Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,527 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! (2682 Views)

Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! by Knnawuba(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
It happened in a recent interview she held with Urban Daily! Nicki disclosed that she's still a virgin. Claiming that she never gave up her box which she put her life on and encourages other young ladies out there to do the same. Quoting her- "I just don't have the time". . . .*clears throat* Virgin kò Virgin ní grin . . . Abeg like this facebook page jor if you want to always hear the freshes "aprökö"=> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304

Re: If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! by slimyem: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
she don talk her own..
If you like..believe!
If you like..nor believe..
Na you go get headache pass!
Re: If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! by okosodo: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
patience jonathan is a virgin
Re: If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! by Kolade9(m): 5:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Drake and weezy dey fall hand woh.
Re: If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! by SlyIg(f): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2012
And so does what!!! Make i hear word joor ...
Re: If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! by Caseless: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2012
She can evn say she dosn't knw wat menstruation mean or dosn't knw dat any hole exist btw her legs, i'l bliv her cos nothin is impossible dz dayz. Haven disvirgind boys thru TV,she's now claimin 2 b holy,abi? Fhuckin bisexual penguin! Na she holy pass!

1 Like

Re: If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Hehehehehe abi she has gone to block her vajyna.obasanjo too is a virgin then.smh

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Hottest Nollywood/ghollywood Actors / Check Out Psquare & Wives First Photos From Anambra For Their Father's Burial / Photo: Karrueche Flaunts Hot Body In Sexy String Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.