Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,163 members, 7,896,955 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Price Of Garri Lawsuit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Price Of Garri Lawsuit (1141 Views)

15 Principles Of Garri!!!! / 15 Principles Of Garri / Why Should Mummy Eat Junior Instead Of Garri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Garri Lawsuit by ebamma(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2012
when i joined nairaland,i invented the price of garri grammar,but to my amazement the likes of bbpreye,solidbroda,dictator and other nairalanders stole it from me and over used it,now seun osewa and mukina have banned my price of garri,im so angry right now,im suing bbpreye and co for 2billion naira for copyright and plagliarism,i now humbly beg oga seun to unban the price of garri,because since nairaland banned price of garri the price of garri has risen up in my area to 50naira per cup.Thanks oga seun for your cooperation

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by killuminati(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: when i joined nairaland,i invented the price of garri grammar,but to my amazement the likes of bbpreye,solidbroda,dictator and other nairalanders stole it from me and over used it,now seun osewa and mukina have banned my price of garri,im so angry right now,im suing bbpreye and co for 2billion naira for copyright and plagliarism,i now humbly beg oga seun to unban the price of garri,because since nairaland banned price of garri the price of garri has risen up in my area to 50naira per cup.Thanks oga seun for your cooperation
grin
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by 1ndidi2(f): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Hehehehe! Yeye you
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by slightlyMad(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2012
so will your lawsuit affect the price of garri?
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by bomaibulub(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2012
We should be happy a new idiomatic expression is emanating from our country. How about in a few years from now, it gains international acceptance- used in foreign countries and movies. Won't you feel something when you hear the president of say america saying "how does it affect the price of ......." Even when he probably hasn't seen or tasted garri before. We should make this go international. We could other media-facebook, twitter and even in oral conversations. Long live "how does it affect the price of ......."
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by bomaibulub(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2012
We should be happy a new idiomatic expression is emanating from our country. How about in a few years from now, it gains international acceptance- used in foreign countries and movies. Won't you feel something when you hear the president of say america saying "how does it affect the price of ......." Even when he probably hasn't seen or tasted garri before. We should make this go international. We could other media-facebook, twitter and even in oral conversations to propagate the garri ministry. Long live "how does it affect the price of ......."
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2012
No one should use garri again, just use EBA and you'll never get a ban from ANYONE.
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: when i joined nairaland,i invented the price of garri grammar,but to my amazement the likes of bbpreye,solidbroda,dictator and other nairalanders stole it from me and over used it,now seun osewa and mukina have banned my price of garri,im so angry right now,im suing bbpreye and co for 2billion naira for copyright and plagliarism,i now humbly beg oga seun to unban the price of garri,because since nairaland banned price of garri the price of garri has risen up in my area to 50naira per cup.Thanks oga seun for your cooperation
And who told you that you invented the use of Garri in Nairaland? When I joined Nairaland in 2006 with my old username which I abandoned for security purposes, the saying of "price of garri" has been in use. You just want to form cheap celeb. Mtcheeew. *goes back to the toilet*
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by Ajibel(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
i hope you wont inflict the "prize of garri" craze into this section undecided i enjoy the one liner of "how does dis affect the price of garri", but it has been overflogged
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by Ajibel(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
exxell: And who told you that you invented the use of Garri in Nairaland? When I joined Nairaland in 2006 with my old username which I abandoned for security purposes, the saying of "price of garri" has been in use. You just want to form cheap celeb. Mtcheeew. *goes back to the toilet*

ermm pls be fast, me to wan shitt embarassed
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by Xymc1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
So nw jst tel me plz hw does dis affect d . . . Of . . .lols
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
Where's d joke?? I came to jokes section to laff and not to drink garri.......undecided
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by toluxa1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
So price of garri don turn competition/fight over who invented it. We must not fight ourselves over this, we should be fighting for our right with seun to be able to use this simple expression to air our views

#free_garri_team
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2012

My friend, you lie big time. I am damn sure, if you registered on Naraland in November 2011, you most certainly did not invent it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6241/britney-spears-pregnant-second-child

https://www.nairaland.com/268889/over-17-million-nigerians-live

https://www.nairaland.com/779930/not-legalise-prostitution-mrs-abimbola

https://www.nairaland.com/812365/high-profile-assasination-take-place
Re: Price Of Garri Lawsuit by oderemo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
And who told you that you invented the use of Garri in Nairaland? When I joined Nairaland in 2006 with my old username which I abandoned for security purposes, the saying of "price of garri" has been in use. You just want to form cheap celeb. Mtcheeew. *goes back to the toilet*
u work for c.i.a or f.b.i. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

SIM Card Love / Happy Birthday To Me / A Touching Speech Made By Bride’s Father To The Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.