Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? (890 Views)

Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) / Thinking of Going Back to Nigeria For a Job Offer (after 10 years) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? by Abedisi(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2008
Hi fellow Nigerians! Just curious about does that travelled to Nigeria for the Xmas and new year celebration. How was your stay? Will like you to share your experience and fotos with us.
Your comments and foto's as a resident in Nigeria will also be appreciated
Re: How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? by Abedisi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2008
guys i beg make una halla back ooooh,
Re: How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? by awonboiz: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2008
@poster

U sef nko, y u no go? abi dem drive u comot for 9ja b4?

"GBE BO RU" undecided
Re: How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? by TheSly: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2008

@poster

You sef nko, y u no go? abi them drive u comot for Nigeria before?

"GBE BO RU" undecided

Awon boiz!. . . . . grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? by Abedisi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2008
I was in Naija in the summer and i have plans to be visit in 2009 xmas season,
Re: How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas? by Mustay(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2008
too many BANGERS!

they need to ban that stuff angry shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

How About An Alternative Fuel, After All We Are The Great Nigerian!? / How Do I Appeal For Uk Visa ? / Wrold Tour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.