Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe (13531 Views)

Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by friedmeat: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yabayakaka: Am presently in gombe nw.....nothing is happening hia nw.....its jux a rumour.

Thank God!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by solid3(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nigerians dont worry, Boko Haram will die a natural death.

They wld plan, yet they wld fail.

They wish to do more than what they have been doing, but their plans are nipped in the bud.

Boko Haram is sure loosing their frustrated fight.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by abuabdulhaqq(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
wink
pak: I just heard from a reputable source (not a news agency but a trusted person) that bombs are exploding in Gombe township as I type and resthidents can even hear what seems like sporadic gunshots.

Please Nairalanders in Gombe should update us as events unfold.

When will all this stop. And to think that I was supposed to be in Gombe before weekend !!

this is not a good news @ all may ALLAH help this my country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Yabayakaka: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Rumour tinz....am presently in gombe nw....nothing is happening hia
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Arysexy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nairaland banned aryzgreat for Trolling. Derailing a thread by posting off-topic ‘garri’ comments. threatening remarks. Ban expires at September 12, 2012 at 06:59:31 PM.

pls mukina nd seun un-ban aryzgreat garrium sulphate is not G...i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Arysexy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Gombe a state starting with G is a potential empire for the G4, pls boko haram stop bombing a G state b4 G scarcity hits d market and cause kwashiokor to the masses

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by gidjah(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
that part ofthe nation is pretty close to Niger Republic.very porous place to be,insecurity at its peak, non muslims mst live humbly low,to stay alive.we tot we hv reste frm ds insurgence n tyrants,..Lord protect ur own pls,..
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Singleatom(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
emmysenior: smiley
wen wil all dis barbaric acts end?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by pak: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yabayakaka: Rumour tinz....am presently in gombe nw....nothing is happening hia

As much as I agree we will still need more witnesses to have full confirmation . . . .

but you have to realize that you do not stay in every part of the town. And if something happens at Ashaka road for instance, it might take a while for someone in BCGA to hear about it.

The report I heard says the incidence occurred around the Tudun Wada end of town.

Well, if we can get anybody staying in Tudun Wada, then that will be fine, if not we'll have to wait till tommorrow for the full gist to break

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by 1Dray(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2012

Where in Gombe are you? Hope you know the OP said Gombe Township. Not Nafada, Biliri, Kwame or Funakaye... SMH @ that Kalare boys state.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by pak: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
. . and for those saying that news outlets have not picked it up. Well there was a bomb blast in Sabon Layi about 3 days ago and few media houses reported about it. Its like we are gradually developing a thick skin to all these 'bomb news' in the North.

For instance, in the last two months, there has been some minor (sorry to use the word minor here cos it involves human lives) attacks that completely went under the radar in Gombe. I know this because I have some doctor friends who tells me about cases reffered to the hospital. The same thing also happens in Maiduguri and Biu in Borno. So many Bomb and Gun attacks that are no longer reported as news.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by GARRISON2: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
i hope shehu shaGARI and alhaji maiGARI are hearing this.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by 1Dray(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
abu abdul haqq: winkthis is not a good news @ all may ALLAH help this my country

Not again... U've gotta be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by ujukala: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
i thought they said is maiduguri?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
Unconfirmed reports!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by NEROSKY(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2012

must you be everywhere
Are you google map

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by lacasa: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yabayakaka: Am presently in gombe nw.....nothing is happening hia nw.....its jux a rumour.

i wonder oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don / A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.