Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

Be Proud Of Who You Are And Where U Come From. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Be Proud Of Who You Are And Where U Come From. (1398 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Should Nigerians Be Proud Of Speaking Pidgin English? / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Proud Of Who You Are And Where U Come From. by kelvinuzomah(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
it's very painful that many people have been ashamed of who they are and where they come from... especially our igbo youths.. igbos are not minority in nigeria rather among the major and well recognize tribe as far as nigeria is concern. iam very proud to be an igbo guy and anywhere i go, i go with right identity... in my school days, if eventually i encountered my igbos students like me...... all discussion will in our language. if you para-venture see any person who cannot speak it... that person should blame his or her parents for that disgrace. how do you think someone who does not travlle to his or her town or speak his language will come rule us? it"s impossible! its not only sending your's children to schools matter rather culcate education,culture,religion etc. take them to town show them what they suppose to know... teach them your their father and mother languages. the time is no longer far... in imo state and anambra state its compulsory anyone who is seeking for admisson to any higher institutions must have CREDIT IN IGBO LANGUAGE JUST LIKE MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH. its also a criteria to work in any govenrment agencies. i know soon other state will join up.... IGBO PEOPLE VERY HARDWORKING PEOPLE, YOU HARDLY SEE IGBO MAN ON THE STREET BEGGING. I SO LOVE THEM, I THANK GOD FOR THIS GREAT TRIBE. BE BOLD, SPEAK UR LANGUAGE WHEN U SEE UR PEOPLE.. ANYTHING IGBOS WANT TO DO..... THEY DO IT EVEN MORE THAN PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT THEY ARE BEST IN IT. INTERMS OF EDUCATION NOW.. MANY DID NOT SEE OUR BACK AGAIN. EVERY HIGHER INSTITUTIONS, igbos are there studing..... and doing well. SPEAK UR LANGUAGE TODAY....

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Sister Confirms Her Brother's Forthcoming Marriage To Wuraola / 6 Nigerian Languages That Are Now Extinct / The New Olota Of Ota receives Staff of Office as Eagle Schnapps Pays Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.