Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,047 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? (1674 Views)

If This Was Written On Your Wall, What Will Be Your Coment? / Photo Of The Day: See The Words Written On A Keke Napep. Lol. / See What Is Written On This Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by LarrySun(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2012
Like the popular saying, 'Most honest words are spoken in jest'.
In my bored moment, I was able to coin my own saying that, 'Even if you're going to kill yourself, write a suicide note that would make people laugh.' If you did that, you've definitely won over death. And because many of us are not stupid enough to attempt suicide, we can as well get prepared for the day we won't be able to slap ourselves when the mosquito bites (if you know what I mean).
So, the question is, what would you like written on your tombstone if you go kaput? As for me, these would do:

1. Here lies Larry Sun, a man who smiled even when dead.
2. Here lies Larry Sun, a man who stole his lecturer's phone and sold it back to him in another casing and colour.
3. Here lies Larry Sun, a man who tried to hang himself with a roll of tissue paper.
4. Here lies Larry Sun, a great writer, loving husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather, who choked to death on a toothpick.
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2012
I'm not ready to die! So, shift......!
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by LarrySun(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2012
Wow! This is the dumbest expression I've ever heard anybody make. Of course, nobody is ready to die. But death doesn't come when you're ready. Please, pack well jor!
quote author=booqee]I'm not ready to die! So, shift......![/quote]
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2012
^^sharraap dere! angry
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by dopeJemi: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2012
lwkmd! grin maybe she knws wen she will pass on sad abeg i no call name oh
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2012
^^mumu stand well abegi!
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by LarrySun(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
Why is booque behaving like this...perhaps this would fit your tombstone:
Here lies Bukola, a lovely lady who spent a large part of her life insulting people.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by dopeJemi: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
no mind her, she wan make name
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
dopeJemi: no mind her, she wan make name
Larry-Sun:
Why is booque behaving like this...perhaps this would fit your tombstone:
Here lies Bukola, a lovely lady who spent a large part of her life insulting people.
i know dat d good Lord i serve shall heal d both of you of ur illness.
*exits thread*
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by LarrySun(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
You serve the good LORD yet you yourself are far from being good.
And sorry, you're the sick one, me-thinks. You spoiled my thread...why are people like you on Nairaland? Christ!
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
Here lies a man who has no more phucks to give.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by LarrySun(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
shenaz: Here lies a man who has no more phucks to give.
Exactly. LOL!
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by KHENNYJAMES(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Exactly. LOL!
Pls don't blame the poor girl. 2face don talk am b4. Nobody wan die but they wan go heaven. Learn to live ur as if u're gonna die the next minute.
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by FlyboyZee: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
booqee: I'm not ready to die! So, shift......!
Whether you like it or not, you will die like we all would die and that would be soon. Don't let anybody deceive you, we all live for the day we''ll die. So, my dear start getting used to it now.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by EfemenaXY: 12:59am On Jun 24, 2013
So where is the joke? undecided
Re: What Would You Like Written On Your Tombstone? by LarrySun(m): 1:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Efemena_xy: So where is the joke? undecided
You'll Make It.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Pics Of The Day : Hilarious Head Replacement / Funny Prayer / The Most Hilarious Picture Of 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.