Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... (5878 Views)

Check Out: 4 Best Sexual Positions Girls Can Adopt For Any Penis Size / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Does A Smoking Hot Girl Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by ikekings(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
You guys should pm nw.. Una go fear face die...
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Nuezha(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
What kind of girl?
A wife material? Prospect it is!
A kill-and-go girl? Money it is!
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Nuezha(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
What kind of girl?
A wife material? Prospect it is!
A kill-and-go girl? Money it is!

Unfortunately, they both offer something similar in return!!!
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by greedie1(f): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Capaccini:
Excused....but wat are you still doin on ma thread? undecided
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Equador: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2012
Clap! Clap!! Clap!!! Bravooo!:* the concert so far hav been so interesting, just dat I found gree-die living up to her name by being greedy for two guys. Interesting how she faced off goopie from the race wit a quarelwink. Well well, d blizz is still on, i'll rather relax on my chini and watch d love scene move on dan trap myself btw d triangle. However, any lady not after money shuld say 'HI'8-)
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
You name sweet for my mouth like honey
e sweet for my ear like sugar
anytime wey I call am, my body just dey sweet me
lmao..sholly was right all along...slim, you really need to give mynd a chance...this love has gotten to an unbearable hieghts!!
At mean time, both of you should get a room asap!!
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Wislet(f): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
(1)A man that respects her (which comprises: not disturbing with over jealous attitude, doesn't beat up women and is FAITHFUL). With the way some men downplay this area of their relationship, it is indeed terrible that they actually expect it in their partner. Be faithful! It will not reduce the size of your head. Rather you will attract respect from your partner.

(2)An industrious man that doesn't take a lady's desire for him to be comfortable and independent as gold digging or high-reaching, thereby excusing his laziness. seeing as it is not every female that is broke. Do not talk LOVE when your broke a.s.s has not found something meaningful and productive to do. Will you feed, clothe and house your family with 'love?'. Your parents are still feeding you, you are not through with school not to talk of being in the working class, Or just started work, haven't established yet.......and all your interest is in probably lying to and trying to tie down someone of the opposite sex. And when she leaves, you come on nairaland to lament the evils of women.

(3). A man who respects God.

NO MAN IS PERFECT, SO I THINK OTHER MINOR BEHAVIORAL FLAWS, IF THEY CAN'T BE TOLERATED, THEN DON'T DATE THE PERSON.
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Capaccini(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wislet: (1)A man that respects her (which comprises: not disturbing with over jealous attitude, doesn't beat up women and is FAITHFUL). With the way some men downplay this area of their relationship, it is indeed terrible that they actually expect it in their partner. Be faithful! It will not reduce the size of your head. Rather you will attract respect from your partner.

(2)An industrious man that doesn't take a lady's desire for him to be comfortable and independent as gold digging or high-reaching, thereby excusing his laziness. seeing as it is not every female that is broke. Do not talk LOVE when your broke a.s.s has not found something meaningful and productive to do. Will you feed, clothe and house your family with 'love?'. Your parents are still feeding you, you are not through with school not to talk of being in the working class, Or just started work, haven't established yet.......and all your interest is in probably lying to and trying to tie down someone of the opposite sex. And when she leaves, you come on nairaland to lament the evils of women.

(3). A man who respects God.

NO MAN IS PERFECT, SO I THINK OTHER MINOR BEHAVIORAL FLAWS, IF THEY CAN'T BE TOLERATED, THEN DON'T DATE THE PERSON.
WAIT!!! THIS UR COMMENT IS SOUNDING PERSONAL,HPE U RE NOT TALKING TO ME SHA because AM DANGEROUS GAN!!!
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Wislet(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Capaccini:
WAIT!!! THIS UR COMMENT IS SOUNDING PERSONAL,HPE U RE NOT TALKING TO ME SHA because AM DANGEROUS GAN!!!
heheehe tongue
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by greedie1(f): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Equador: Clap! Clap!! Clap!!! Bravooo!:* the concert so far hav been so interesting, just dat I found gree-die living up to her name by being greedy for two guys. Interesting how she faced off goopie from the race wit a quarelwink. Well well, d blizz is still on, i'll rather relax on my chini and watch d love scene move on dan trap myself btw d triangle. However, any lady not after money shuld say 'HI'8-)
. Hey,hold it! I'm
Not greedy, damn it! It's g-r-e-e D-i-e
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Equador: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2012
gree-die:
. Hey,hold it! I'm
Not greedy, damn it! It's g-r-e-e D-i-e

watever, how come yu'r leadin on 2 men while many ladies out dea cant get one. Common, the rule is one man one woman :/
Re: What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
lalaosky:
lmao..sholly was right all along...slim, you really need to give mynd a chance...this love has gotten to an unbearable hieghts!!
At mean time, both of you should get a room asap!!
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction / Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction?? / ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.