Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,158 members, 7,977,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like (1240 Views)

1$ For Referral Make Money Easy From Social Media Facebook Like, Youtube / How To Get Free Instagram Followers And Instagram Likes / Buy Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Website Clicks, Youtube Views & So On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by MADent: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
do you want to increase your twitter followers and buy followers, you can buy as many followers you want, ranging from 10000 followers...why begg people to follow you...

Contact Martins.... 07053608270
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by 2sexy(m): 6:00am On Sep 01, 2012
You don't know how the internet work yet. You have a long way to go...
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by hottprince: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2012
2sexy: You don't know how the internet work yet. You have a long way to go...
abi ooo my brother everybody jst wan hammer.@OP I hope u knw dere r ways of gettin al these for free?
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by MADent: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
indeed there are ways, please what are your follower counts
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by 2sexy(m): 5:43am On Sep 02, 2012
MADent: indeed there are ways, please what are your follower counts
Buying followers is tricky. What if they are fake. I have seen people flip that idea behind a website at flippa.com.

Again, the fact that you came here to sell such stuff shows that you are yet to get a full grasp of how the internet works. How many people here know about what you talking about?

Knowing where your customer hang out is a plus as an internet marketer.
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by MADent: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
sear, you talk like you know everybody that is on nairaland though, you must be a superstar...well i have received a good number of calls from here for this services and have transacted well, so if you want to keep talking while others are moving.......continue ooooo
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by Billy12: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Thanks for sharing such great information on buy twitter followers. There are many sites like http://increaseyourfame.com/twitter-followers provides good opportunities for getting the followers and to increase your level.
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by ericjunard: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2013
Buying Twitter followers is beneficial in someways. Let's take Online Credibility for instance. But yes, it's very real that those followers won't increase conversions to your site, 80% of those followers are fake and of course, won't make any interactions.
Here, I've read a review for twitter follower suppliers, it helped me chose the right one
http://quicktwitterfollowers.com
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by chiboy11(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ok now I ned 2buy Facebook like n I ned only Nigerians , a minimum of 30000 likes n dey must b active, who can do it n ow much den I wil cal u asap
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by ericjunard: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
@chiboy It's possible that you can buy 300000 fb likes or more and all are nigerians (targetted) but it's impossible that all of those will be active!
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by chiboy11(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
ericjunard: @chiboy It's possible that you can buy 300000 fb likes or more and all are nigerians (targetted) but it's impossible that all of those will be active!
y won't it b active, pls let's talk wel ok I realy do need dis
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by ericjunard: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2013
chiboy11: y won't it b active, pls let's talk wel ok I realy do need dis
I'm sorry. It's twitter followers that are not all active. I was wrong. For facebook likes, all are active because these likes are from real people.
There's a certain timeframe to deliver these likes, let's say for example, today you'll have an increase of 200 likes and so on. This is to avoid penalties
on your account for such malicious increase of your likes. If you're wondering where these likes are from, then these are from ads and from other stuff
that requires people to like your page. It depends on how the seller go about it.
Let me clarify that yes those are active likes but don't expect that all of those will really interact.
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by chiboy11(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
ericjunard:
I'm sorry. It's twitter followers that are not all active. I was wrong. For facebook likes, all are active because these likes are from real people.
There's a certain timeframe to deliver these likes, let's say for example, today you'll have an increase of 200 likes and so on. This is to avoid penalties
on your account for such malicious increase of your likes. If you're wondering where these likes are from, then these are from ads and from other stuff
that requires people to like your page. It depends on how the seller go about it.
Let me clarify that yes those are active likes but don't expect that all of those will really interact.
eric ow much do we start 4rm . Per 500 likes s ow much
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by ericjunard: 1:43am On Mar 08, 2013
chiboy11: eric ow much do we start 4rm . Per 500 likes s ow much
1000 likes is $27. After reading reviews on top twitter followers suppliers, I was convinced with their rank 1. It provides better service, you may check this out and inquire from them
http://www.buyrealmarketing.net/buy-1000-facebook-nontargeted-fans
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by dav8id(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Let me come in.. I start making money as a facebook consultant b4 derve to others related business.. The best way to get interactive and targeted fbk likes is to generate it yourself.. Most of facebook likes seller cannot get you nigeria targeted like except USA AND CANADA likes..

Geting 30k targeted like can be a matter of 3 to 4 month if you apply what we call page nanumgram.. Not boda searching coz u would'nt get it.it's a fbk consultant theme...
That works if you first setup a tangling facebook profile account that will give you 5k friends in 27 to 30 days,then you convert those your friends into likes and the profile into page...
B4 then, always sure you engaged them with a discussion on any niche you want to use the page for....
Next is to run an advert campaign.. That's all
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by chiboy11(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
ok getin it, let me check n see
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by dav8id(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
Best of lock
Re: Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Like by Flowrymz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
hottprince:
abi ooo my brother everybody jst wan hammer.@OP I hope u knw dere r ways of gettin al these for free?
gettin it free u go follow large number of people

(1) (Reply)

A Robotic Massaging Chair For Sale-see Pictures / Best Quality Customized Wristbands.... @ The Google Store / How I Banked Over N100,000 In 29 Days Doing Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.