Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nations Cup Live In The Americas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nations Cup Live In The Americas (824 Views)

Is Nta Sport24 On Startimes Showing The U20 World Cup Live? / 2015 World Cup Live On Startimes / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nations Cup Live In The Americas by derint(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2008
Watch the Nations Cup in the USA via satellite on NTA + live from Nigeria.
For furthe Info call 8325455966 or email Install@mytopoffer.com
[/size][size=8pt][color=#006600][/color]

Re: Nations Cup Live In The Americas by denodread: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2008
Are you 100% sure that NTA will show the game in the U.S with all the issues on rights.
AIT got into hot water trying that stuff few years back. Will be nice if NTA is permitted to show the game outside Naija.

All my dawgs in New York/New Jersey / CT, all roads lead to 590 Grandconcourse in the Bronx.
The place rocks!

Looking for folks for a nairaland mini league at www.allsoccerafrica.com.
Give me a holla if you are in so i can invite you to my mini League.
Re: Nations Cup Live In The Americas by derint(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2008
What you will be watching isthe same NTA shown in Nigeria, It is not a special brodcast for the US.

(1) (Reply)

Queiroz Out Of Utd's Sa And Nigeria Tour? / United Bus Attacked At The Bridge / Nigeria Vs Tunisia 5th Sept 09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.