Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,935 members, 7,969,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Webhosting For 1yr@n3500 With 1month Free Trial!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Webhosting For 1yr@n3500 With 1month Free Trial!!! (560 Views)

10GB Huge Space, Unlimited Bandwidth & More With a Free .COM Domain for N3500/yr / Webhostilla.com - Unlimited Webhosting For Only 200 Naira Per Month / Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Webhosting For 1yr@n3500 With 1month Free Trial!!! by decoslim(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2012
Promo promo promo....from the desk of dswebstudios

Want to host any kind of sites(blogs, websites, blo

Let's provide you with webhosting at N3,500/year

This starter package comes with

1G hosting space
3GB bandwidth
5 parked domain
Host 3 domains
3 sub-domains
5 Email accounts included
Unlimited Email List
5 FTP users
3 Databases

Its supports all types of script(wordpress, joomla, ph

The promo don't just lies in the N3500

You will also get to test run the webhost for 1month
Before buying...if you feel you don't want to continue hosting with us, you can work out after d 1month

So if you're interested please contact me..08162270586

I will help you set up a phpbb forum/wordpress blog on it for free.

I can't start replying comment...just call me :08162270586

Note:::you pay for your domain name, for its not included in my starter package...if you find you don't like the webhost services, you can tell me,,and you are free to work away...

(1) (Reply)

. / Tell Me The Secret Behind Being A Successful Webmaster. / Do You Want To Make Cool CASH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.