Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) (4847 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by jephy2002(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2008
Greatest Nairalanders

it is with much pleasure i post my first topic this year. let me start by wishing all of us God's blessings this year.
i was recently invited for mobil's aptitude/skills test. pls can any one kindly give me a clue as to what to expect in the test. pls this is urgent.

wishing all fellow nairalanders who were also invited the very best of success.

jephy
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Oyin2(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
happy new year to all my fellow nairalanders.
i am very happy to say that i have also been invited for the test. please guys render some help. God go help all of us ooooooooooooooooo.
what and what should one expect?
thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2008
mine is on the 16th of jan 2008 wednesday, any one in this category?
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by candlux: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2008
hi

I actually dont know wat u applied for, but from wat i know about mobil test. It would be English ( short passages with about 3-4 questions.each question would be a statement and u would be asked to indicate if the statement is True,False or Cannot say. 30secs for each question), Mathematics (graphs & tables.1min for each question) , Reasoning ( in this section u would be given a series of shapes and u would be asked to predict the next shape.less than 30secs for each question) & skill test ( this depends on our area of study, u are always given enough time in this section). Try your best , and be as fast as possible.
Gudluck

l8ta
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by charleyb: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2008
hapi new yr all. I want to tank u guys 4 ur individual cooperations which has really help a lot of us.
actually, i was invited 2 4 the post of procurement service advisor though mine is on the 19th of jan. but no venue yet! pls anybody with such invitation? shocked looking forward to hear from u guys. Best of luck all! smiley
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by samsino: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2008
mine was at the liberty hall along lekki experssway,victoria island,beside germaine motors.though mine isfor trianee accountant on the 18th.cheers
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by ofonmbuk(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2008
Happy new year to yall,i equally was invited for the procurement officer position on the 19th but i also have the problem of no venue. The say venue To Be Determined.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by uwex: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2008
hi coolsmile am in the same category with u. talking about 16th january, c u there.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by tonix88: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2008
@coolsmile
@uwex
I am billed for that same day. Lets talk on 08033828386. 12 noon
Godbless
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by paaj: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2008
Hi fellow nairalanders. pls is it everyone that has been invited for the test cos i hvnt received my invitation and i know i met every criteria for the trainee acct. and pls how many test centers are there? is there a center at abuja cos im serving up north and i hop mine falls in this area cos i wldnt want to travel back down to lag. hop to hear frm u guys. thanks a bunch
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by duma: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
Dear Friend,

You can travel abroad with this great amzing program and also make money from it. Have u asked your self, Why are others making money online and you are not? Are you not tired of working and allow others reap the Glory!!!

You have been sitting in your idea for a while, but you haven't taken any action. Now is the time
>>>> http://Unitravelclub.com/?ref=wonder <<<<<

HURRY AND BE THE FIRST TO BENEFIT FROM THIS GREAT CLUB BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!

Your next step could be your best step.
>>>>> http://Unitravelclub.com/?ref=wonder <<<<

To Your Success,
Susan Glue
Proud Work at Home Entrepreneur
>>>>> http://Unitravelclub.com/?ref=wonder <<<<
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Oyin2(f): 3:43am On Jan 06, 2008
@candlux
hi candlux. thanks 4 d information. that means the test is like shl format. thanks. pls when u did yours back then, did they check your credentials? i was asked to bring along my credentials and nysc certificate or exemption letter? i hope one can write the test without this for now.

@all. i was sent the venue and all that i should take to the place. and mine is on the 19th and i applied for account trainee. is this how its normally done? i meann different days?
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by RobbieLex: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2008
Oyin, thats how these tests are usually conduted, on different days, i'm also scheduled for the 19th at lekki, all the best.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by candlux: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2008
Hi Oyin, well those guys(Mobil) are very thorough. They would go through allĀ  your credentials .but if u are still serving and would be ending your service by september u would b allowed to write the test. just try since u ve bin invited. It's better to try . take kia & ve a luvly day. lastly, the test is not an SHL produced test, but it's a standard Graduate recruitment test. Gudluck

candi boy
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Oyin2(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2008
@candlux
thanks. i pray they allow me. i trust God anyway.

