Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Screening Interview Questions- Check Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screening Interview Questions- Check Here (840 Views)

Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screening Interview Questions- Check Here by sammie771: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2008
HELLO,
I SAW THIS AND DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH THE HOUSE.STAY BLESS

SCREENING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

1. Allowing 5-7 minutes, give me an overview of your career focusing on accomplishments, challenges and reason for job changes.

2. What is your personal definition of clients satisfaction?

3. Define in your own words what is meant by “sense of urgency” and give an example of how a sense of urgency applies to a client service position.

4. If I contacted your former employer, what would they tell me about your past attendance?

5. How many days, other than vacation, were you off at your past employer?

6. If you could build the ideal co-worker, what 6 qualities would they possess?
1. 4.
2. 5.
3. 6.

7. Which one of these characteristics best describes you, and why?

8. Do you feel the customer is always right? What do you do when you know they are wrong?

9. What qualities would your ideal manager possess?

10. On a scale of 1-10, define your level of tolerance for a stressful job?

11. On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 representing no knowledge and 10 representing expertise), rate yourself on the following topics:

____ Ability to work in a team
____ Ability to work independently
____ Phone communication skills
____ Computer mainframe system and manipulation
____ Microsoft Word
____ Microsoft Excel
____ Lotus Notes
____ Keyboarding speed and accuracy
____ Organizational skills
____ Decision-making capability
____ Initiative
____ Ability to manage multiple assignments at once
____ Customer Satisfaction orientation
____ Writing skills
____ Technical aptitude
____ Power tools
____ Understanding of how a distribution center works
____ Listening skills

12. Are you fluent in a language other than English?

13. Can you work a flexible schedule if needed and with proper notice?

14. Are you interested in working overtime during peak periods?

15. The hours for this shift would be __________________. Is this a problem for you short and long term?

16. Saturday meeting?

17. What are you looking for in the way of pay? (new hire question only)

18. I’d like to do a little role-playing now. A client calls looking for their order. You find the order was cancelled by the distribution center, not customer service. The client is already upset because his order is late. What do you tell them?

19. One more role-playing activity. A team member is continually late, makes personal phone calls and rarely offers to help. You are overloaded and want her to help, but she doesn’t offer. What would you do?

20. Define, in your own words, what benefits, if any, you see in working in a team setting?

SAMMIE

(1) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Camry / Graduate Financial Positions / Test At Intels: Format And Tips - So Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.