Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Can Music Put You In The Mood? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Music Put You In The Mood? (1499 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by adeboo(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2008
chidipupay:

Have u guys turned here to blind datin section, I would prefer pasuma

Pasuma for what?
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by ifyalways(f): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2008
adeboo:

Pasuma for what?
yes i fell you jare.
pasuma,daddy showkey,osadebe,lagbaja go go below,i see you underoooooooooooooooooooh that ones makes me go krazzzzy.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the beats rhymes with the  tongue
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by nana(f): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
chidipupay:

@nana
which part of warfi are u from?
My guy,I be Yoruba Girl o
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by topkin(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
Av u forgotten dat Shakespearean quote,,,,,,, "If music be the food of love, play on" wink
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by chidipupay(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
i have got a list of them
1.konga, pasuma, obesere,osupa,lagbaja
2.Dan maria Jos,Aladin,
3.osadebe, oliva d coke,

And the best blues singer is Marvellous benji and D banj
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by lailai2(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2008
nice thread

been takin some notes, hope it dosent backfire
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by uspry1(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2008
Whisper sex talk into my ear DOES NOT WORK! Because of my deafness, I had to turn my hearing aids off putting them on my nighttable before lovemaking.

Because my hearing aids would bother hearing guy---he can hear it E-E-E-E-E-E-E sound when it comes to closer to my ears. embarassed

Yes, soft mellow music can goove my man into lovemaking scene mixed with my secret trademarked sexual methods that hit him on the ceiling hardest. LOL! grin I know what men tick for woman on sexually---make him come back for more.

Darn! I missed lovemaking so much! angry angry
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by drealsmile(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2008
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by ikamefa(f): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2008
definitely ! you g o tt a know the right kinda music though! wink
Re: Can Music Put You In The Mood? by chidipupay(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2008
the light kind of muzik is surery Sir Shina peter Afro juju

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife / Brokenheared And Betrayed By My Beloved Husband / Ur Mum Or Ur Wife:which One Would U Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.