Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,211 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Unlock Windows 7 Logon Password - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Unlock Windows 7 Logon Password (1158 Views)

Guide To Unlock Three UK Huawei E5330 Pocket Wifi And All Networks , Unlock Code / Guide To Unlock huawei e5776 3G HSDPA/HSUPA Wireless Wifi Router / Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Windows 7 Logon Password by brusestudery: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2012
I have forgotten my Windows 7 logon password. I am afraid to cut my computer off for fear I won't be able to get back into it. Please help me recover my password or bypass it, either one. I need a baby steps tutorial since I am not too computer savvy as you can see. Please help. I'll stay online until I get a response.

The Windows logon password is one of the most important passwords we have memorized and if you've lost or forgotten this password, the entire world can seem just out of reach. People are constantly locking themselves out of their personal laptops and home computers by forgetting the logon password. Luckily there are easy ways to reset forgotten Windows 7 logon password so you can then log on to your computer in minutes.

Reset Windows 7 password by Windows password reset disk.
Tip: To make the solutions be done, you should have created an USB Windows password reset disk before, or you should try other solutions.
In windows xp:
1. Boot HP laptop to welcome screen, double press CTRL+ALT+DEL to switch to classic login screen.
2. Click OK button.
3. Click Reset¡­ button on Login Failed prompt dialog.
4. Plug in Windows password reset disk to your HP laptop.
5. The next operations will be very easy, you just need to click next and next, until to finish.

In Win7, Vista:
1. Start Win7 to login screen. If you enter wrong password, you will receive a message that says your user name or password is incorrect. When this message appears, click Reset Password to go on.
2. Insert Windows password reset disk to laptop.
3. Follow the step by step instructions to reset the lost password.

Reset Windows 7 password with Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery
This is an effective way to reset password for windows 7, vista, xp, 2000, 2003 and 2008, and it work well with all model laptops. Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery is an easy to use Windows 7 password recovery software. You just need a few steps to reset password for your laptop.
Step 1: Download and install Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery on another computer.
Step 2: Run the program to burn a password reset USB.
Step 3: Boot your locked computer from the USB to remove the password.
Then the password will be removed, and you will be able to access your computer without entering password.
Re: How To Unlock Windows 7 Logon Password by yilia: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2013
So, as you know, it is not complicated to reset windows password with a third-party tool.
Here is the tool ever helped me for windows 7 password. It is able to reset forgotten passwords of Windows local administrator, domain administrator and other user accounts on Windows OS. And It will not destroy any computer data and setting.
Re: How To Unlock Windows 7 Logon Password by Joseph91: 3:10am On Dec 23, 2014
There is a video guide on how to reset Windows 7 password when it is forgotten or lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ElhH80rLXw

(1) (Reply)

All Wit Waranty...torch 1,2,3./ Bold 2.3,4,5,6,/ Curve 2,3,4,7. Cal 08100088334. / Clean Blackberry Bold 9780(bold 4) For 16k. Sold! / Infinix Hot Note X551 - Grey By Infinix For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.