Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

"Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" (1486 Views)

How Do I Get A Liberty Reserve Or Perfect Money? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by legalwealth(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Friends! !!

I got to realize that you,myself and others must have been asking this question:

"How can one make money wit Liberty Reserve without doing the following:
1.HYIP and investment companies
2.Sending Money to other people's account
3.Referral stuffs(paid n free signup)
4.Selling stuffs online
and anything that seems unrealistic."

ISN'T IT?Yes I guess but
I want to share How I do make money from Libery Reserve by selling and buying it for YOU anyone to start this business as well without even no investment in term of startup capital.

What you need to make more profit are:

1.A free Liberty Reserve Account

2.Bank Account[though still optional but it is neccessary.

3.ID be it Voters card,Driver License,National ID card or International Passport plus any utility bill and bank statement of any little amount just to proof that you have a Bank Account

4.Access to the Internet either on your own PC or Cafe or a phone symbian phone to be precise that can run at least OPERA MOBILE 10

5.Business name though optional or let me say customers with the help of your marketing strategy which having a business name will boost.

6.An office or website though they are optional as you can have your house or hostel as consulting office or just make your phone your office but never scam anyone as you must fund their account once they pay and youve confirmed their payment as fast as possible.
Hot hint:You can even get yourself INTERNET BANKING kit with token for checking payment[remove bank alert to reduce monthly charges on your account] and for you to place quick orders from some sites and individuals that work faster.

Finally where and how to get Liberty Reserve cash at lesser price and resell at higher price.
I can remember one time that I bought LR at
N169 per dollar on a site and sold it at most current price than at 180 and 185 naira per dollar though you might think that the profit is small but that is where the money lies as it is just like RECHARGE CARD business where the more you sell,the more money you make which can be boosted with strategy.

Thanks for your reading pleasure.
Do you have one or two question(s) to ask me concerning what I've posted above,
feel free to post it as comment or reply me below and I will endeavour to reply you ASAP.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by hottprince: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tnx bro I thought u didnt wanna rply
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by legalwealth(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
hottprince: Tnx bro I thought u didnt wanna rply

That thread was pull off by Mod while I wanted to submit reply
and I have to quickly create another thread to address it.Thanks and you are welcomed.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by hottprince: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
I knew u have an answer so where do u buy ds cheap LR?
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by legalwealth(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
hottprince: I knew u have an answer so where do u buy ds cheap LR?

I bought LR cheaply nd securely then from e-naira.com and you can be buying from them as well but

Hint:use style to clinch with forex traders.OK?

Aside that,there are so many ways to buy LR cheaply but you need to be smart so as not to be outsmarted.

My battery is low now and PHCN has taken off the light since as it is unusual.

Do not hesistate to drop questions as I will answer them one after the other when I come back.Thanks.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by hottprince: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
Accordin to u.u bought cheap LR on e-naira then.If i wnt to buy cheap LR now wher wil I go to?I knw u mite nt wnt to share ds info fr free.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by legalwealth(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
You can buy now at e-naira.com at N170 per Dollar and resell as the peak rate at N180 per naira and even more depending on some factors in your location

To buy from e-naira,you need to be approved and don't be scared as it is easy.

Just follow their recommended steps.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by legalwealth(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Don't buy LR from any individual that do not have online presence so as not to be scammed.

hottprince: Accordin to u.u bought cheap LR on e-naira then.If i wnt to buy cheap LR now wher wil I go to?I knw u mite nt wnt to share ds info fr free.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by smith999: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
Learn How to make guaranteed profit on your first initial deposit with e-currency.. www.firstinvestfund.com
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by legalwealth(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Oga!No bring ds one here as we are talking about making money by buying and selling LR.

smith999: Learn How to make guaranteed profit on your first initial deposit with e-currency..

Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by hottprince: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
smith999: Learn How to make guaranteed profit on your first initial deposit with e-currency.. www.firstinvestfund.com

Chief abeg create ur own thread now.
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do ur job
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by hottprince: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
legalwealth: Don't buy LR from any individual that do not have online presence so as not to be scammed.

Thanks bro.really appreciate it
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by Excelboi(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2012
170? But most people on here seem to buy at 160 on here. Though its better to be on a safe side so as not to get burnt.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by legalwealth(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Yes!You can see where to buy it at 160 or even lesser but...

Excelboi: 170? But most people on here seem to buy at 160 on here. Though its better to be on a safe side so as not to get burnt.
Re: "Tips On How To Make Money Buying & Selling Liberty Reserve Only" by hottprince: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2012
@Legalwealth hw fr naw? u no go like tell me wher i fit buy am for N160?

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies / My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos / How To Make $100 A Week Online From Home As A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.