Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,760 members, 7,979,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid (14765 Views)

Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Bernd Schuster sacked, Juande Ramos new coach at Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Mcleo007(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
davies123:
Why do people like mentioning eufa supercup?Is that a cup?Abegie!

Remind us what it is. Perhaps the rest of us are disillusioned.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by buoye1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Jojo Armani: since he doesnt want to give us details of him being unhappy. Lets not discuss him till he opens up.

@muki wat about de code for NL fantasy football. i want to join now.
pls am intrested as well@muki
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by rusher14: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
davies123:
What is this attitude problem u guys keep talking about?So he must come and bowing down to u guys?He is a perfect footballer and dis is what dis all about!The other time during the euros they gave iniesta best player and said he is humble!such rubish!You and i knows that Platini is a fan of anything Barcelona and he has said it openly that they are his idea of what team should be.He hates anything Mourhino or Real madrid or chelsea cos he beliefs they promote mercenery in football.Although he is entitled to his opinion i also thing its wrong to allow it influence something as sensitive as the best player award.This same platini frustrated and killed the carreer of Sneijner by rubbing him of his award years back now his target is CR7
You must think it is the Nigerian PDP-guaranteed elections that are held in europe.
Facts about each player's laurels are there to see. CR7 is good no doubt but it is a vote not an imposition, something we need to understand.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
The guy has attitudinal problem,too proud for my liking.if you watch when the players were coming in for the awards even in monaco.Iniesta came in alone and was signing authograph and so is Messi.It was only Ronaldo that came in sandwich between two body guards thinking he was coming to collect award.when he was ask a question that has no relationship to their winning the supercup he mention it.the way he played during the last Euro also show how arrogant he is,if he has worked for and with other members of the team they would have performed better.His letest problem?i think its because he was not declare the best player in Europe
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by sledgehammer: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Ronaldo unhappy @ Real Madrid, this issue Į̸̸̨§ Ϟϑτ̲̅ news worthy @ aℓℓ, if he Į̸̸̨§ bold enuf T̶̲̥̅Ơ͡ admit his unhappiness, he should say ¥ he Į̸̸̨§ Ϟϑτ̲̅ ♓άƿƿy, let them Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ if they can help him, anytin apart from ЪŦ's Į̸̸̨§ his business....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Sike(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ronaldo should clearly say what's on his mind and stop this thrashh!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Whalles4(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
After achieving lots in Real Madrid abi?
learn to appreciate.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Mcleo007(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Feel so bad for ronaldo, he's such a fantastic
footballer but u ppl are makin him look really bad.
Messi is better than him n he's not even contending
that anymore but u guys are making life for him so
unbearable, I mean he gets Laid like everyother day,
he's bank account is loaded and yet the guy is a sad
cry baby. I can assure you the constant comparisons
with Messi and the resulting outshining by the little
wizard is driving CR7 bunkers...maybe he shud shock
the world n seek a move to barca, then they can take
turns winning the Ballon D'or
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by yemmy19(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ronaldo a cry baby
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by kunletade(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
rusher14:
You must think it is the Nigerian PDP-guaranteed elections that are held in europe.
Facts about each player's laurels are there to see. CR7 is good no doubt but it is a vote not an imposition, something we need to understand.
Yes there is something we need to understand how they(uefa/fifa) fool us every year abt the vote and draws they always deceive each other that they make every year .Platini know who will win the champion league before the final so pls wise up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by mikron(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_cool™:
Okay na! come back to Manchester united
GBAM
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by DennisClark(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
akpu nku:

dnt mind dem
SHARAP JAWE...wat do u knw abt awards
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by donpapa(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
The subject about the potential winner of the Ballon d'Or has been alive for sometime now, and as many have seen now, the matter is getting a bit hot now. Personally, as a fan, I want Cristiano Ronaldo to be the winner this year, because he deserved it more than Iker, Lionel and Iniesta. Here are my specific reasons:

