dumb question. what good as come out of it so far? well, na d 9ja factor sha.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by magbukky: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2009
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i will
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by vanderjo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2009
I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED.henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by teeboy034(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN WORK IN OCEANIC BANK, I LOVE DERE CONCEPT!
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by adunniolu: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
i have dreamt of working in oceanic bank.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by omolaoye(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
i love to But not on contract
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by infosoln: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2009
i will like to work with them, they are the best
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by sundib: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2009
i'm keen to work with the bank.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by jalaw4real(f): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, i will like to work in oceanic bank cheesy smileya wink kiss cry
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by OLAMIND1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
Yeh oceanic!?

yes! money! yes! owo!   shocked

of course Ego! cry   yessssssssssss!!!!!!

should i send my documents? preferably i'll like the post of a "director" grin
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by chukxy44(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2009
stop it. are u guys all nut. can't u see that this is sinking ship with the captain off the hook. the dum that started the useless thread has taking to his heals. oceanic bank ko oceanic bank nee. incase u want to work in there makerting just go ojulegba osil and drop your c.v, wait till they call u up for test. dats much better than wishful thinking. pls. just stop the suptidity of another yes or yes ooo
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by lawyer(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2009
But how come no body wants to work for Unity Bank? grin
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by pekkyn: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2009
I Wouldnt mind
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by fabay(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2009
i would like to work with oceanic bank
i guess they pay welllll
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Ebhos56: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2009
Yes, i have passion for that bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 19, 2009
U guys really are very funny- you should know this guy( poster ) is a dumb person who is just making fun of you, this thread started JUNE 2008 till date ( 2009 ) no answer from the poster. Ah ba. You guyz need to think @least you know the route to the bank for enquiries and not just fooling urself around on this thread. Abegiiii
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by andras(f): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2009
l will like to work in Oceanic my dear.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by chasong(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam

Due to the F/M or advert i saw in your website i have good interest of working in your bank and long i wait to meet this opportunity and here it is.
Sir am IDOGUN LAWRENCE a fresh graduate of electrical/electronics engineering in Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma with a second class upper division and i have successfully completed my NYSC feb.2008 and ready to add meaningfully towards a challenging organization.
I have an attachment of my details CV's or Resume.and i have good team spirit and am ready to work with any.
Sir,i will be greatful if this application is given any useful consideration.

IDOGUN IBODEME LAWRENCE
PHONE NO; 08083446616
larryidogun@yahoo.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE: A Fresh Graduate Of Electrical Electronics Engineering Seeking A Trainee Engineering Job In Power, Control, Machines, Computer, Electronics And Telecommunication, Accurate, Ability To Learn Fast, Working With My Team And Initiatives And To Contribute Meaningfully Towards The Growth And Development Of A Challenging And Competitive Organization.
SKILLS/QUALITIES: Excellent Communication Skills, Creative And Innovative, Meticulous And Accuracy, Ability To Work With Team, Impeccable Characters And Integrity.

PERSONAL DATA:
SEX: MALE
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
DATE OF BIRTH: 26TH OCTOBER, 1982
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY
LOCAL GOVT. AREA: ESTAKO EAST
STATE OF ORIGIN: EDO STATE
NATIONALITY: NIGERIAN

EDUCATIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS
 B.Eng (Hons) Electrical / Electronics Engineering 1999-2005, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Second Class Upper Division.
 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (Waec) 1996, @ Ajara Grammar School, Badagry, Lagos State
 First School Leaving Certificate Examination (Fslce) 1990, @ Army Children’s Primary School, Badagry, Lagos State.

WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH DATES
 National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) @ Christ Our Foundation Academy, Private School, Emure - Ekiti, Ekiti State (2007-2008)
 Six Month Industrial Training (IT) @ Power Holding Company of Nigeria, Auchi Business Unit, Auchi Edo State. (2004)

DESCRIPTION OF JOBS
 Maintenance of Electrical Devices and Machines, Earthing, Re-Planting of wooding and Concrete Pole and some Basic Safety in Workshop practice.

HOBBIES
Making Friends, Reading Interesting Books and Dialoguing on Important Issues.
REFEREES
1. Dr. Sylvester Idogun
HOD.Pathology and Chemical Laboratory,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH),
Benin City, Edo State.

2. Mr. Henry Idogun
General Manager,
Salamasor Nig. Ltd Lagos.

3. Mr. Omojefe Richard Onoyiwe
Emma-delta Group, Lagos.

I work in lloyds bank at the moment and just looking at your cv on a public website makes me think
'wat a fucking idiot!!!'
why would you put your personal details on a public website
haven't you heard of identity fraud
yeah you want to get a good job - who doesnt
but why would your jeopardise yourself in this rather dumb manner,
get that info off the board, mate!!! angry
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by LolDar: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
I dont mind working there because it is a loving place to be and also a place filled with challenges,i love to face challenges!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate At NNPC? / 7 Sentences You Shouldn't Say To Your Boss - EVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.