Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,695 members, 7,951,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal (18077 Views)

Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. / Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level / C.K Ayo Presents At Harvard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by AjanleKoko: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
thelastPope:

Why are you putting in so much energy to defend when no one has attacked?

Is cheating a Yoruba or Igbo word?

This is exactly how people fail exams.
Some people really need to learn to read oh embarassed
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by ajf(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
AmBeautiful: I hate people cheating exams

Cant people read!
Abeg no come here dey do show-off jare. Na olodo you be...
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by ellacute(f): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2012
[author=all4naija]Why would BBC of all media say 'dozens of students' and use 'each other' in the same sentence?[/quote]

lol...english iz not dat easy thou
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 01, 2012
ajf:
Abeg no come here dey do show-off jare. Na olodo you be...

lol! Your conscience no go allow you rest. Be like say you cheat your way from nursery school to University. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Cute1bliss(m): 1:50am On Sep 01, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Chei MAU-Lag students don invade harvard grin

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by tellmoon(m): 1:54am On Sep 01, 2012
koolkamzzy:

If you are taking a course in Accounting or taxation, where all definition and answers must come from the various accounting bodies (e.g. CICMA, SFAS, GAAP, AICPA, ACCA, IFRS, GASB, AICPA), then it’s very possible to have all the students writing same answers.
Those guys knw der onions. they hv been offering those courses long b4 u were born without any complain. no d support bad thing, I beg.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Shaw007(m): 2:47am On Sep 01, 2012
ekwah: Long live MIT!! cool
havard us still d best. . .4get
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by forgiven(m): 3:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Guess the teaching assistant is a Nigerian.........expert at catching cheats.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:39am On Sep 01, 2012
I'm not surprised by this. undecided
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Richiy(f): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2012
They cheat...it makes news on a world class agency. Here, it is seen as normal..
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 01, 2012
Danka7777: A little Historical Background of the Ivy League school. Harvard University was founded in the 17th Century by a man named Isaac Royall with the proceeds from the sale of black slaves, and the sweat and labor of our forbears at a sugar plantation in Antigua.

I have no problem with any black attending the institution, however be aware you stepping on the blood and pain of our black relatives who worked 18 hours a day, sun up to sun down, to birth the institution. In spite of this, there is no stone, tablet, memorial to commemorate those on whose backs the institution was built.

Wow! To say that I'm speechless is an understatement. I think a petition to the university's governing body to recognize the contributions of the black slaves is not out of the question.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by AustineE1: 4:15am On Sep 01, 2012
...cld this be the reason our so called Harvard graduates in government of Nigeria has been very nasty,disappointing,self-aggrandising and braggadocious!in reference to the flippant Nasir El-rufai!big time cheater!!
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 01, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ponctuaations
It's 'punctuations' please. Thank you.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Phikom(m): 5:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Brand_new: Everybody cheats, the school administrators should get a break!
abi ooo
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by thorpido(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2012
AmBeautiful: I hate people cheating exams

Cant people read!
I don't know if I should advice you to cheat sometimes.What do you mean by cheating exams?
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by SirElaw(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2012
M M M: Is cheating now a bad thing undecided
Mentality of typical naija student...smh* lipsrsealed
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I hereby prognosticate a dearth of intellectuals in America.
Why cant you simply say "foretell" or "prophesy"? Nawa o.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I hereby prognosticate a dearth of intellectuals in America.
Why cant you simply say "foretell" or "prophesy"? And why would you say such an evil prayer? It would have been better if you said "I predict intellectual decline in America". That way, it would not look as if you are wishing their proffessors death! Nawa o.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by cap28: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Danka7777: A little Historical Background of the Ivy League school. Harvard University was founded in the 17th Century by a man named Isaac Royall with the proceeds from the sale of black slaves, and the sweat and labor of our forbears at a sugar plantation in Antigua.

I have no problem with any black attending the institution, however be aware you stepping on the blood and pain of our black relatives who worked 18 hours a day, sun up to sun down, to birth the institution. In spite of this, there is no stone, tablet, memorial to commemorate those on whose backs the institution was built.

thank you!

and yet dumb nigerians continue to drool at the mouth at the mere mention of this institution.

Ivy league institutions were created by wealthy american slave owners for the education of their children who would become future leaders of america not low self esteemed african wanna bes who continue to deceive themselves that they are equal to white men simply because they spend thousands of pounds or dollars going to schools which were not even established for their benefit.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by cap28: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
CFCfan:

Wow! To say that I'm speechless is an understatement. I think a petition to the university's governing body to recognize the contributions of the black slaves is not out of the question.

how about demanding that your own govt stop diverting funds that could be used to fund eductional institutions in nigeria so that our people will stop wasting their money learning at foreign institutions like harvard where they are taught that they are the most inferior race on the planet?
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by igbo2011(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Why is this on the front pagge? What does it have to do with Nigeria?

Also what has Harvard done for Africa? They have business conferences but what does that do?

If harvard was so great why don't all these harvard grads come back to africa so we can control our own businesses? Most of the businesses are controlled by foreignners.

If harvard was so good why are mst great nigerian businessppeople not graduates from there? Where did Ibeto Dangote and innocent Chukwuma go?

Let's stop valueing foreig schoolsn everything so much!
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by samfibby(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
their fathers cheated to enrol them in such schools. I wonder why they are complaining

1 Like

Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by OmoEziokwu: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
exxell: Why cant you simply say "foretell" or "prophesy"? And why would you say such an evil prayer? It would have been better if you said "I predict intellectual decline in America". That way, it would not look as if you are wishing their proffessors death! Nawa o.

Sorry, but "dearth" and "death" are two different words with different meanings.
Re: Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal by Flawlessdiva1(f): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
M M M: Is cheating now a bad thing undecided
You must be high

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Student – 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Stay Off Campus / 4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates / ASUU: Buhari Will Intervene Soon, Gbajabiamila Appeals For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.