-Ronaldo scored against every single team in La Liga BBVA in the 2011-2012 seeason for Real Madrid;
-He scored 46 goals in only his 3rd season, surpassing his own record of the previous year(only to be outscored by Messi);
-All of his goals were scored when they mattered the most-especially against strong opponents such as Barcelona, Bayern Munich and etc.;
-He has now scored in all of his last 5 games against FC Barcelona, with most of his goals being counted as desicive;
-He has won La Liga and the Super Cup of Spain;
-He scored desicive goals for his National side(as a Captain) in the EURO 2012 and single handedly brought his team to the semi-finals of the tournament;
-Messi hasn't had any major Tournament during the Summer, therefore he cannot compete with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas and Iniesta in the sa called "national sides factor";
-Yes Iniesta has been a major figure in the Spanish squad, but so has Iker. Iniesta made the Game, Iker saved the Game(for example if it wasn't for Iker in 2010 against The Netherlands in the finals, in an 1-on-1 play he denied Robben, Spain would've been the runner-ups)in the EURO Iker made the saves again-so their contribution in the aspect is probably the same;
-Cristiano Ronaldo has been in the Liga for a bit more than 3 years, Messi has been there for more than 8;
-He had a horrifying pressure on his shoulders all the time, but he proved all of the pundits wrong, by instantly becoming the Leader of Los Blancos.

With all due respect to Lionel Messi, Iker Casillas and Iniesta, i seriously hope that Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the winner of the 2011-2012 Ballon d'Or.

PS. The only GK to have gotten the Ballon d'or is the late Legendary keeper, Lev Yashin of the USSR, he got his award when he was 34 years old. Iker still has the time, as goalkeepers play longer into their years compared to on-field players, so I think it would be right if this one went to CR, he'll be 30 in a couple of years, and age is not a friend to sportsmen.

Best regards to all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
come..To..Stoke..City na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Eziachi: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
davies123:
What is this attitude problem u guys keep talking about?So he must come and bowing down to u guys?He is a perfect footballer and dis is what dis all about!The other time during the euros they gave iniesta best player and said he is humble!such rubish!You and i knows that Platini is a fan of anything Barcelona and he has said it openly that they are his idea of what team should be.He hates anything Mourhino or Real madrid or chelsea cos he beliefs they promote mercenery in football.Although he is entitled to his opinion i also thing its wrong to allow it influence something as sensitive as the best player award.This same platini frustrated and killed the carreer of Sneijner by rubbing him of his award years back now his target is CR7

Do you see how he stand/pose before taking the free kicks that land in the stand at least 80% of the time. Every time he poses like that, he really cracks me up grin grin grin
Ronaldo is a good player, just like the original Ronaldo, Ronaldino, George Wear and many others before him. But Iniesta is very special and go about his business without the show-off of an ostrich associated with Ronaldo.
Then Messi is something so special that may never be reproduce again as long as football is concern.

Instead whining with Ronaldo who is totally self centered with his skin tan, please enjoy the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, because that trio may never happen again.The best since the last Dutch trio OF Gullit-Van Basten-Raikard.

Since when does Platini's love affair starts with Barcelona, apart from you bloody African who thinks because nothing in your countries work on merit, therefore its like that all over the world. If Platini is this God that follows Mourihno around to stop him, why didn't he prevent him winning the trophy with Inter Milan? Did not stop Chelsea's 11 man defence from taking the cup instead of Bayern. When will some of you grow up enough to know that Platini or EUFA,FIFA do not decide this awards?

Its not only your performance on the pitch surrounded by great talents that makes one a darling footballer to the fans/public, your off pitch attitude too. That is why players like Pele, The Germain Kaiser, Bobby Charlton are loved as great players all these years. Some this Ronaldo should learn from.

Ronaldo is a good player but Messi is a great player and humbly goes about it and that makes him the greatest and darling of people that appreciate good football without having to be a supporter of any team, especially teams. thousands of miles away from your home land.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Eziachi: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
kunle.t.ade:
Uefa and Fifa know abt the conspiracy I honesty believe Ronaldo deserve the award but last 2 season when Ronaldo broke the pichichi award they told us story that the balon'd or is not won by goals now if they give messi the award they would tell us he broke all time highest goal scorer
You don't deserve an award, but you merit an award. As long as coaches, journalist and fans that votes of this awards are concerned, you and Ronaldo may feel that he deserved it but they believed that Messi and now Iniesta merited it. Conspiracy theory is not the answer.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Eziachi: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
kunle.t.ade:

Yes there is something we need to understand how they(uefa/fifa) fool us every year abt the vote and draws they always deceive each other that they make every year .Platini know who will win the champion league before the final so pls wise up
How old are you really? grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Eziachi: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
donpapa: The subject about the potential winner of the Ballon d'Or has been alive for sometime now, and as many have seen now, the matter is getting a bit hot now. Personally, as a fan, I want Cristiano Ronaldo to be the winner this year, because he deserved it more than Iker, Lionel and Iniesta. Here are my specific reasons:

