Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love (11575 Views)

Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
frank3.16:

I am not defendin bad thing, neither am I saying cheatin on ones partner is right, I am just stating the obvious. Men can love u and cheat on u, to them sex is not love, but to women the feel sex comes wit love.

Few women who know this fact make better wives and concentrate on more important things that makes marriage work. If ur husband is keeping a woman, caring for her and stuffs like that, and cares less for u, thhen that's another story.

If u say a man can't love and cheat his wife what then do say to about 90% of men who cheat on their wives. U mean they don't love their wives? Oh forget about vows, it has become formality over time.

I love my woman but have cheated on her a couple of times, bt she is alway my number one
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
This is not about married folks but about you. As a self confessed cheat, I'm directing my questions at you.
When a woman cheat and has no emotional attachment to the guy, you are quick to brand her a slut, ashewo,sx addict. What about men who cheat? Are they sluts too? Would you describe them in a degrading manner like you did the ladies? Would be refer to those men as scum of the earth? Would you call your self the same?
If your intention is to make the women learn the handle and understand the fact that we men cheat, have you considered that maybe we men should ALSO learn to understand that women love sexx too and may want to get it outside with no strings attached.
Maybe you should start preparing your mind that your woman is running her own side show. If that is the case, remember she loves you and you are her no1, the other guy is just sexx.
Just cos everyone does it don't make it right. Let's learn to consider the other persons feelings and not force them in accepting whatever b.s. we throw at them cos they are sometimes too weak to fight for themselves.
PS frank, i hope you don't consider my points personal. That's not the intention.

1 Like

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by SexxyAngel(f): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
kissIf you were given an opportunity to go to Heaven right now with only one person on earth..."who would you go with you...?If you were given an opportunity to go to Heaven right now with only one person on earth..."who would you go with you...?If you were given an opportunity to go to Heaven right now with only one person on earth..."who would you go with you...?

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: It's possible for a man to love and still cheat. Its just the way they are wired and a result of their upbringing/environment.
The one thing he lacks is real respect for you, and you have to fight for it.
If you weren't married, i would have said leave his sorry arse till he comes to his senses. But you are married so maybe a break from marriage then? Tell him you understand that he likes all the extra pusssies, you want to go enjoy all the other dycks you possible can too. Two can play that game. No need to really do it but if feels the threat is real, it will get to him.
Let him know the next time you catch him or just suspect anything at all, his friends or neighbours will be getting a free ride. And you will divorce him after that and go for everything he's got (that inky works outside of naija though).
Good luck you deserve the best.
you are really on point,seriously I have to gain my respect back and the best really I deserve
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by omosexy1: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
@deniyor try to understand frank. A woman will cheat when she finds a reason, a man will cheat without any reason. I always tell the female folks, try and understand d mind set of a man and you will have a happy home. Well it is also important for men to understand that it hurts women when they cheat (I believe open communication on this between spouse may reduce the cheating rate) but not by threat or violence.

Deniyor, I do not know your gender, but if you are a man you should ask your self why do you have the urge to want to sleep with several women. Whether you deny it or not, it is not a theory but now a FACT. So women should know that they are still in constant competition with other women over their man, regardless of being married or not. Rather than threaten, express understanding and love. At some point, a man would get tired of his sports.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
omosexy1: @deniyor try to understand frank. A woman will cheat when she finds a reason, a man will cheat without any reason. I always tell the female folks, try and understand d mind set of a man and you will have a happy home. Well it is also important for men to understand that it hurts women when they cheat (I believe open communication on this between spouse may reduce the cheating rate) but not by threat or violence.

Deniyor, I do not know your gender, but if you are a man you should ask your self why do you have the urge to want to sleep with several women. Whether you deny it or not, it is not a theory but now a FACT. So women should know that they are still in constant competition with other women over their man, regardless of being married or not. Rather than threaten, express understanding and love. At some point, a man would get tired of his sports.
I don't have much space to quote and write an epistle at the same time in this tablet.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
frank3.16:

Oga pls stop makin statements u are not sure of. A man can love u and still cheat on u.

