Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! (2336 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn Ons And Offs In A Lady? / 6 Secret Reasons Why You Don't Benefit Your Boy Friend Or Your Husband / What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by chinaaman(f): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sure, some typical moves — a hair flip here, an eye batted there — will attract a man... some of the time. But you may be surprised at the things guys really can’t resist about women, and some of them are the very qualities women fear will drive men away — from letting a curse word fly loose to leaving all kinds of makeup near his bathroom sink. Here’s why these habits (and others) can actually win a man over...

1. He loves that you indulge at dinnertime.
Guys love women who like to eat — not ladies who say they aren’t hungry and then pick at their date’s food all night.

2. He loves your occasional outbursts.
You may worry that it’s not ladylike, but occasionally letting a curse or rant escape your lips at an unexpected moment can be a major turn-on. “Hearing a woman use profanity out of context gives a guy a shock of adrenaline,

3. He loves that you aren’t a neat freak.
Believe it or not, guys find the proliferation of hair products, accessories and unidentified stuff strewn about your apartment oddly endearing.
Dr. Kerner. “Most men think a pair of boxer shorts and a ratty old T-shirt around the house is your most attractive look.” So don’t spend hours choosing the perfect date-night outfit。

4. He loves your extra padding.
Sure, you’ve heard that men love women with curves, but how about those extra pounds you’ve been trying to sweat off at the gym? There’s a good chance that your guy loves them, too.
regardless of their weight. They theorize that men unconsciously seek this body type because it signals that a woman is able to procreate.

5. He’s fascinated by your knowledge of the things you’re passionate about.
A man becomes fascinated by whatever it is that gets you all hot and bothered — regardless of whether or not he shares the same interests.

6. He loves a good head rub from you.
Don’t get me wrong — men love it when you grope their erogenous zones. But that’s not the only type of touch they crave. Adam, 28, of Roanoke, VA, confesses: “I love how my wife rubs my head at night.” Sweet, yes, but it also feels oh-so-good: home to hundreds of nerve endings, the scalp is an often-neglected zone. And light touches anywhere can achieve a similar effect, since they cause his body to produce vasopressin, a feel-good relaxation hormone that also promotes bonding. Another positive side effect? Initiating any kind of physical contact sends your man the message that you want him just as much as he wants you — and that you truly care about him.

1 Like

Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
Na wa o! Nothing wey son-of-man no go see for this gawdforsaken section! cheesy

Absolute babash! grin grin
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Csami(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
So u want make i sleep this afternoon shey? E na go work.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by chinaaman(f): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
These are true talk.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by jhydebaba(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
chinaaman: These are true talk.
I'll go with no 6 because if you dare rub my head, walahi, you don get belle.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Euroclydon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
I like the hair handling and rubbing ....it kinda turns me on.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Noted.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by ismaeel86(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
number 3 is a no no for me, i dislike girls that are not neat its a turn off for me, i hate seeing strands of hair either on my bed or around the house. that is why i tell girls to put on scarf or use something to cover their hair when we are in bed.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
I don't know when all these lies will stop.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by dontador(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
All na wash.... Absolutely nonsense... Except the no 6...
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by slimyem: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva: I don't know when all these lies will stop.
me sef follow wonder!
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by dabrake(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
none.

I get turned on when a girl views an arsenal game with me
I get turned on when a girl competes with me in arithmetics

That's all
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
I am totally speechless. . . Where do i even start from? Like which extra padding? Abi who no like neat person?

Wetin dey happen?
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Emmy9ite(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Why generalise it? Men do this, men do that, bla bla bla. Why not ask what we want? Ur tips cannot stand for 1/4 of the men in the world.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by toychemmy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
okay emmy9ite what do men like oooo?
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by cindyrella(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
Op, where do u guys even come up with all these rubbish? Huh?
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Richiy(f): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hair rubbing follow? My cousin told me that when i rub a guy's head, it causes headache. Na which one be true now?
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
Richiy: Hair rubbing follow? My cousin told me that when i rub a guy's head, it causes headache. Na which one be true now?

na the excess voltage wey dey ur hand. Try introduce small impedance for the circuit! grin
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Where do these people get these lists hey come up with?
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by cdamsel(f): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
I no won bash d op cos she is a girl,bt c'mon y u dey fall my hand like dis?half of it doesn't even make sense.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by ayobase(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
jhydebaba: I'll go with no 6 because if you dare rub my head, walahi, you don get belle.

No 6 it is.....1-5 will never turn me on....will have to manage no 6 sef..yeah right!
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by ayobase(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Richiy: Hair rubbing follow? My cousin told me that when i rub a guy's head, it causes headache. Na which one be true now?

He doesnt want u to get laid....he is being protective!......now that u know it TURNS ON' dont go try it
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2012
Na wah o.. Nothing wey person no go see for this nairaland
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by DExplorer1: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2012
Post renamed: 6 Secrets to Lose Your Man
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Nawa oh
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Richiy(f): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2012
ayobase:

He doesnt want u to get laid....he is being protective!......now that u know it TURNS ON' dont go try it
what kind of protective lie is that na? Nw that am past teen yearz nd dnt knw dat it turns a guy on. At least none of my frnds r in nairaland else..they wud av laughed at me so mch it shud hurt. Jeez.
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Richiy(f): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2012
fluid26:

na the excess voltage wey dey ur hand. Try introduce small impedance for the circuit! grin
guy, wetin na?
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by ayobase(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Richiy: what kind of protective lie is that na? Nw that am past teen yearz nd dnt knw dat it turns a guy on. At least none of my frnds r in nairaland else..they wud av laughed at me so mch it shud hurt. Jeez.

But I know....LOL!
Welcome to the club of ''turning on''
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2012
Trash
Re: 6 Secret Turn-ons For Men ! by cindyrella(f): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
Post renamed: 6 Secrets to Lose Your Man
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Wickedness Or What? / So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? / Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.