-Ronaldo scored against every single team in La Liga BBVA in the 2011-2012 seeason for Real Madrid;
-He scored 46 goals in only his 3rd season, surpassing his own record of the previous year(only to be outscored by Messi);
-All of his goals were scored when they mattered the most-especially against strong opponents such as Barcelona, Bayern Munich and etc.;
-He has now scored in all of his last 5 games against FC Barcelona, with most of his goals being counted as desicive;
-He has won La Liga and the Super Cup of Spain;
-He scored desicive goals for his National side(as a Captain) in the EURO 2012 and single handedly brought his team to the semi-finals of the tournament;
-Messi hasn't had any major Tournament during the Summer, therefore he cannot compete with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas and Iniesta in the sa called "national sides factor";
-Yes Iniesta has been a major figure in the Spanish squad, but so has Iker. Iniesta made the Game, Iker saved the Game(for example if it wasn't for Iker in 2010 against The Netherlands in the finals, in an 1-on-1 play he denied Robben, Spain would've been the runner-ups)in the EURO Iker made the saves again-so their contribution in the aspect is probably the same;
-Cristiano Ronaldo has been in the Liga for a bit more than 3 years, Messi has been there for more than 8;
-He had a horrifying pressure on his shoulders all the time, but he proved all of the pundits wrong, by instantly becoming the Leader of Los Blancos.

With all due respect to Lionel Messi, Iker Casillas and Iniesta, i seriously hope that Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the winner of the 2011-2012 Ballon d'Or.

PS. The only GK to have gotten the Ballon d'or is the late Legendary keeper, Lev Yashin of the USSR, he got his award when he was 34 years old. Iker still has the time, as goalkeepers play longer into their years compared to on-field players, so I think it would be right if this one went to CR, he'll be 30 in a couple of years, and age is not a friend to sportsmen.

Best regards to all
I wonder how many Nigerian club sides you can count on your fingers? I blame satellite TV.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Eziachi: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
nija80: The guy has attitudinal problem,too proud for my liking.if you watch when the players were coming in for the awards even in monaco.Iniesta came in alone and was signing authograph and so is Messi.It was only Ronaldo that came in sandwich between two body guards thinking he was coming to collect award.when he was ask a question that has no relationship to their winning the supercup he mention it.the way he played during the last Euro also show how arrogant he is,if he has worked for and with other members of the team they would have performed better.His letest problem?i think its because he was not declare the best player in Europe
Well said, I couldn't have put it any better.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Eziachi: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
davies123:
Why do people like mentioning eufa supercup?Is that a cup?Abegie!
No! its not a cup, its a trophy.
Happy now!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by omoobajeje1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
tshoboy: Fifa isn't incharge,its uefa and 53 journalists 4rm 53 european countries did d voting.ronaldo and messi and 17votes iniesta had 19votes,so talk 2 d journalists nt fifa
what u dnt understand Į̸̸̨§ dt either fifa or uefa both knw what they are doing so wise up ♍Ɣ guy and try 2 understand D̶̲̥̅̊ politics of D̶̲̥̅̊ game
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by omoobajeje1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eziachi:

Do you see how he stand/pose before taking the free kicks that land in the stand at least 80% of the time. Every time he poses like that, he really cracks me up grin grin grin
Ronaldo is a good player, just like the original Ronaldo, Ronaldino, George Wear and many others before him. But Iniesta is very special and go about his business without the show-off of an ostrich associated with Ronaldo.
Then Messi is something so special that may never be reproduce again as long as football is concern.

Instead whining with Ronaldo who is totally self centered with his skin tan, please enjoy the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, because that trio may never happen again.The best since the last Dutch trio OF Gullit-Van Basten-Raikard.

Since when does Platini's love affair starts with Barcelona, apart from you bloody African who thinks because nothing in your countries work on merit, therefore its like that all over the world. If Platini is this God that follows Mourihno around to stop him, why didn't he prevent him winning the trophy with Inter Milan? Did not stop Chelsea's 11 man defence from taking the cup instead of Bayern. When will some of you grow up enough to know that Platini or EUFA,FIFA do not decide this awards?

Its not only your performance on the pitch surrounded by great talents that makes one a darling footballer to the fans/public, your off pitch attitude too. That is why players like Pele, The Germain Kaiser, Bobby Charlton are loved as great players all these years. Some this Ronaldo should learn from.