Like I said in a previous post men have sexx with women (including their wives or girlfriends) not because they loce them but because they want to satisfy their hunger For sexx, and therefore it can come in differnt veraities, but men marry u, care for u, buy u gifts etc because they love u. But women cheat with their emotions hence the story is different.

@poster, find a way to let him know he is hurting u. U must have evidenec that he is cheatin on u, do this smartly and let him know it hurts his reaction will tell u he loves u or not. Bt I still think he loves u and u know it, hold that one first, it is more important.
He knows he is hurting me because I have got evidence,which ave shown him a couple of time.He knows he is guilty that's why he doesn't want to reply this topic.He a NLder and he likes commentin on topics on romance.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Omosexy, I'm not saying i don't understand Frank. I understand him very well... too well maybe. I just happen to disagree with you both.
In reality, no body needs a reason to cheat. Your hormones should be enough.
If you couldn't tell from my posts, I'm a full blooded guy. And to answer your unpacked question - yes i have cheated many times before on gfs. I used to believe i was gods gift to women and the fact that i got game i should use it to add to my trophy list. And yes, i still desire other women sometimes.

But that is the past. I have grown older and hopefully wiser. I have learnt lessons in life too. Still do.
The only reason men cheat is because they know they can get away with it. Because they know you ladies will just accept it as a man's weakness. Because you are more interested in keeping that particular man for various reasons you are willing to turn a blind eye on his actions.

You think men can't curb their sexual desires? You have been fooled to think they can. Yes we enjoy the thrills but we have the ability to take control from our other brain if we really choose to.

Why don't men knowingly sleep with ladies with HIV no matter how Hot they are? Why don't they sleep with a woman if they know there is magun on her? Hypothethically, if a man knows that overtime he cheats someone close to him will die, will he do it? Or if he knows he will die if he does it!
Men cheat because they know they can get away with it.End of story.
Try this, open lines of communications with tor gut and say "I understand you are a man and you looked to get it outside too.I'm a woman and I don't mind the experience of other guys too. So I'm okay with you cheating as long as it is okay for me to cheat.Tell him if he cheats outside of that agreement, you wool cheat back on him secretly too.
Or leave his cheating zzz.HE WILL LEARN!
If u start accepting it, then he will do it whether it hurts or not.If he is dressing up for those girls, you too dress up, look hot and desirablefit the other guys. Trust me he will be too busy keeping off other guys from you than to have time adding other ladies to his trophy cabinet.

1 Like

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: One more thing i missed earlier.
Why is your hubby cheating on you? Are you satisfying him in bed? You don't seem to be able to keep up with his libido. A very satisfied man won't really have the strength or stamina to go out.
Are you connecting with him emotionally? Cos that is a reason most men go out of the relationships.
Are you sure you are rocking is world. Don't just answer yes, consider it deeply. And if in doubt, ask him to be frank with you.
He is a superman ohhhhh!he once told me he can never be satisfied and he had slept with over 200 girls b4 we got married.I taught maybe after marriage he will stop.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Shaw007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
tracyxx: How can he be bored cry when we are full of fun. Please cheating should never be normal,its only africans that believe cheating is normal.
u see u might think he's cool with the relationship(marriage) but he wud never show that he's bored. . .and besides,in most cases its not being bored in every sense of the word,bored here means the want for something new,u get my drift? He might only just be putting up a front. . .
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
tracyxx: He is a superman ohhhhh!he once told me he can never be satisfied and he had slept with over 200 girls b4 we got married.I taught maybe after marriage he will stop.

