Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,546 members, 7,929,771 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

You Can Now Withdraw Into Paypal Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Now Withdraw Into Paypal Funds (499 Views)

You Can Now Withdraw Cash From Diamond Bank ATM Without Using ATM Cards / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Withdraw Into Paypal Funds by hottprince: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hi I just discovered that I can help with paypal withdrawing.Recently I asked my dad if he knew of paypal when he lived in the UK he said yes and he even has an approved account.Fortunately he came with his debit card to Nigeriawhich can be used at any ATM point.If you want to withdraw ur paypal funds contact me if u wnt my service.I'll just charge 5k on every $100.
I have not tried this before pls for those dat knws how paypal works do u think my idea wil work?
Re: You Can Now Withdraw Into Paypal Funds by legalwealth(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Don't ever do that kind deal with him nor anyone abroad else you might be scammed or about to be scammed like me here

www.nairaland.com/1035964/what-should-friend-mine-usa as most of these people are hungry people.

Rather use onlinenaira or any reliable Internet Marketer in Nigeria that can do that and that you can even trace should in case any fuckup.
Re: You Can Now Withdraw Into Paypal Funds by hottprince: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
He's my Dad he cant dsappoint me plus he's here in 9ja with his debit card which can be used to withdraw in any ATM.
Sorry bout ur xperience
Re: You Can Now Withdraw Into Paypal Funds by arbitrage: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2012
Nevertheless, 5k out of 16k ($100) withdrawal is too much. Use your church mind please in charges.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business / Heavy Equipment For Hire / Car Insurance Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.