Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:40 PM

Shocking How Husband Poured Wife Boiling Water On Fire. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking How Husband Poured Wife Boiling Water On Fire. (706 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking How Husband Poured Wife Boiling Water On Fire. by dtemidare: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
A 17-years-old girl, Titilayo Ojo of Kado village of the FCT was on Thursday arraigned at an Abuja Senior Magistrates’ Court for committing adultery with her neighbour’s husband.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Sim Emmanuel, told the court that on Aug. 30 one Mrs Idongesit Sunday of Kado village, Abuja, reported the accused at the Life Camp Police station.

Emmanuel said Mrs Sunday reported that she caught the accused having sexual intercourse with her husband on her matrimonial bed on Aug.29.

He added that when Sunday picked up a quarrel with her husband over the incident, he poured a pot of boiling water, which contained pepper, on her.

Emmanuel told the court that Sunday had since been admitted at the Asokoro General hospital following injuries she sustained in the attack.

He said that the accused was charged with adultery, adding that the offence was punishable under Section 388 of the Penal Code.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Senior Magistrate Abdullahi Illelah, therefore, granted the accused bail in the sum of N50,000 with a surety in like sum.

Illelah ordered that the surety must be a reasonable and reliable Nigerian who must a known and of definite address within the jurisdiction of the court.

The case was adjourned to Sept. 12, 2012 for further hearing.
Re: Shocking How Husband Poured Wife Boiling Water On Fire. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Face me i face u house stories.by d way shey dey dont have work ni? Anyway its idleness dat makes anyone commit adultery.if ure too busy @ work,agro no go catch u talkless of avin sex wit anoda persns husband

(1) (Reply)

Say A Prayer For Me. / Marital Issues With In-laws / Charly Boy's Off Shoot"i'm The Female Version Of My Dad" - Dominique Oputa Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.