Now that is your first fault, you have a lower libido than him and you still went ahead. But that's done. You will have to step up your game. Figure how many times he wants it in a day and give it to him.200 before marriage is really nothing. With the right game and time, any dude can be that prolific. Call him superman when he sleeps with 200 women in one day.
Bring back the fun and excitement into your sex life. You can do it, it won't be that easy at first, but it gets better. There are tunes you won't be in the mood but there are other maneuvers you can perform.
Become the goddess of sex herself and see if you have any rival after that.
For motivation, remember if a guy keeps on fking the same girl all the time, he starts developing some serious attachments. That can go either way for you.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: This is not about married folks but about you. As a self confessed cheat, I'm directing my questions at you.
When a woman cheat and has no emotional attachment to the guy, you are quick to brand her a slut, ashewo,sx addict. What about men who cheat? Are they sluts too? Would you describe them in a degrading manner like you did the ladies? Would be refer to those men as scum of the earth? Would you call your self the same?
If your intention is to make the women learn the handle and understand the fact that we men cheat, have you considered that maybe we men should ALSO learn to understand that women love sexx too and may want to get it outside with no strings attached.
Maybe you should start preparing your mind that your woman is running her own side show. If that is the case, remember she loves you and you are her no1, the other guy is just sexx.
Just cos everyone does it don't make it right. Let's learn to consider the other persons feelings and not force them in accepting whatever b.s. we throw at them cos they are sometimes too weak to fight for themselves.
PS frank, i hope you don't consider my points personal. That's not the intention.

Honestly u seriously misunderstand me. Have u ever asked why the word slut and the other degrading words are not used for men who cheat?(though the men still have their own name). That's jst to show u that men and women are different.

Like I said it all starts with our orientation of sexx. U just have to understand the the way we view sex is completely different from the way women view. That's why ur assumtions can't be realistic.

Pls do not assune that men and women are the same especially in our sexual orientation. Pls take ur time and look at societies where women want to act exactly like men (America for e.g) what's happning ti their family system.

Cheatin men is not a new thing, it started wit the begining of men, infact what is new is cheating women.

Just take a poll and ask a woman how she feels when she cheat on the one she loves, u will get different answer from the men, beause we are just not the same and are programmed to feel defferent type of guilt in such situation. A man who does not attach sex to emotions like the woman cannot be called a slut. We are not the same. U can call him another name but nt the same words u will use for a woman.

I didn't cause it. I only obserevd and understood it.

We can't continue decieving ourselves. If ur woman cheats on u, there is a high tendency she might leave for her partner in cheat, but d tendency for men to do that is lower.

And pls u keep on talking like I am sayiing its rite, do not quote me wrongly, I never said its right. In fact hopefully we my get the solution to keep men to one partner one day as our reasearch goes on. But till then our women must not loose it if we must continue to have a sane society.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
tracyxx: you are really on point,seriously I have to gain my respect back and the best really I deserve

And jst how do u intend to get ur respect back? By leaving him? By leaving a man who loves u? Like I said just let him no he is hurtin u, do this the smartest way u can. Bt if u know he loves u, leaving him is the dumbest idea.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor:

Now that is your first fault, you have a lower libido than him and you still went ahead. But that's done. You will have to step up your game. Figure how many times he wants it in a day and give it to him.200 before marriage is really nothing. With the right game and time, any dude can be that prolific. Call him superman when he sleeps with 200 women in one day.
Bring back the fun and excitement into your sex life. You can do it, it won't be that easy at first, but it gets better. There are tunes you won't be in the mood but there are other maneuvers you can perform.
Become the goddess of sex herself and see if you have any rival after that.
For motivation, remember if a guy keeps on fking the same girl all the time, he starts developing some serious attachments. That can go either way for you.

Omo see advice
Yes her husband has a high libido and even if his wife is a goddess of war, he will definitely desire varieties. Don't u know men easily get bored with sleepin with one partner? Have u even considered the moral life of her husband?

The problem wit u is that u view cheating a wrong and so he must b punished. U are mixing it all up with morality and hence u are just seeing it as wrong and ur perception is obscured.

And pls men don't cheat because they think they can get away with it, that is wrong thinking. Men know they will b punished, they know their lover will b hurt. I have an uncle who cheats but he tries his best to hide it from her. I hardly know any man who cheats and flaunts it on his wife's fAce. Show me such man and I will show a man who does not have an atom of love for his wife.

