Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,092 members, 7,960,483 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? (3890 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Flygeriansteve: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2012
agabasam: PREMARITAL SEX IS A SIN, THAT CAN TAKE U TO HELL,.. ABORTION IS MURDER, AND IF YOU DIE IN IT, THEN 2 HELL U GO... IF U CONTINIUE TO KILL THE INNOCENTS WITHOUT GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO LIVE, I PROPHECY WITH MY EYES OPEN, U ALSO SHAL BE ABORTED....
dem religious zombies yaff come. We can always count on y'all to state the obvious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / Top 10 Confirm Lies Women Tell Men (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.