Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,850 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

In Need Of A Van For Distribution Of Products- Your Recommendations - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A Van For Distribution Of Products- Your Recommendations (577 Views)

I Want A Small Pick Up Van For My Soap Factory.( Picture Of What I Want) / LDV Pilot Van For Quick Sale @ N450,000 (OBO) / Any Knowledge About INNOSON MINI BUS? Please Give Your Recommendations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Van For Distribution Of Products- Your Recommendations by Maross(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Good morning,

Please I am presently into distribution of products from Fareast Mercantile (vitamilk, MCvites digestive and hobnob biscuits, huggies diapers geisha etc). I am currently in need of a mini van (bus like) for my business but I really do not have an idea on the particular make or brand to actually get. My preference/ bias will be based on:

1. Fuel economy,
2. Availability of parts
3. Durability.
4. Four wheel drive.
5. In the neighborhood of 700k to 900k.

I am presently considering Mitsubishi L300 with auxiliary gear but I dont know anything about it in terms of 1,2 and 3 above. Please I need an expert opinion on this urgently.

Thanks in anticipation,
Re: In Need Of A Van For Distribution Of Products- Your Recommendations by USAutoBuy(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2012
Any Toyota/Nissan/Mitsubishi van will be just fine.

What i am not sure of is that why do you need a 4 Wheel drive?.

Around here, most people still use like Camry Wagon and they are doing just fine. Unless you have a pretty good reason to buy 4 wheel drive, i suggest you skip it.

A 4 wheel drive will consume more petrol comparable to a 2 wheel drive of the same vehicle. Just to note.

Good luck in your search.

Regards
Re: In Need Of A Van For Distribution Of Products- Your Recommendations by Debesther: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
pls i am also interested in these topic
Re: In Need Of A Van For Distribution Of Products- Your Recommendations by Maross(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
US-AutoBuy:
Any Toyota/Nissan/Mitsubishi van will be just fine.

What i am not sure of is that why do you need a 4 Wheel drive?.

Around here, most people still use like Camry Wagon and they are doing just fine. Unless you have a pretty good reason to buy 4 wheel drive, i suggest you skip it.

A 4 wheel drive will consume more petrol comparable to a 2 wheel drive of the same vehicle. Just to note.

Good luck in your search.

Regards

Thanks a lot. Please by Toyota camry wagon, do you mean sienna? Please can you also suggest a very good van for this purpose?
Re: In Need Of A Van For Distribution Of Products- Your Recommendations by USAutoBuy(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Get a Toyota Liteace if you can find one. Very durable

Camry wagon is referring to Orobo Wagon

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Camry (orobo) 1993 @ N550,000.00 Call 08023416552 / Can I Get Auto Finance From Any Car Dealer On This Forum? / Hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.