Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:38 PM

Will You Still Fly Dana Air? If Yes How Soon? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Still Fly Dana Air? If Yes How Soon? (820 Views)

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Fly Dana Air? If Yes How Soon? by floriana(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2012
The federal govt has lifted the ban on Dana air, restoring the privilege of the airline to take Nigerians to the sky again. The question is will you still fly Dana and how soon? I flew Bellview after the crash. So I MAY still fly Dana after some weeks of observation. What's your take?
Re: Will You Still Fly Dana Air? If Yes How Soon? by Callotti: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2012
As soon as possible. cool
To travel by road in Nigeria? shocked
Heeeeeellll NO!!!!
Re: Will You Still Fly Dana Air? If Yes How Soon? by nicesunshine: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
next week. make i allow dem settle well.

(1) (Reply)

"$140,000 Account Balance Before Baby Delivery In The States" U.S. Embassy.True? / Man Writes An Incredible Letter To Airline For Sitting Next To A 'hippopotamus' / Help Needed On Visa To India And Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.