Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me (20978 Views)

Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2012
And how much is eedris worth?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dam007(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

I can see that u grow up with boko haram thats why afrobeat is new to you like jollof rice. angry

Do you know the group called "REMEDIES" in the middle 90's?
#gbagaun#.... i totally forgot i was talking to seedog!! oh seedord!! you don't deserve it!!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Lyth: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Revolva: Yeap eedris should be thanked I knew some day our artist will reach somewhere and somebody fought for it ...true word eedris and who cares if his spelling were poor ...ernglish na our papa language

Yep we know u won't care ....folks who live in glass houses don't throw stones.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by mmmustapha(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2012
How can dis reduce the price of Garri

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Is he in a spelling Bee competition?
No 'he' is not grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okays, well said..

However, since we are giving props to the pioneers of Mordern day music, let's not forget Onyeka Onwenu & Sunny Ade, their successful songs for the family support programme ushered in the era of music for ads and propaganda. Let's not forget the Christi Essien Igbokwes who brought a whole new twist to music videos. Let's not forget the Blackkys, Ras Kimonos, Majek Fashek and Evi edna ogholi who braved the odds to popularise reggae in Naija.. What about the Oritz Wiliki, Mike okris, Funmi Adams, Mandators, Alex O's, Charly Boys, and co..

O lest I forget, Plantashun Boys nko!? They are thr true pioneers of mordern day music.. The first band to sell multi-platinum on cassette tapes.. Trybes men nko!? Idris was hot for a short period of time with his wack flows until Ruggedman came and kicked him off the stage..

Nobody can claim to be the pioneer of mordern day music in naija.. Azadus nko!?

Abegi make I hear word jor!! The guy is prooly so broke and can't afford a cup of garri and is now looking to start up a beef with any body as if that would be his ressurection..

Where's the rugged man that kicked him out as of today?

Eedris is one the first nigerian afrobeat musician to go US and perform in some local naija club in brooklyn and houston....

He used his music to fight the current crime thats happening in our society then... Mr lecturer and jaga...

He's the first nigerian musician to rise up against Star mega jamz for treating naija musicians like Arrow..

Eedris was nominated to play live in eqypt for coca cola, but obasanjo terminate it; due to the word he used to qualify naija.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2012
dam_007: #gbagaun#.... i totally forgot i was talking to seedog!! oh seedord!! you don't deserve it!!

Monkey prove ya point... grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by alaoeri: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Eedris may be ranting now bt the reality is that he really pave way for the present reigning superstar. Lesson learnt everything in life is time, the present reigning stars 'll also be relegated to the bench one day bt eedris stop too much weed d thing they cause u to spew trash.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by herbeyzel(f): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2012
Lookin for cheap publicity grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by yuzedo: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

What's NIGGER'S WHEN THE PERSON YOU ARE REFERING TO IS SINGLE?

You are OBVIOUSLY from the same stock as Eedris! cheesy F(uc)k off thou half-baked peasant! grin

Soo_coolâ„¢:
But Mr. Man, there was an apostrophe before the "s" so it is not plural

ajf:
Oga,he's coming and he is coming... Nigger's coming and nigger is coming... How didn't you get that?

Pray, pay him no mind! The moniker "Seedord" is definitely being utilized by none other than Eedris himself! I thought it was just a degenerate groupie defending his hero but the quote below convinced me beyond all doubt! grin

seedord247:

I can see that u grow up with boko haram thats why afrobeat is new to you like jollof rice. angry

Do you know the group called "REMEDIES" in the middle 90's
dam_007:
#gbagaun#.... i totally forgot i was talking to seedog!! oh seedord!! you don't deserve it!!
?

grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dam007(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Where's the rugged man that kicked him out as of today?

Eedris is one the first nigerian afrobeat musician to go US and perform in some local naija club in brooklyn and houston....

He used his music to fight the current crime thats happening in our society then... Mr lecturer and jaga...

He's thr nigerian musician to rise up against Star mega jamz for treating naija musicians like Arrow..

