Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,137 members, 7,890,840 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Thisday Newspaper Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thisday Newspaper Test. (4770 Views)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / Punch Newspaper Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee / Petro Recruit-page 12, Thisday Newspaper, December 4, 2007. (advanced Fraud) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2012
The test is on saturday 1st september. Pls reply if you recieved an email from them. I'm doing my test at Abuja.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ejiuka: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2012
I got the message too,but don't know what to read,Please can anybody tell me what to expect for the Test. eudochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by foluberry(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2012
Me 2 o. I got a mail, don't know wat 2 read @ all. Sumbody help!
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2012
What position did you guys apply for?
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by 234GT(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2012
I just sent my cv. I did not apply for any position. I will be writing in lagos, but I dont know what to read specifically too.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2012
^^^Ok, you know those for the graphic design category were asked to send their portfolio as well.
As for the test, i think it will be the usual aptitude test- general knowledge with current affairs maybe.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by 234GT(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ace.:
^^^Ok, you know those for the graphic design category were asked to send their portfolio as well.
As for the test, i think it will be the usual aptitude test- general knowledge with current affairs maybe.
I read biochemistry and I have no work experience with any media house. I think I am being recruited for position of field reporter.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by spykid014(f): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
I got the mail too. I'm writing in Lag. I've been readin' general stuff, current affairs inclusive. And don't 4get to print out the mail, remember dats wot admits U into the venue.
God's Grace to us all!
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2012
Good luck to everyone doing the test.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by spykid014(f): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2012
ThankU Ace.
In the auditorium now, waiting 4 the test tto begin.
These guys are very organised sha 0h. Very! See checking of the print out now... Hmmmm
God's Grace to us all!
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by spykid014(f): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
Jesus!!!!!! Ddis test na die 0h! See as headache wan kill me.... Dis na d real CRITICAL REASONING!!! God's Grace to us all 0hb
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
^^^I couldn't help but lol...real critical reasoning.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
The second set in Abuja should be finishing the test now. I wish us all the best.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Relixy2k: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Thisday test is one of the most brain cracking and racking test that I have ever done. I did a lot of logic but this one is quite complex, obscure in many cases and even ambiguous in some cases. I beleive God is in control.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by 234GT(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
I answered the ones I could and guessed the remaining. I believe the best 'guessers' will get the job. I just pray my guesses win.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by foluberry(f): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
I'm sure d test was meant for professors...even if we had 3 hours, I don't know how one could have finished. Def d worst test I've ever written. Evn GMAT z no match 4dat nonsense exam. I rly agree that d best 'guessers' wil be shortlisted.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by 234GT(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
They said they would get back to us in two to three weeks. Goodluck to all!
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
I guess they just want to cut down on the applicants cos we were really many at the Abuja test center. I was suprised at the way the questions turned out too.

234GT: I answered the ones I could and guessed the remaining. I believe the best 'guessers' will get the job. I just pray my guesses win.
Good luck with your guesses.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by 234GT(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
We were many in lagos too.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
Has anyone heard anything?
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by spykid014(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmm. After dat professors test they gave us? Well, I'm sure they've contacted thosee that made it cz its been over 2weeks sins d test. Its all good tho!
Goodluck to everyone in all our endeavours!
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by 234GT(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
The questions were meaningless. QED!
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by foluberry(f): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
Has anyone heard anything? Who knows any1 that was called?
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by 234GT(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
I have not heard anything.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by foluberry(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
Really? R we sure dat exam wasn't staged? Nawa
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
They invited some people for a 2nd test on saturday 20th oct. Heard those who took the test in Abuja were not up to 25 in number.
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by deepwaters(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2012
Hi. The second test was more of a 'test' than the first. I guess they were overwhelmed by the turn-out and just used the first one to reduce people. Second test was essay, 3 questions in all. They had nothing to do with current affairs, so people who 'crammed' national headlines just wasted their time! They just wanted to check how well you can write, your grammar, and how you can convert your experience and put into an article that will be attractive and interesting. I wrote in Lagos, and we were less than 30. Don't know when they'll get back to us. Please I would really like to connect with anyone who did it too. Thanks guys
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2013
@deepwaters, did you finally get a call from ThisDay?
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by spykid014(f): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Ace.:
@deepwaters, did you finally get a call from ThidDay?

Hey... Is this Ace from WC?smiley
Re: Thisday Newspaper Test. by Ace3: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2013
^^^Hello...nope.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Income / Unemployed 1st Class Graduates Lounge / List Of Job Interview Questions And Their Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.