Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,698 members, 7,979,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? (1276 Views)

List Of Most Viewed Videos On Youtube Of All Time / MTV Africa Releases List Of Top 20 Nigerian Songs Of All Time, Iyanya Upset / Cartoon Of The Week: When A Woman Feeds You The Wrong Kind Of Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by Jglad(f): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
Even if U re nw old and might nw dislike Cartoons,am sure there was one cartoon u dont like missing when U were young.
As for me,I Love Tom and Jerry, Pinky and the Brain,Power Rangers and So on. What about you?
Re: What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by Rocktation(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
Gawd, I loved Anastasia. Buh very early in the days; Muppet Babies.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by IsabellaMiah: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
“Scooby Doo” and “Popeye the Sailor Man” are my all time favorite cartoons!
Re: What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by Jglad(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Isabella Miah: “Scooby Doo” and “Popeye the Sailor Man” are my all time favorite cartoons!
i also luv scooby Doo... Nyc 1
Re: What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by dopeJemi: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
hmmm! wen i was young, it was popeye n tom n jerry, buh nw its spongebob squarepants smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by akinsola118: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
best of the best for me is tom and jerry... tongue cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2012
Better cartoons keep coming up everytime ensuring that my favourites constantly change.
So far, my faves have been loony tunes, tom and jerry, my gym partner is a monkey, flapjack, chowder, ed edd n eddy and squirrel boy.
Re: What's Ur Best Cartoon Of All Time? by lovesworld: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
The best cartoon for me is Tom and Jerry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FULL LIST: 2023 Headies Award Winners / InalÉ The Movie / INSULT: MADONNA Calls Barrack Obama 'a Black Muslim'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.