Eedris was nominate to play live in eqypt for coca cola, but obasanjo terminate due to the word he used to qualify naija.

last line "Eedris was what?? Oh my God!!! what are you going to call this?? a typographical error a "fingographical" grin grin error or a "brainographical" error cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Maxymilliano(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2012
I'm not surprized at the knocks coming Eedris way but if it is to abuse older people on twitter, same people will be heaping praise on him for 'daring to speak the truth'... Smh
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by sped1oro(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2012
this guy is deluded,at first i thought it was an ordinary ranting but this is 'ganga' talk.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Lyth: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2012
Go take a hike Eedris ....u were just hustling for ur own pay back then, which was barely manage-able till ur betters came up n kicked ur butt off d stage.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

What's NIGGER'S WHEN THE PERSON YOU ARE REFERING TO IS SINGLE?

Cretin, if i'm poor, i'm still richer than the richest man in your family. grin

And plz do me favour, kindly use that money to enrol for adult education or evening lesson.... Nincompoop angry
Sori I had to comin in here...."NIGGER'S" dat is not a plural 'S' , it is a possessive 'S'.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by kollysnut(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Bleep U all...if U don't like him, eedris better pass so many artists now....una wey dey talk what have U punks done for Nigeria( nofin ). So just keep shut. Niara fools
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by yusufiano: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Eedris no go kil me ooo..him suppose be comedian
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2012
ajf:
Oga,he's coming and he is coming... Nigger's coming and nigger is coming... How didn't you get that?

Cant you read btw the line sir??

niggers

The niqqa is coming...

The niggas are coming...

Dont lemme jump on my desktop oooo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2012
big deal 007:
Sori I had to comin in here...."NIGGER'S" dat is not a plural 'S' , it is a possessive 'S'.

Gotchaa

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by danbosket26(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2012
This is super story.Eedris go sleep.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by SoocoolTM(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

nigger's

The niqqa is coming...

The niggas are coming...

Guy, did you study swahili in school? I don't understand what you are saying

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2012
dam_007: last line "Eedris was what?? Oh my God!!! what are you going to call this?? a typographical error a "fingographical" grin grin error or a "brainographical" error cheesy grin

Haaaaass.... Keep learning from me son. grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by yuzedo: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

nigger's

The niqqa is coming...

The niggas are coming...

SeeBobo?? Shut up. Please. grin

Nigger's = Singular.
Niggers = Plural.
Niggers' = ? (20marks) Make me proud! cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by dam007(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Monkey prove ya point... grin
ode!!! cheesy cheesy shior.. #spits#
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by InfoDemo(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2012
Make someone provide him Manual on how to use twitter... He's just an attention seeker...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2012
yuzedo:

SeeBobo?? Shut up. Please. grin

Nigger's = Singular.
Niggers = Plural.
Niggers' = ? (20marks) Make me proud! cheesy wink

I accept the blame thou.... I never knew there was ' before the S. sad

All the same..... Eedris na baba.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by getukudo(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2012
You guys are so dumb! That's not Eedris twitter account. Mumu na em full Nairaland...always believing anything false!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Wonderdee(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247: Most of u may insult him...but the niqqa is saying the truth... From 1995 to early to 2000's... This player was da bomb and he always put reality to what he sing...

Mr lecturer

Jaga jaga

Come back home

And the unforgetable oko ashewo.

God bless you EEDRIS.
he was d bomb but not anymore and he is not the reason 9ja artiste are big earners now, did he write d songs for d'banj or p-square? If p-square, d'banj, wande coal are makin it big it's because they work hard for and hav decided nt 2 b negativ like he is. All of us know say we dey suffer 4 naija but not everyone loves to sing about it or scream it aloud for the world 2 hear. A family problem should be settled by d family. Egberi fa dei!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by chrome1(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2012
ebamma: Mr Eedris Abdulkareem, shebi i been warn you say make you dey take only 5 cups of garri a day nah,why you come take overdose nah
dis ur garri thing is not making sense anymore.it just makes u look foolish.nor vex o
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by opee1231(f): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2012
Eedirisu is becoming annoying! a sure Eedirisu jst joined twitter..yesterday i think say e sick for head ni..nw b like say e need Medical attention. egbe oshi

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by SoocoolTM(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2012
getukudo: You guys are so dumb! That's not Eedris twitter account. Mumu na em full Nairaland...always believing anything false!
And u are number 1 on that list of "mumu people"

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by getukudo(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_coolâ„¢:
And u are number 1 on that list of "mumu people"

I blame you! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) / Favourite Hausa Songs / Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.