Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? (8715 Views)

Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by ZIGGX: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Idowu she assumed she caught me with another girl....myself and my younger brother look so much alike....i was standing with my younger brother in front of my room...my kid brother was wearing just boxers i was fully dreesed...i only just took off my shoes...and there was a girl in my room and she meet me and me younger brother in front of my room....and she just started....as she light me one slap....my mom asked me for date i told her it was 16th instead of 17th...though i kept the whole shit down....cos i hate noise..so the whole slap saga was exchanged quitely....
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by ZIGGX: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
emmh... wetin u do? u no complete d gist joor! i hope d slap u give am no draw permanent tribal mark o!

Idowu she assumed she caught me with another girl....myself and my younger brother look so much alike....i was standing with my younger brother in front of my room...my kid brother was wearing just boxers i was fully dreesed...i only just took off my shoes...and there was a girl in my room and she meet me and me younger brother in front of my room....and she just started....as she light me one slap....my mom asked me for date i told her it was 16th instead of 17th...though i kept the whole shit down....cos i hate noise..so the whole slap saga was exchanged quitely....
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by KINGwax(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amya: Nope. Most women that get beaten by their men ask for it (indirectly). A gentleman would never hit a woman no matter how much he's provoked.
there are no gentlemen anywhere, we all pretend. What kinda idiott will open the driver side, get down, move over the the passenger side, open the door for a supposedly lady? Now, when there's divorce, she still claims some lot. I do dt, but i knw it's pretence. It's complete stupidism, if i'm allowed to coined the word
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
ZIGGX:

jesos! lmaooooooo!!! u forget date? dat slap was legendary.
pele..
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
jesos! lmaooooooo!!! u forget date? dat slap was legendary.
pele..
I told you that there are degrees of female slap nah
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by JallowBah(f): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amya: Nope. Most women that get beaten by their men ask for it (indirectly). A gentleman would never hit a woman no matter how much he's provoked.

...wait. What?

If I slap my husband, he can slap me back, yeah. But that is wrong, on both parts.
Most ask for it..thats some of the most bull I have read on this forum.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
NO!!

I hv never been hit by a guy b4 but I rmbr one day we were playing taboo and I screamed SHUT UP at this guy. Didn't really know him then but I'm genenerally among gentlemen so I wasn't expecting a lash back. KAI!! When this guy screamed Shut up @ me ehn....u should hv seen my face

I just excused myself and went to the bathroom to cry. Chei!! The dude's shut up was different, i beg! It shook d hell outtta my insides.........

Though he later apologised 4 screaming back @ me. I don't even know if it was genuine because other guys there were chastising him 4 shouting back @ me.

Whateva sha, he's always looking for petty ways to correct that day's mishap but I can't help but hate him. Ladies evn a guys shouting is different ooo, talkless of beating. cry cry cry
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
The shit you hear on Nairaland.......

So if the man hit the woman first...do she have the right to stab his arse
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by ikekings(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
Of course he has the right.... Which kind morale a lady go get to hit me 1st.... Chai!!!! Omoh na mass beating dat day ooo, her face will be beyond recognition....**still waiting for that day shaa**...
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
The shit you hear on Nairaland.......

So if the man hit the woman first...do she have the right to stab his arse
She has a right to.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by cindyrella(f): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
If a woman hits a man, she should be ready for the result
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
No he doesn't he should turn the other cheek too.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
No.

Nothing justifies violent acts.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by claremont(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
No. I think there are more civilised ways of handling these issues e.g. sending her packing.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by dadicvila(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
I have never raised my hand on a lady b4 except when i used to beat my younger sis when we were still growing up and i dont think at my age i will ever hit a lady 1st no mata the level of provocation but if a lady slaps me 1st i will beat her till she faints except am restrained...i go beat her the way Vladimir Klitscho take beat Samuel Peter...lol...na only God go save her
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
speeder:
i know u are lovely igniorant about ur spouse. if a girl shows u disrespect, u shouldn't be too harsh on her. if u do, no iota of respect will resultr from the so called marriage. but if she does, just give her benefit of the doubt. she will come bak around.

bro, to each their own.....the reason why many women have the AUDACITY to even lay their hands on their partner is because there are many men like yourself who will go along with this madness of "dont hit a woman".
as said previously, I (MBJ) will be AS HARSH on anyone, as they are to me (its either that or i call the cops on her stoopid a[/b]ss so that she can go to rest her heels in jail for battery).

there are no benefit of the doubt to be given to anyone who disrespect me in such manner because if they are crazy enough to do something as insane as that, then i dont want to see how it will escalate to higher madness!

[b]Amya: Nope. Most women that get beaten by their men ask for it (indirectly). A gentleman would never hit a woman no matter how much he's provoked.

pls sista, dont misunderstand being a gentleman with being a donkey. here is a simple clue for you: a proper LADY would never hit a man! so if anyone out there wants a gentleman, then they should act like a damn lady!