Ur HIV analogy does not even fit in, everybody has a suvival instinct. Eveb if u are told that u will die if u don't cheat won't u cheat to survive?

Cheating for men is far beyond d concious even though they often think they are in control. Their desire for sex is synonymom with their desire for food.

Rmember men are controled by what they see and women are controlled by what they hear. Women internalize what they hear, while we don't (especially wen it comes to sexx) we see a pretty hot girl woth nice asss and booobs and the nex tin our mind desires it, this take over our thinking. He is nt doing it because he thinks he can get away wit it, bt because he is overwhelmed by desire.

Now u did it once and stop, why? Ur moral life changed ur perception. Our clients husband can also stop if she works on her husband the right way. Do u know some men stop cheating when a frend of their contractted HIV? Some tin can also happn to her husband and she can initiate it with after having the info I am presenting to her.

I accept he does not show her respect, therefore she must earn her respect by understand and communication.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
Frank, i have met women who do not have any form of attachment to cheating whatsoever. I mean I even felt bad whike the girls couldn't give a shit. Some of them just like the thrill of one night stand. Absolutely no attachment. How is that any different from guys? And it is not even a oyinbo thing. My point is according to your argument, it should be okay for them too like it is for guys.
PS cheating women is not new thing either.Read your bible.
No need to focus on American value system.Your so called family system is also thrash in Nigeria. That's another discussion for another time.

Many women attach emotions to sexx but we also have many who don't. Many others just use it as a means to an end eg marriage, money, power, fun etc. I can't stand a cheating woman but it's time we start holding our men to the same standard as we do women.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Okontami: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Traccy, please appreciate the love he has for you. Discuss your pains lovingly with him and you will see that he will change.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: Frank, i have met women who do not have any form of attachment to cheating whatsoever. I mean I even felt bad whike the girls couldn't give a shit. Some of them just like the thrill of one night stand. Absolutely no attachment. How is that any different from guys? And it is not even a oyinbo thing. My point is according to your argument, it should be okay for them too like it is for guys.
PS cheating women is not new thing either.Read your bible.
No need to focus on American value system.Your so called family system is also thrash in Nigeria. That's another discussion for another time.

Many women attach emotions to sexx but we also have many who don't. Many others just use it as a means to an end eg marriage, money, power, fun etc. I can't stand a cheating woman but it's time we start holding our men to the same standard as we do women.

Definitely there must b women who like the thrill just like men, but how many men will want to settle with such women? Very few I guess, better still will u ever marry her if u know this was her life style. But if it was a man he will even win the heart of many women. That's what I am talking about.

Jst like we have very tall or short pple, people will always beat d norm but these pple are nt of intrest tu us, because u won't even consider such womenxcept crazy pple like them.

Ask ur self why it seems natural for men to pride off with the much women they've slept wit, while women pride off with the less men they've slept with. Pls stop using the analogy of "if the woman shuld decide" it can never work. We are different sexually.

The only tin that can work is patience and understanding, if this does not work, then acceptance is the last option just as long as u can feel his love. This is the only way we can have a sane world cos if women loose it likke me, the world will definite be a crazy place.

