Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,953 members, 7,976,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:30 AM

Be The One... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be The One... (884 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The One... by marvelck: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
Most guys and girls tend to run away from a guy or a girl that's not tushed, fine enough or sofisticated. They are usually attracted to the opposite sex only wen he or she is sweet looking enough. Anytin contrary, you are on your own! But notin stops you from turning dat gutter looking guy or girl into a charming prince or princess. All ds fine fine girls and guys you see everywhere, it was sombody or somtin dat made dem to be like that. You can help turn a nobody into a sombody, instead of running away from him or her either cos of his/her looks or appearance. You can be the one...
Re: Be The One... by Soocool1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
@op okay. Should I send my acct. Number to you so that u send the money that I will use for taking care of them?
Re: Be The One... by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
Lol
Re: Be The One... by cindyrella(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ok
Re: Be The One... by Flashaldrin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Op wtf are you talking about?? Changing uglinity to beauty??
Is there anything you can give to balotelli or adams oshiomole to turn them to will smith??

1 Like

Re: Be The One... by AtheistD(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flashaldrin: Op wtf are you talking about?? Changing uglinity to beauty??
Is there anything you can give to balotelli or adams oshiomole to turn them to will smith??

Lol grin. I like that. I guess some people are beyond upgrading but maybe 60% of people are borderline and could be upgraded. There are psychological effects related to this however. The new found self esteem might tempt the person to dump you for a new partner etc.
Re: Be The One... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flashaldrin: Op wtf are you talking about?? Changing uglinity to beauty??

Mu che che che che che che!

Laff don make me shyt for boxers cheesy
Re: Be The One... by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2012
That isn't anyone's responsibility.
Re: Be The One... by spawnx: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2012
That means, i ll upgrade as many uglies as i can. Cause i ve got much love to go around wink

(1) (Reply)

How Can 1 Kill Infatuation? / My Headache / Help, I Need More Convincing Tactics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.