Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? (35251 Views)

Check Out Pix Of Flaviour N'bania Eating Akpu In A Local Restaurant / Flavour N'abania, Eating Akpu In Public! / Laff O! Photo Of Davido Eating Akpu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Bams95: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
who is Davido?is he a footballer?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Mcfemad(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Is this all I need to be a member?
I'm subsribing!
gen2briz:

Thank God your eye don clear...to become a member dey simple just visit any trash topic that make is way to front page and ask 'how does dis affect the price of garri' lóbátán and pls neva forget this at the end of your post #iRepTeamGarri
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Deiok(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Now that the garriteam are gradually resting their case these mods. Wants to re-invoke them. If he like he chop shit.
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Leobreezy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mtcheew, so how will this ameliorate my life? Its posts like this dat deserve dat infamous garri question.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
Garri_invaders:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of nairaland, i fear no ban, for garri is with me, ur taste & ur deliciousness, they comfort me.
AMEN!
This is my prayer point tonight. Lolz. Seun and Moderators want to intil fear into Nairalanders. What separates them from Ghaddafi then? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by BizBooks(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Leobreezy: Its posts like this dat deserve dat infamous garri question.

You're right. This time, I will not blame the so called Garri people. With this post, it appears
the moderators are deliberately taunting them.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Mickowsky: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
baddest boi well done joo sheee fufu no bi fud
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by gen2briz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mcfemad: Is this all I need to be a member?
I'm subsribing!

I no go lie to una that all u need
#iRepTeamGarri
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by brosnan68: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Aksally(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
HDTATPOG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Sholagbade Mustapha Ololade Marries In Osogbo (Wedding Photos) / Femi Otedola, Temi And Mr Eazi Her Boyfriend Pictured Together / Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.