Ronaldo is a good player but Messi is a great player and humbly goes about it and that makes him the greatest and darling of people that appreciate good football without having to be a supporter of any team, especially teams. thousands of miles away from your home land.
it seems u are barcelona supporter. ♍Ɣ questn 2 u Į̸̸̨§ when will u urself wise and grow up and start sayin D̶̲̥̅̊ truth? CR7 deserve it but J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ bc u love barca u refused 2 say D̶̲̥̅̊ truth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Eziachi: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
omoobajeje1: it seems u are barcelona supporter. ♍Ɣ questn 2 u Į̸̸̨§ when will u urself wise and grow up and start sayin D̶̲̥̅̊ truth? CR7 deserve it but J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ bc u love barca u refused 2 say D̶̲̥̅̊ truth
I enjoy and acknowledge good football.
I am no Barcelona supporter nor real Madrid, I am a season ticket holder of Tottenham Hotspurs since 1978 (because again I lived local then)
I support mainly my childhood local team which is Enugu Rangers.
So should many of you gullible Nigerian new satellite TV football supporters bandwagon.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2012
Eziachi:

Exactly my point.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2012
ud byron[1:
]eyaaaaa why them dey make ma bros vexxx naa.......... Bros no mind them jooor
the bros sabi you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by blesszzy(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2012
freecocoa: Ogbeni Ronaldo, Iniesta has won it and there's nothing you can do about it so suck it and be happy for him cheesy

has he told you, its because of dat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by kunletade(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2012
Eziachi:
How old are you really? grin grin grin
That my problem with you see the so-calleduefa/fifa try to sell a perfect imagine to you guy the same thing applies to messi when in the real world they are not what they claim to be did u watch the game against ac milan and madrid last season (1st and 2nd leg) did u see messi frustration.
don't tell me u are gullible to believe politics don't exist in football.
That why I prefare Mou and Ronaldo to messi and guardiola.
So stop living in fool paradise.
Wise up please muntulla
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by elder042(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2012
naijalodge: That's true..the truth is that,Ronaldo deserves the award,I can't just imagine iniesta,performed in just euros cup and then fiffa just threw the award on him.its clear cheating..meanwhile they knew that messi dosn't deserve it bt they don't want to give it to Cr7,so they gave iniesta..politics everywhere..last 5 el classico meetings,he scored in all 5 in which 4 were winning goals..collected 3 trophies(spanish liga,copa de ray and super cup) against the same messi and iniesta..in fact eee,corruption everywhere..

brother which
naijalodge: That's true..the truth is that,Ronaldo deserves the award,I can't just imagine iniesta,performed in just euros cup and then fiffa just threw the award on him.its clear cheating..meanwhile they knew that messi dosn't deserve it bt they don't want to give it to Cr7,so they gave iniesta..politics everywhere..last 5 el classico meetings,he scored in all 5 in which 4 were winning goals..collected 3 trophies(spanish liga,copa de ray and super cup) against the same messi and iniesta..in fact eee,corruption everywhere..

brother which

brother which copa de ray
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by macodollar: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2012
How does C. Ronaldo's happiness affect d cost of yam in Mile 12?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by Phaymostip(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
mukina2:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1149937/cristiano-ronaldo-%27not-happy%27-with-real-madrid?cc=3888
omo c you greedy gor, make madrid wreck their acc 4 u? If you are sad wetin poor pple wan do
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid by davies123: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
samuelee1:

I beg to differ. Whoever said humility was the reason why Iniesta was given the MVP? Honestly now, did he not deserve it? Michel Platini on the other hand, Barca fan or not, is not the one who decides who the winner of an award is, performances and votes are? My God, are we still arguing this, that Iniesta doesn't deserve the award? Even Casillas, Ramos and Alonso knows he deserves it, if they don't say it, it's because of their allegiance to Real Madrid. Ronaldo can still win the Ballon D'or, there won't be much argument if this does. They all deserve it.

My brother how on earth if there is any integrity left in eufa and fifa could ronaldo not get any individual. Award with the way he has played in the last 2year?how!how!!we r not kids,dis guy has been good consistently!Let's leave sentiment abeg and be honest,dat guy deserves far more credit than he gets and u know it cos u hv eyes to see the way he plays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 4th January 2020 / Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football / Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.