That's just how life it, u can't change it.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Mynd44: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
tracyxx: He is a superman ohhhhh!he once told me he can never be satisfied and he had slept with over 200 girls b4 we got married.I taught maybe after marriage he will stop.
He told you that and you thought he would change? A guy confesses that he will cheat on you and the best you can come up with is that he will change after marriage? What is wrong with these people?
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 2:15am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
He told you that and you thought he would change? A guy confesses that he will cheat on you and the best you can come up with is that he will change after marriage? What is wrong with these people?
Hello didn't you read well, pls do read it again b4 you you crucify me . Mr prfect lover
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Mynd44: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2012
I think I read it well thank you
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Okontami: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2012
@Postern the Bible says love you husband as Christ loves the church. He gave his life for us and loved us un conditionally. So what you should focus on if you are a true christain is the Lord's commandment. Will you cheat on him and ignore your marriage vows and be condemed to hell fire? Your regrets will only startif you try this. You will never be able to forgive your self if he continues to show you more love. You will hate your self on this. My church member was in this your shoes and she took the wrong advice, cheated on his husband and all hell let's loose. She became more miserable. Its your duty to pray along with your husband. The world is becoming devilsh and that's why all these are happening. Take it to the Lord in prayers and you will testify to God that there is nothing God can not do. He is able and very much abundantly able to deliver those who trust in him.This is my little advice from my life experience.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
The world is going too crazy for me mehn! Someone whose user name means itchy prick is quoting the bible. Damn
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Okontami: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
deniyor: The world is going too crazy for me mehn! Someone whose user name means itchy prick is quoting the bible. Damn
grin Even the devil was once the head of choir for heaven.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Okontami: @Postern the Bible says love you husband as Christ loves the church. He gave his life for us and loved us un conditionally. So what you should focus on if you are a true christain is the Lord's commandment. Will you cheat on him and ignore your marriage vows and be condemed to hell fire? Your regrets will only startif you try this. You will never be able to forgive your self if he continues to show you more love. You will hate your self on this. My church member was in this your shoes and she took the wrong advice, cheated on his husband and all hell let's loose. She became more miserable. Its your duty to pray along with your husband. The world is becoming devilsh and that's why all these are happening. Take it to the Lord in prayers and you will testify to God that there is nothing God can not do. He is able and very much abundantly able to deliver those who trust in him.This is my little advice from my life experience.
Godbless you 4 dis advice, I no I can never cheat on him nt only because of the love I have 4 him but also because of my faith
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
deniyor: Omosexy, I'm not saying i don't understand Frank. I understand him very well... too well maybe. I just happen to disagree with you both.
In reality, no body needs a reason to cheat. Your hormones should be enough.
If you couldn't tell from my posts, I'm a full blooded guy. And to answer your unpacked question - yes i have cheated many times before on gfs. I used to believe i was gods gift to women and the fact that i got game i should use it to add to my trophy list. And yes, i still desire other women sometimes.

But that is the past. I have grown older and hopefully wiser. I have learnt lessons in life too. Still do.
The only reason men cheat is because they know they can get away with it. Because they know you ladies will just accept it as a man's weakness. Because you are more interested in keeping that particular man for various reasons you are willing to turn a blind eye on his actions.

You think men can't curb their sexual desires? You have been fooled to think they can. Yes we enjoy the thrills but we have the ability to take control from our other brain if we really choose to.

Why don't men knowingly sleep with ladies with HIV no matter how Hot they are? Why don't they sleep with a woman if they know there is magun on her? Hypothethically, if a man knows that overtime he cheats someone close to him will die, will he do it? Or if he knows he will die if he does it!
Men cheat because they know they can get away with it.End of story.
Try this, open lines of communications with tor gut and say "I understand you are a man and you looked to get it outside too.I'm a woman and I don't mind the experience of other guys too. So I'm okay with you cheating as long as it is okay for me to cheat.Tell him if he cheats outside of that agreement, you wool cheat back on him secretly too.
Or leave his cheating zzz.HE WILL LEARN!
If u start accepting it, then he will do it whether it hurts or not.If he is dressing up for those girls, you too dress up, look hot and desirablefit the other guys. Trust me he will be too busy keeping off other guys from you than to have time adding other ladies to his trophy cabinet.

i was going to type how deluded people are to understand that men can't control their desire to cheat saying men are like that first of all we are not all like that i ave never cheated in a relationship because that's the way i am besides this poster's response is a superb comment, frank's response too me sounds like an excuse for an action. people cheat because they are selfish and know they can get away with it.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
tracyxx: Godbless you 4 dis advice, I no I can never cheat on him nt only because of the love I have 4 him but also because of my faith

I understand how u feel, bt pls don't lose it. B patient, b smart and b understanding. I have giving u a clear picture of why men cheat, use this knowledge to his advantage. I am nt suggesting anything because I am nt supposd to u live wit him, that why I say b smart, think outside d box and also pray, work on his moral life.

