Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,250 members, 7,939,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Do You Believe? Prove It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe? Prove It (865 Views)

Pastor Went To Heaven And Took Pics To Prove It / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe? Prove It by MrAnony1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Brethren look what I found, What do y'all think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EedUll7SGr0&feature=related

P/s: This is not a thread for unnecessary arguments and over-analyzing of a simple video.
If that's what you have in mind, please don't bother commenting as I'm just going to ignore you once I perceive that's where you are heading.
There are a multitude of threads on this forum where we can have such arguments, this is not one of them.
However, if the video raises an issue you would want addressed, feel free to create a thread with about it and link it here and if you want me on the thread, by God's grace I'll oblige you.
Re: Do You Believe? Prove It by Goshen360(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Great thread.......Stop believing with "in words" ONLY, believe in "action".
Re: Do You Believe? Prove It by MacDaddy01: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
Typical christian.

1) The original video on yotube has the comments blocked

2) The video embedding has been blocked

3) Anony writes down a warning that we shouldnt overanalyze the video.

The question that a rational person will ask is that; "if the video makes sense, why are you afraid of comments/criticism?"

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe? Prove It by MrAnony1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Goshen360: Great thread.......Stop believing with "in words" ONLY, believe in "action".
True talk bro,

"If you work the words into your life, you are like a smart carpenter who dug deep and laid the foundation of his house on bedrock. When the river burst its banks and crashed against the house, nothing could shake it; it was built to last. But if you just use my words in Bible studies and don't work them into your life, you are like a dumb carpenter who built a house but skipped the foundation. When the swollen river came crashing in, it collapsed like a house of cards. It was a total loss."
Luke 6:48-49 (msg)
Re: Do You Believe? Prove It by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mr_Anony:
True talk bro,

"If you work the words into your life, you are like a smart carpenter who dug deep and laid the foundation of his house on bedrock. When the river burst its banks and crashed against the house, nothing could shake it; it was built to last. But if you just use my words in Bible studies and don't work them into your life, you are like a dumb carpenter who built a house but skipped the foundation. When the swollen river came crashing in, it collapsed like a house of cards. It was a total loss."
Luke 6:48-49 (msg)

I can't view the vid. But if that's the message, then that's all Christianity is about. It ain't just pious words and a rush of talk, a lot of religious activity (I mean, other than true religion which James defines as pouring oneself out for those who are in need) and the like.

The proof of Christ is in the living. The business or job one chooses to undertake. The kind of relationships one pursues. One's attitude towards matters of daily relevance etc etc.

Lord Jesus said, "Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples" (NLT); Or "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" (NIV) in John 13:35. And don't we all know that Love is a VERB. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe? Prove It by rhymz(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2012
A thread for them to oil each other's ego. . Lol. .funny guys
Re: Do You Believe? Prove It by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
Epic comment by my old self, Macdaddy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

In †ђε Midst Of †ђε Anti-islam Crisis..my Humble Position aπϑ Way Forward / Every Christian Should Read This / Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.