Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,671 members, 7,938,040 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? (1582 Views)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by Fancyshoes: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
I live in a large city and had to go out of my way in a different part of town to where I normally shop to get some special ingredients for a dish I was preparing for a party.

I was driving past a house when I saw my girlfriends husband at the front of the house kissing and handling another woman during the middle of the day when he was supposed to be at work.

In hast I stopped my car and checked and double checked that is was my girlfriends husband and without doubt it was him. The woman he was with is a bit younger than my friend but they have a very similar look. There he was in broad daylight at the front of this womans home passionately kissing and handling her breasts and bottom. It was obvious they had just finished being extremely intimate with each other and he was leaving.

I felt sick and angry that he could be so deceitful.

What should I do, tell him I know about his affair or do I tell my girlfriend what I saw OR do I just keep my mouth shut as it is none of my business.

I am so hurt for my girlfriend as she is so much in love with her husband and is a wonderful, loyal and dedicated wife and I havent been able to stop thinking about it.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by Busta(f): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2008
U should have stopped ur car, go across to him to say hi

I hate cheats angry angry
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by sylvao2000(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
@poster please drive back there now and make sure he was the very man.
But come hold on what is your business leave them alone and mind your business ok, you will soon get info about yours man if you have one angry angry angry
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2008
I bet sylvao is head of Cheated United which is why he cries in every thread where cheaters are insulted

Dodoyo.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by Chay(f): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2008
I'll tell you to keep that to yourself o. Never involve yourself in matters of the heart. What happens after you tell her and she confronts him then they make up? Think about that.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by adeboo(f): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2008
Dont say anything to ur girlfriend cause she will not believe you.
She will say you are trying to destroy her home - and i can assure u that she already has an incline that he is a cheat and having someone confirm that will only send her into the defense mode.

Just tell him that you have seen him around town with different girls and he needs to stop hurting ur friend.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by sylvao2000(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

I bet sylvao is head of Cheated United which is why he cries in every thread where cheaters are insulted

Dodoyo.

Still thinking of how to steal your heart and cheat on you,  so you could have a life story here on CHEAT, nose pocker and you must lean to kok'unu OK grin
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2008
ur lying,
no cheating husband would do that in broad daylight when he's had his fill indoors.
besides wetin concern you,busy body.
learn to look the other way,some things are better kept as secrets
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by Nautillus(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2008
bennygee:

your lying,
no cheating husband would do that in broad daylight when he's had his fill indoors.

Sound's quite unbelievable. but if were to be true why didnt you use your phone to take a picture or do an amature video?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
List Of Cheats:

1. Sylvao2000
2. Bennygee
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by ifyalways(f): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
i wudnt talk if am in your shoes.
some things are better kept secret
your friend might not believe you undecided
she might and it might end up in divorce/bitter squabble b/w the couple
if they settle,you become public enemy 1/olofofo 1
so dear,keep it to yourself i dont pray to see suh things sha
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
I dont understand gibberish, sylvao. Try again.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by 9star(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2008
SMTIN TELLS ME DAT DAT GURL ThiefOfHearts HAS BIN
DEALT WIT BY MEN.SORI You HEAR, THE NEXT ONE WILL STILL
CHEAT ON You CUS MEN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT.

@POSTER
I SAW UR OWN HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND handling AND SQUEEZING
ANODA GIRL AT ABT 1.30PM ON FRIDAY.
AMEBO!! WETIN CONCERN You?
4 UR INFORM UR HUBBY IS ALSO CHEAT ON You.You KNW Y?
CUS MEN WILL ALWAZ CHEAT. lipsrsealed
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2008

@POSTER
I SAW UR OWN HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND handling AND SQUEEZING
ANODA GIRL AT ABT 1.30PM ON FRIDAY.
AMEBO!! WETIN CONCERN You?
4 UR INFORM UR HUBBY IS ALSO CHEAT ON You.You KNW Y?
CUS MEN WILL ALWAZ CHEAT.