ZIGGX: Guys my experience was a girl i truly loved....am not a violent she was the 1st girl i ever raised by hands on....Reason being that she slapped me in front of my immediate younger brother...if we were alone and she did it i wouldnt have slapped her back...but she would have paid for it....i slapped her after my frnd came and was trying to calm her down and she was still running her mouth...i don try with patience now....an nt trying to justify my actions which i later apologized for...but i dont regret it...We still nt talkin...

if you think that it is "ok" for a gal to slap you in private then why do you have problem if she does in public? is a slap something intimate/private to you? are you ashame of the act or not? if you are the SAY SO and stop being abused....and if you are NOT, then be proud of being the kind of man that you are.

sexkillz: No.
Nothing justifies violent acts.

you are right about that, not even from some woman (going through temporary insanity) who think it's ok to do so because she is the "weaker" s[b]e[/b]x

claremont: No. I think there are more civilised ways of handling these issues e.g. sending her packing.

of course.....but only after you gave her a piece of her own medicine, so that she knows how it feels, lol! by doing so, you will ALSO save the next brotha that comes into her life from having to witness her madness.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
ehen if ur babe hit u then make u slap her yansh real hard.but then na if she get big yansh na im dis strategy fit work ooo.if na lepa na wich place u go wan hit?..ehen every part of her body na bone nah grin
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by codernoni: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
When am on top my babe when Furking , she slaps my asss. Should I punch her face?
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by OldDirtyBastard: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
[size=20pt]I will b@tch slap you so hard on the firts date that you won't even dare look me in my eyes afterwards.[/size]

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
codernoni :
When am on top my babe when Furking , she slaps my asss. Should I punch her face?
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
codernoni :

A stupid question usually warrants a stupid answer. FYI. Talk of out of context.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by ikekings(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
codernoni :
Repeat please cos ur english is gibberish....
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
If a woman slaps or hits a man, the thing with being a weaker sex has been abandoned. And whatever she sees is her own
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
^ correct!!!
Ko ni baje fun e Laye!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
^^
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Meeen, the last time i slapped a girl was when i was in JS3 in boarding school.. I can't really remember what happened then cuz it as been a very long time. That day i really felt cheated. She slapped me first and i slapped her back in annoyance. The thing sounded like banger.. Classmates shouted and made jest of her. Immediately, she sat on her locker, put her head down on the table and began to cry. After a while, she got up and said she was going to report me. And you know now, as a hard boy, i told her to go ahead, i laughed. Lo and behold, this girl went to report me to the principal.. Omo meen, na gbege o. She came back and told me the principal was calling me. I didn't answer her. She went back to report again, so the principal's secretary followed her back. Omo, when i saw the secretary en, shock and fear ran through my spine and i started shivering. All this while she was still crying like a baby. Her face was something else. I could see the imprint of my five fingers/palm on her face.

When we got to the principal's office, The principal first spoke with me and asked me if i was smoking anything or using any hard drugs. I said no. She asked me to look at her face and i should tell her what i see. I told her exactly what i saw. She asked me why i refuse to answer her call when she sent for me the first time. I told her, i felt biola was joking. Omo, meen.. Meanwhile, my heart was raising. She asked both of us to narrate what happened. I told her biola slapped me first which she didn't deny. Principal said my offense was slapping her back. I told her, i only reacted cuz she slapped me. She read out just only the two offense i had committed.. 1. Hitting a girl 2. Ignoring her call. I really felt cheated that day. It was total partiality. Well, Principal sent for one of our stupid math's teacher to come and flog me. That was about 24strokes.. I did frog jump, after that, she gave me two 60leaves exercise book to write on each line, '' i would never slap a girl again'' and i should submit it back to her secretary in 2days.. And it must be my hand writing. She said Failure to do so meant i would giving two weeks suspension. I was also made to clear grass for 3days. Had it been my mum was around at that time, walai.. I would have just ignored the whole hard labor, probably get a suspension. I no say my mama Go make trouble with d school wella.. But popsy was the only one around and he would have added more petrol to the fire. I didn't forget the incident and during vacation when mumsy came back, i told her what happened and before we resumed for second term mumsy confronted Madam principal. The whole story is long sha.. But bottom line is, if any girl slaps me, na padonra box she open o!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2012
a girl who is bold enough to slap a guy should accept whatever she sees, in good faith.
do unto others as you would have them do unto you..... grin grin
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 03, 2012
The things people will justify.

OP: No.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 03, 2012
Yield: The things people will justify.

OP: No.
i don't think anyone is trying to justify anything

what you sow that shall you also reap... grin grin grin
if a woman decides to sow a slap, she might as well reap a slap, pressed down shaken together and even doubled
shall men release unto her cheeks grin grin grin cheesy
it might not be Right or the best thing to do, but its definitely Justified. undecided undecided
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 03, 2012
some people are here talking about slaps like as if it is EASY to land a good slap. it is not easy to land a backhand at a 45° angle, and still keep your posture and power to look good, lol!

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Saraha1(f): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2012
When I saw this thread was thinking if it had any thing to do with Tonia who hit christain @MTN PROJECT FAME,lol.@topic to me irrespective of the fact that she started the hitting that does nt warrant that you should think of hiting back.You know we(ladies) have this sharp mouth that can destroy what we have built with our hands for some years within a second that our nature ,guys just try and tolerate us with such habit .I have lived to run alway from violence and as such I dnt think I cn raise my hand to hit a fellow lady not to talk of a guy.However, the deed had be done.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 4:23am On Sep 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY: some people are here talking about slaps like as if it is EASY to land a good slap. it is not easy to land a backhand at a 45° angle, and still keep your posture and power to look good, lol!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finest Man Alive In Pics / 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.