Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years (6119 Views)

10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University / Private Or Public School. Which Is Better? / Mixed School Vs Single-Sex School - Which Do You Prefer & Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by osogwu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
PLS house help me from ur xpirece tell me the school which does not accept waec or neco result after four years
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by Krosslife(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
All the Federal Universities and some State Universities do not accept waec/neco after four years.
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by Movez: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
Krosslife: All the Federal Universities and some State Universities do not accept waec/neco after four years.

That a lie. Not all federal school
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Krosslife: All the Federal Universities and some State Universities do not accept waec/neco after four years.
Prof. Dibu Ojerinde (JAMB registrar) has spoken.
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
Am sure FUTMinna don't cos my frnd lost his admision last yr wen he presented WAEC of 2006
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by bukola: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
I thought they said waec result expire after 10 years
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2012
I have a frnd dat have his waec papers was complete since 2004,bt he said he's not ready 4skool den, he got admitted last year in a uniben,wit dat same waec result.so not all skool regect it.
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by pseudonomer: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Not all fed schools, UI, FUTA, UNAAB, UNIPORT do accept.
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by lasgidi4rv: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
University of Ilorin has no expiration for WASSCE results.
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by okwukwendube: 5:54am On May 15, 2013
all of you here are toilet, how will you say that a certificate expire, then what is the need that you passed through secondary school? fools, idiots, monkeys in fact all of you are more of trash.

2 Likes

Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by fabby26(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2013
okwukwe ndube: all of you here are toilet, how will you say that a certificate expire, then what is the need that you passed through secondary school? fools, idiots, monkeys in fact all of you are more of trash.

Please restrain that abusive words, nobody is an repository of knowledge, if they knew that certificate doesn't expire, will they be asking this question in nairaland, Afterall that's the need of this forum

1 Like

Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by Kinghenreey: 11:48am On May 15, 2013
Atleast I knw of Futminna. They are damnd crazy
Re: List Of School Which Refuse Waec After Four Years by haitto99(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2013
futa and lautech wld even take waec result of 1999

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Memorise Without Cramming / WORLD Biggest Mistake ( Photos ) / 10 Most Dangerous Things Found In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.