Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,310 members, 7,884,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Liberty Reserve/ Master Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve/ Master Card (3310 Views)

How Do I Get A Liberty Reserve Or Perfect Money? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by austinsmat(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2012
pls friends is there a way i can fund my mastercard with my liberty fund i have both pls i don't need personal mailing thanks for ur advise
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by arbitrage: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2012
I guess you are talking of funding your GTB Naira mastercard. If so, selll your LR funds to buyers and exchangers and they pay into your GTB account so you can use the mastercard. If it is GTB dollars mastercard you are talking about, then you may sell it to buyers who will pay you in dollars (e.g. myself) and you get paid into your GTB dom so that you can use the dollar mastercard. So I think you should clarify the master card you have that you want to fund with LR. Aside all that, there are exchangers that offer cards such that you can fund with your LR money.
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by hottprince: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2012
@arbitrage u pay in real dollars?dts cool where's ur office @?
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by barikay: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
arbitrage: I guess you are talking of funding your GTB Naira mastercard. If so, selll your LR funds to buyers and exchangers and they pay into your GTB account so you can use the mastercard. If it is GTB dollars mastercard you are talking about, then you may sell it to buyers who will pay you in dollars (e.g. myself) and you get paid into your GTB dom so that you can use the dollar mastercard. So I think you should clarify the master card you have that you want to fund with LR. Aside all that, there are exchangers that offer cards such that you can fund with your LR money.
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by austinsmat(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
arbitrage: I guess you are talking of funding your GTB Naira mastercard. If so, selll your LR funds to buyers and exchangers and they pay into your GTB account so you can use the mastercard. If it is GTB dollars mastercard you are talking about, then you may sell it to buyers who will pay you in dollars (e.g. myself) and you get paid into your GTB dom so that you can use the dollar mastercard. So I think you should clarify the master card you have that you want to fund with LR. Aside all that, there are exchangers that offer cards such that you can fund with your LR money.
i mean exchanger that can pay me direct to my master card
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by arbitrage: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Austinsmat - I doubt if there is any merchant that pays your directly in to your mastercard for your LR fund. Most merchants will rather ask you to have their own issued card and then get withdraw your e-currencies into the card you obtained from them. The only alternative of getting your mastercard funded directly by LR (apart from those merchants I talked about) will be any merchant that can fund visa card (issued outside Nigeria of course) like Technocashier. I am not sure if they will fund Mastercard but I think they do for Visa. I am also not sure if the withdrawal to card they stated on their site is even for your own card or rather the one you are to obtain from them.

Hottprince - Yes, I pay you in dollars but I do not have office (like a business) but could do one on one exchange if you prefer provided you can come to Lagos. Or else, you get paid to your bank account.
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by arbitrage: 3:00am On Sep 24, 2012
austinsmat: pls friends is there a way i can fund my mastercard with my liberty fund i have both pls i don't need personal mailing thanks for ur advise

Hello, I finally found a site that can handle your request but they stated that it takes between 3 and 6 days. Read details here:

http://www.intexchange.ru/en/vivodcard.asp

Good luck!
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Delaw7(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2013
What I want personally is to exchange my Naira with a L-R.

I have both bt need to fund my L-R account cos I av money on my GTB naira master card acct.

Pls help
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by tillo4real(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please can anybody help me to register my liberty reserve account I we be very great full. This my name matthew okugbeni .you can after the full registration you can you can send me the password.u can use smithdarah609@gmail.com for the registration. Thank
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by arbitrage: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
tillo4real: Please can anybody help me to register my liberty reserve account I we be very great full. This my name matthew okugbeni .you can after the full registration you can you can send me the password.u can use smithdarah609@gmail.com for the registration. Thank

Why do you need someone to do that or know your login details when you can by yourself? Any challenge?
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Mayowura: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
I've also been looking for a way to fund my lr even if it's 2dollars!
I wish i can get a sincere individual to share n sell for the exchange.
Please is it possible?
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by arbitrage: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mayowura: I've also been looking for a way to fund my lr even if it's 2dollars!
Please is it possible?

At what rate and how much?
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Mayowura: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2013
arbitrage:

At what rate and how much?
Rate $2 = 320-325
If it genuinely work, many of my friendz would join u in xchange i promise.
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please is it possible?
[quote author=Mayowura]
have you funded?if no inbox me your contacts at
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please is it possible?
[quote author=Mayowura]
have you funded?if no inbox me your contacts
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Mayowura: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
awatefe:
Ur email address is not correct o!
Mine is mayowura at dot co.de
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mayowura:
Ur email address is not correct o!
Mine is mayowura at gmail dot com

sent you a mail check and reply
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Mayowura: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Arbitrage, am expecting your response!
Thanks
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by arbitrage: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mayowura: Arbitrage, am expecting your response!
Thanks

Your amount and rate seem too small for me to consider.
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Mayowura: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
Haba!
You can still help/assist me please as per 1st time.
I've gat many pals in search of this system, i can also refer them to you if u will nid.
Help ur broda please!
Hook me up @ mayowura at gmail dot com
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Mayowura: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2013
awatefe:

sent you a mail check and reply
You may be d smartest in your eyes, but derz 1 thing u dnt know, it's dat whateva u sow is what u reap!
You would have just pm me that you are in need of credit. Eya, so 320 is what you nid to change ur life? For ur info, i still have credit so it won't so much disturb me.
I pity u o!
For making me sad, all the days of your life, you shall find no rest and happiness. Only if i've eva duped anyone that will make this not to follow you!
People please becareful of this guy!
Thanks to you for impacting more sense to me.
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by tillo4real(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2013
Is just that I fund it difficult to register the liberty reserve

1 Like

Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Osaenoma: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Mayowura: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
register with your phone but note that you can only login with a pc. Hope this helps
Re: Liberty Reserve/ Master Card by Osaenoma: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popcorn Business A Profitable Business, True Or False? / If You Had Just 2 Days To Make #2k, What Will You Do? / Rmb/yuan Buying And Selling Made Easy Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.