Ur husband still loves u, u are better than a whole lot of women who over came their situation. Always remember, he is the man u love.

Bt do this for me. Remember the firs 6months u met, what really happened , how did u win his love? This might b the key to ur problem. Relive the good old day. All the best.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
pc guru:

i was going to type how deluded people are to understand that men can't control their desire to cheat saying men are like that first of all we are not all like that i ave never cheated in a relationship because that's the way i am besides this poster's response is a superb comment, frank's response too me sounds like an excuse for an action. people cheat because they are selfish and know they can get away with it.

Oga, abeg men can control their desire. If u think I think like this then I must b mad. If someone like u can stay and b faithful what else is there to say.

If i was sayin men don't control their desire, then I would be saying there is no hope for the poster. So read my post and understand what I am saying.

I am nt lookin at this from a religious point of view, I just proffered a psychological reason why men in general cheat. And pls men don't cheat because they can get away wit it, selfishness? Mayb. Every evil has a selfish undertone.

Self control, moralityn culture upbringing, personality, can help reduce cheating.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
^ sorry if it sounded like an attack, its just that am surrounded by people who praise other for cheating, and to me it makes no sense at all. i re-read your post and got your point now, i misinterpreted your post. but seriously Self-Control is not hard to achieve its all in the mind the reason i don't cheat is because i was ill and shared a room with someone who had AIDS for 3 days, seeing what that person went through scarred me,i'd rather be a virgin and get to live a good life then risk that for a cheap thrill, besides cheating in Marriage is just sad. then why bother marrying makes no sense at all. keep it cool bro
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
pc guru: ^ sorry if it sounded like an attack, its just that am surrounded by people who praise other for cheating, and to me it makes no sense at all. i re-read your post and got your point now, i misinterpreted your post. but seriously Self-Control is not hard to achieve its all in the mind the reason i don't cheat is because i was ill and shared a room with someone who had AIDS for 3 days, seeing what that person went through scarred me,i'd rather be a virgin and get to live a good life then risk that for a cheap thrill, besides cheating in Marriage is just sad. then why bother marrying makes no sense at all. keep it bro

Yes self control is nt difficult to acheive bt rmember nt everybody is like u. Besides, men, who are known to b controled by what they see, most times need reason to apply self control, ur reason might not make sense to another hence he continues to misbehave until he sees one.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
One of the reasons why men especially in Nigeria cheat is because they know they can get away with it.
Cheating is very abnormal in my own view whether you are a man or woman.

There are still a lot of men who won't cheat I know this exsists.

Stop corrupting peoples mind,if you are a cheat.
Don't you know cheating has its consequences?
Do you knowthe millions of lives and destinies this act of cheating has destroyed? Do you think as u cheat with other women wheb married, it does not rub off on ur family in a way?
Abeg stop advocating rubbish.

@ op, let him know of your feelings over this. But if u hv agreed to live with this,focus ur energy on other things and don't nag him constantly over his cheating.i
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2012
^^^ if u read my post and all u can make out of it is that I am advocating cheating, then u must have problem with ur ability to understand things (no insult intended)

U have said men cheat because they can get away wit it, yet u talk about consequencies, if there are consequensies how then have they gotten away wit cheatin.

@poster pls take ur time and read my post and make urself a better and happier wife.

I am seriously following this thread because I honestly intend to help, that is what I do as a r/ship counselor, I nt being biasd in my statement but factual.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Okontami: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
@All, another thought about this post make me to really have a word for ladies out there. A lot of women want a man to pamper them, take them around the world, meet their financial and emotional needs.now traccy husband is meeting all these needs but he is cheating on him which is making the poster to have a hell of a marriage.a word for ladies out there, in as much as you want a made man , who will satisfy all your needs, pls also look for a Godly man that will give you rest of mind. Relationships should not be about material fulfillment alone. Spiritual upliftment is also key. Ladies, pls always watch and pray. You could have the whole world without happiness. Make a wise choice. Stop being a biatch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Her 11 Digit... / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. / Men Are Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.