You are fucking hilarious lol grin
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by FELORE(f): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2008
i think u should stayy out of it if u get involved u might get part of the blame :-x
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by waterworks(f): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2008
JESUS CHRIST U PEOPLE ARE WICKED OH!! see how u just attacked the poorgirl lol eniways dont talk ohh
she might not believe you- end of friendship even if she believes and they make up after that- end of friendhsip
if its that serious she will find out herself.

she might know:
have u ever heard of cases wer the woman and man both know the man is cheaign but they dont want to confront it? like an unspokenagreement. she might want to act if she knows u know. and if shes content with the situation ure telling her will force her out which might not be her best bet depending on the situation.

do you want to be the one to bring hurt to your friend? heard the phrse dont shoot the messenger? they alwys get shot!
dont confront the guy: he might turn her against u maybe say u tried to seduce him.

nairalanders ohh jesus eniways i don say my own o
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by tkb417(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2008
whats the name of this novel again?
i want to read the full story
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2008
@poster

if you want to amebo then i suggest you clear it up with the husband first and see if he tone down or stop all together.

Its very dangerous to come between a couple. If the relationship breaks down your friend might have a vendetta over you simply because she blames you for the break down of her marriage.

Its all psychological . . . . she may just settle for hating you rather than the one she loves or loved at some point. it doesn't matter whether the marriage was working or not.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by nwauwa(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
lol
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by ruudgal: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2008
Fancyshoes, sweetie, e jo, Machuonu, !

it might hurt you to see but at the end of the day, you really dont want to be the bearer of bad news,

you cant expect her to pick ur words over her bread and butter, Let this be one of your best kept secrets,

if you are a christian, pray he would be exposed, DOnt pplay James Bond oo,

And in future, follow nairaland advice and take pictures or record video, Better yet, walk up to him and say hi, He would be soooo embaraassed he might go and confess because he thinks you would first,

Mbok, No yarn o, Look the other way, tell yourself it was a very ver very bad dream!
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by playmate(f): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2008
y all d insults on d poor girl,she simply asked 4 an advice,aint her fault d guy did dat in broad daylight on d street.
girl take ur time,dnt tell neither he or his wife,wait until u av proof den u'll sort it out wit d guy in a cool manner.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by baby4u2(f): 2:29am On Jan 22, 2008
when u saw the guy u should have come out to say helllo, let him know someone has caught him doesnt need to be his wife, if he wont stop he will curtail it. but since u didnt say anything then, just dont say anything again. pray for him, and for those of u saying all men are cheats, its not true. just say i am a cheat dont speak for others.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by TheSly: 2:33am On Jan 22, 2008
none of my bizznizz
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by opokonwa(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2008
@poster

You be amebo?

Na only your girlfriend be get husband wey dey cheat?

Kindly mind your own business and do not start a fire that you cannot extinguish.

At times, it is best to mind our own business.

Worry about your own husband.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by chychy(f): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2008
This is really a tricky question, should i or should i not?

U'd have gone across 2 say hi.

U know things about telling, they might have a big fight n when they settle, u'd become the enemy,

U said sth that struck me "u said they look similar". Usually, when men cheat on their wives with someone that looks just like her, it is either there is sth d wife ain't doing but he still loves her (y wld he commit adultery with someone that looks like wifey?)or he subconsciously wants something different and imagines that since she is so close to home, (look alike) he might as well be having an affair with his wife.

Hint her subtly and find out if there r things she used 2 do with and for him that she doesn't do anymore, that is without telling her oh.
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by bjluv: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2008
I'd mind my own biz at least that is the way things are round here---sorry if mine is a wrong answer cheesy
Re: Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? by tonib(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
it is better for you to keep quiet so that you will no cause trouble for urself, just as other nairalanders said, if u tell, they have a big fight , they make up and you now bcom the number 1 enemy. just pretend as if you didnt see anything and next time you see the guy with a lady outside again, walk up to him and say hi

(1) (Reply)

Am Just Curious? / Juicy Office Gossip / What Will I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.