Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,262 members, 7,928,866 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken (11812 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Roasted Chicken!! (VIDEO) / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Foxybone(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
Owk... Nice Innovation... Trying to smuggle crack into the country through chicken... I am damn sure the agents wanted to have a taste of the chicken.... Quite creative i must commend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by haisam: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
nigeria na today e don tey undecidednigeria na today e don tey
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Youngzedd(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
This guy really did what the great scientist Albert Einstein quotes "Don't leave it idle, use your brain."
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by klax(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
Quote "The NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar, who gave the name of the suspect as "Vincent Chegini Chinweuwa", described the seizure as remarkable.

Hhhhhmmmmm.......... I reserve my comment
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by comechop(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
klax: Quote "The NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar, who gave the name of the suspect as "Vincent Chegini Chinweuwa", described the seizure as remarkable.

Hhhhhmmmmm.......... I reserve my comment

good for you! reserve it! "Even a fool is thought wise if he keepeth silent"
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by tooblessed: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
When will this ever stop? Too bad we refuse to learn from others mistake. Life is so short to learn from your mistakes. Life has not been hard, this will be the beginning of h**der life.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Onasa22: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
New discovery! When you manage to come out of this, try roasted goat. Ewu
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by scribble: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Unhealthy brazilian chickens
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by chemashie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
So what will happen to those roasted chickens? Can they auction them to the public or only meant for private consumption?
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by halfcurrent(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Can you imagine... the guy was even angry that he was caught Quote: "it took me three days to pack the cocaine inside the roasted chicken".. lol
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Chanchit: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
So why was my post hidden...? Cos as far as i'm concerned, what i said was not bad @all... But i hope the real owners of the drug could get him out, cos i feel for him... Oma se o, man don suffer...
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by ayobase(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
heed101: Without reading the thread I know who could be responsible for such. #lobatan grin I said it. Shortest plan of making money. Shio

Ur ''lobatan'' gat my ribs crackled!
@Post
Naija I hail thee o....the plane is turkish aight?
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Skywalker5(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
halfcurrent: Can you imagine... the guy was even angry that he was caught Quote: "it took me three days to pack the cocaine inside the roasted chicken".. lol

grin grin grin
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by poettbrymoh(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm........Nigerians can be creative in certain ways!
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by stilmatica: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
al dis ibo guys sef, hhen una no go kil up o,
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Remii(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
ooopssssss!
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by ayobase(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Remii: N1,000 is just US $6 or UK £4. At present value, we need coins up to N100 with commodities staying at present prices. That is only way to make coins spendable. Another option is going the Ghana way that Soludo tried to do by removing some zeros.
We need to work on our mentality too as Nigerians, in UK and US highest denominations are not commonly spent in the street. In fact when you bring out $100 dollar bill or 50 pounds, cashiers always take caution before accepting them.

I think, we actually need even N10,000 and N15,000 notes, our paper money should start from N100 if we must keep our current profile.

SLS has much worse anti people policies that are forcing banks to increase interest rates on loan, that is what we should shout about.

U don miss road.....stop drinking garri without milk and cold water!
Im on ur side against that almajiri SLS!
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by kaeto(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
alaoeri: Chai biafra ppl never fail to amaze with different innovations. cheesy grin grin
and they never get prosecuted, most probably some crazy forces are backing these biafrans, I suspect their oga, the 'eba'le of yoruba kingdom, tinubu himself.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by y2kaustin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
I knew it,i knew it!!.It must be them,these do anything for money people(BiaRANS).
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by PastorOla1: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
This is a new dimension, man want to survive by force without God will end up being put to shame.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
i feel sad for the guy sha..

*poor fellow sad
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Englishteacher: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
pastie: How comes did he succeded in passing the cocaine from brazil to lagos. Afterall those ppl will still get moúth in calling nigeria most corrupt nation.

very poor english!
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
onila: Nigerians disgust me sometimes angry angry
'the people wherever you are' are more disgusting than Nigerians, you're just too xenophobic to realize that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Nabs Five In-traffic Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says / Man Who Forged Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Signature Bags 4 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.