Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True (1253 Views)

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] / MTN PROMO: How To Get 500% Bonus Till Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by Idokojimmy: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2012
MTN, the telecommunication giant in Nigeria is working hard to to convince it's subscribers and, indeed all Nigerians, on their willingness to give away an airplane in their ongoing promotion. The company says that the four-seater airplane is no farce, but a reality which subscribers can enjoy by being a part of its network and recharging with as low as N200. So many questions have gone unswered even as the general manager, consumer marketer, mr. Kola Oyeyemi disclosed that the promo isn't one of those abracadabra. "for man, it's so hard to believe that we are giving out an aero plane which for mr is understandable because no other brand has done that in our history. It must be stated that there is nothing that we have promised that we have not delivered we do not intend to make this one an exception".
But some of these question beg for answers. For instance, who's going to pay for aviation fuel, a pilot, parking space, and maintenance costs? Is this promo really true!
http://ipad.ynaija.com/ynaija/#!/entry/we-want-to-give-you-an-airplane-mtn-insists,5044b4c287443d6c8e174c02

Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by Ak47bullet: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2012
Ratatatatatata kpooooom! These MTN people should not do us Yahoo o! How is this possible? Hmmmm, with the issue of aviation fuel, parking/ hanger, servicing, pilot and so on, I think this promo is a scam.
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by slimming: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2012
we don't need aeroplane at this time, we need better service and cheaper call rate.
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by Super1759: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2012
I was listening to the promo manager, he said it is a 4-seater plane. It worths 60million naira. If its so, I think its possible. MTN can do it. by the way, its just one person. One lucky dude
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by usmanyaro17: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2012
Rather than decieve people with lies and giving them false hope,MTN should improve its network that is going gaga,one can't make a call for just a minute due to bad network.MTN is a big fraud
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by omosexy1: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2012
usmanyaro17: Rather than decieve people with lies and giving them false hope,MTN should improve its network that is going gaga,one can't make a call for just a minute due to bad network.MTN is a big fraud

Na now you know?
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by dasparrow: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Super1759: I was listening to the promo manager, he said it is a 4-seater plane. It worths 60million naira. If its so, I think its possible. MTN can do it. by the way, its just one person. One lucky dude

I think it's a scam. I hope Nigerians don't fall for it. Learning to fly a plane is not the same as learning to drive a car or motorcycle. Let's assume this promo was true and someone wins, where will the winner park the plane? Who will pay the expenses to have the winner of the plane trained to fly it? Nigerians be wise before south africa's MTN pulls a fast one on you.

usmanyaro17: Rather than decieve people with lies and giving them false hope,MTN should improve its network that is going gaga,one can't make a call for just a minute due to bad network.MTN is a big fraud

This is why you need to stop patronizing them. If more and more people switch to other cell phone providers, no one will remind MTN to sit up and improve their services to their customers.
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by Ak47bullet: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ratatatatata kpooooom! I think Govt has to look into this issue. These foreign companies shouldn't come and play us ojoro and go.
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by yanni1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
They should listen to the voice of the people and promise people what is needed...this is touching your nose with your tongue for heaven sakes!
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by MurphyT1: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Meanwhile the r d only network operators In naija with d most distorted network, most tyms no signal, yet d wan giv aeroplane, God is watching them... Every Tom dick and Harry want to deceive Nigerians.
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by Euroclydon(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Free recharge card deals first,reduce call tariff to flat rate 5k per seconds,that way everybody wins!
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by nifemi01(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
D same pple who can't give audience at WWTBAM their cash price immediately wants ti give out plane? I laugh in vernacular 4 dis pple.
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by PrettyRita(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
I just the laugh! I dey watch
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by femoint007(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
Instead of them to reinstate their sack workers in jos call center,dnt u see dat dey are scammer,dey knw fit pay salary bt they can give airplane
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
some pple can b amazingly insensible! Imagine d statement, ''no other brand has done it b4'' so wat? Oda brands are certainly lukin 4 ways 2 improve dia services n mtn is busy chasing shadow. Let me giv ma professional advice: mtn pls all we ask is quality serviceooooo! No b promo 4 one belle. Ur slogan ''everywhere u go'' is one dat is meant 4 d marines! I ws in aba recently, n making n receiving calls wasn't funny at all, I'm sure it's so in most areas. I hav no doubt as to whether it's real or not, bt wat I'm saying in essence is dat rather than waste so much on an aiplane dat is meant to benefit just one person why nt use it 2 improve ur services or beta still use it 2 beta d lot of so many. Kai! Sentiment apart, mtn is probably d worst network in Nigeria. Quote n unquote!
Re: MTN Promises Suscribers Airplane in ongoing Promo!!! How True by PearlJoy: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2012
They said they will keep to their words "integrity" Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Tecno Should I Buy. Pls Advice / Cheapest Tecno Phone That Supports Bbm / Which Network Subsciption Is Good 4 Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.