@robbie lex.
i will be writing mine too in lekki. goodluck to you o.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by tayoslim: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2008
i was also called for the test. mine will be taken place on wednesday 16th @ liberty hall.anybody with the same date and venue can pls call me on this number cos am based in lafia, nasarawa state. 08078164599. thanks.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by nnachebe(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2008
mine is also on the 18th, and am in kano.so anybody with same invitation can reach me on 08032515952 so we can talk
rgds
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by sirt1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2008
Happy new year to all.

I was invited for both procurement advisor and accountant trainee but the later with " correct mpn invitation" schedule for the same time, date and venue.
Which one do I prepare for?
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Jarus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2008
I have also been invited for the test--accounting trainee,18th January.
Procurement officer was first sent to me but later changed to A/c trainee which I really applied for.
How many minutes/hrs do they give for the test?

coolesmile, are you ISMAIL OSENI, IFE ECO 05?
This is Suraj, your junior in Ife. 2006 set.

On the NYSC cert. stuff, I replied the invitation complaining to them that I'll be finishing February, and they replied that i will be allowed into the hall.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
for the first time it seems there is consensus in nairaland, everybody agrees oau is the best by structure criteria, but i have come across some people that said abu is more beautiful than ife. i have not been to abu, but i am a 'great ife', anyone that has been to both schools to judge??/
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by RobbieLex: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2008
Hallo people Does anyone know the details of the accounting skills test? i'm blank on that bit jare, i'm not exactly an accounting major soooooo i dunno what to expect,

Secondly was anyone in the house who doesnt have a professional certificate( either working towards one or already done with one) invited for the test? i mean the accounting one to be precise, i'm trying to figure out why a bunch of people i know were not invitied for the test,

Anyway someone with info should please fill me in, thanks

Cheers all
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Lola4eva(f): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
Robbie lex im an accounting major and i was invited for the test, i applied for the trainee position, but im just working towards a professional certificate. I guess they (mobil) probably have their crieria for shortlisting, anyways im also blank on the accounting skills test for now, so when and if u do get any info pls fill me in, thanks a lot. njoy.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by contactuzo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2008
IF U HAVENT YET RECIEVED YOUR MOBIL INVITATION ,AND U THINK U ARE WELL QUALIFIED ,YOU WOULD DO WELL TO CHECK YOUR BULK MAIL [color=#990000][/color]THOROUGHLY COS DATS WHER I FOUND MINE. A FREIND TOO FOUND HERS THERE.

ALL DA BEST
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Oyin2(f): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2008
i have a lot of friends too that applied but was not invited for the test, yet they have professional qualification (ACA)
i think the reason could be that they applied more than once. it was stated there that applying more than once would disqualify the applicant. so that could be one of the criterias

i think the accounting skills has to do with accounting knowledge, afterall the application is for accounts trainee. one should have knowledge of one or two fundamental accounting practices.

what do u guys think?
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by RobbieLex: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2008
yeah i think so too Oyin,

i heard that CP peeps usually don't have skills tests, but i'm not so sure about accounting, we should have a skills test though i'd be thrilled if theres none

nawwww i dont think the applying more than once was the thing, i applied many times too

Anyways all the best guys and anyone with more info should pleasssseeee Holaaaa

Cheers All
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by RobbieLex: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2008
No info yet on the accounting skills test,
anyway all the best people
will just go and try my best

Cheers
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by tommyex(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2008
Robbie,
I got inside info that electrical engineers must have professional certs before they are invited,I guess thats why I wasnt invited,But i aint sure for other depts oo
gd luck folks,Mobil na hot company ooo,hotter than Shell sef! lipsrsealed
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by oyinni: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hello, has anyone been contacted as per the aptitude tests that were written. Any info please.
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by RobbieLex: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
Anxious arent you,
i feel you jare
well the three weeks waiting period isnt up yet so just keep your fingers crossed, and of course your knees bent praying, lol

Wish you all the best
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by dabol(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
Anyway eco-06,i am an Abusite and have been to Ife,lots of my cousins graduated and some are still there.A B U is still the most beautiful CAMPUS.No fight,wish u great success this year .
Re: Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) by Jarus(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2008
Thanks Dabol, but I think that comment is better posted on Education section.In fact there is a specific topic on the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. In any case, I appreciate your comment.

Yeah, to the topic being discussed here,I'm also eagerly waiting for the result of the test ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

SSCE And OND Holders Needed Urgently / PG Consulting Recruitment / First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.