Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Types Of Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types Of Nairalanders (1006 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (2) (3) (4)

Types Of Nairalanders by austinsmat(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
types of nairalanders (1)some peoples are thinkers but not talkers (2)some people are talkers but not thinkers (3)some are thinkers and talkers why(4) some peoples are not thinkers and not talkers pls which area do u fall in pls dont lie because nature is there to call result use some peoples comments on nairaland to know who there are especailly garri hungers to know area there fall in
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Callotti: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
I YAMMU all of the above o. cool
Well rounded. kiss

Some issues are no-brainers. NO NEED TO THINK.
Can you imagine discussing 'Okonjo Iweala' and the Nigerian economy. . .or '2015 S-election' campaigns? Or local state politics?shocked

ANYTHING Nigerian falls into this category.
As predictable as the weather. . . .and extremely boring. *yawns*
There! grin

If I may ask. . . what exactly about Nigerians and Nigerian Politics do you fail to understand?
What has changed in 50+ years?
Lord Lugard's prophesies? grin

Please. . . we are here for the 'entertainment' value only.
Save your brain for 'more-evolved' issues and races!
Thank you. kiss
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
If they are not talkers or thinkers, then what are they?
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by austinsmat(m): 1:56am On Sep 05, 2012
virtuoso01: If they are not talkers or thinkers, then what are they?
garri hungers
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 05, 2012
I am more of a lurker. Op maybe you should space your points properly so that it is easier to read.
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Blyss: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2012
austinsmat: types of nairalanders (1)some peoples are thinkers but not talkers (2)some people are talkers but not thinkers (3)some are thinkers and talkers why(4) some peoples are not thinkers and not talkers pls which area do u fall in pls dont lie because nature is there to call result use some peoples comments on nairaland to know who there are especailly garri hungers to know area there fall in

So what type are you?

Re: Types Of Nairalanders by hardywaltz(m): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2012
austinsmat: types of nairalanders (1)some peoples are thinkers but not talkers (2)some people are talkers but not thinkers (3)some are thinkers and talkers why(4) some peoples are not thinkers and not talkers pls which area do u fall in pls dont lie because nature is there to call result use some peoples comments on nairaland to know who there are especailly garri hungers to know area there fall in
Garri eaters
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Caseless: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Op, why not go through posts of every nairalander, see 4 ursef and den, do d TAXONOMY. U want nairalanders 2 b d judge in their own court? Comon,op, be d judge!
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by austinsmat(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2012
caseless: Op, why not go through posts of every nairalander, see 4 ursef and den, do d TAXONOMY. U want nairalanders 2 b d judge in their own court? Comon,op, be d judge!
me do toxonomy haba da allah nature is there to judge us because u cant hide away from it
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2012
Callotti: I YAMMU all of the above o. cool
Well rounded. kiss

Some issues are no-brainers. NO NEED TO THINK.
Can you imagine discussing 'Okonjo Iweala' and the Nigerian economy. . .or '2015 S-election' campaigns? Or local state politics?shocked

ANYTHING Nigerian falls into this category.
As predictable as the weather. . . .and extremely boring. *yawns*
There! grin

If I may ask. . . what exactly about Nigerians and Nigerian Politics do you fail to understand?
What has changed in 50+ years?
Lord Lugard's prophesies? grin

Please. . . we are here for the 'entertainment' value only.
Save your brain for 'more-evolved' issues and races!
Thank you. kiss
this dude just talk off point at times! What the fucck are you saying? How does your comment relate to the topic? Seems you have been drinking to much of paraga lately. Smh!

Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Callotti: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2012
berem: this dude just talk off point at times! What the fucck are you saying? How does your comment relate to the topic? Seems you have been drinking to much of paraga lately. Smh!

Hmmmmm!!
Thanks for following me around.
Just share your views.
At least I have opinions! cool
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Balyz: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2012
I am on nairaland strictly to improve my reading and laughing skills
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by OldDirtyBastard: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Callotti:

Hmmmmm!!
Thanks for following me around.
Just share your views.
At least I have opinions! cool
You actually made a post without using caplocks or what is this extraordinary sight my eyes are seeing?
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by Callotti: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
fellis:
You actually made a post without using caplocks or what is this extraordinary sight my eyes are seeing?

NAH WAH HOH!
EFIN ME SEF SUPRISE!!!
Re: Types Of Nairalanders by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2012
I read & comment wisely except if I just wanna joke.

Man Hunts Crocodile That Haseaten Over 200 People / Will Your High Walls Protect You And Your Family? / Damn 419ers Make Me Sick