Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,344 members, 7,897,555 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? (5000 Views)

See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by John311: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Got this from a Blog... decide to share..

I arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who's an Ibo woman. By the way my uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August my bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.

I came back that day because I could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. I was reluctant to return home since I had just left but I couldn't think of a better place to go so I headed home. On getting to our compound, I didn't find the gate man at his post and I was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got me worried when I saw the gate man's sandals right inside our sitting room. I just told myself that something is going between the my uncle's wife and this dirty boy. I was right, when I moved close to the window of my uncle's bedroom I started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. I tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, I summoned courage and walk to the door as if I wanted to tell my uncle's wife that I was back. I opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn't get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

I simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later my uncle's wife joined me and started begging that it would not happen again. I didn't say a word but when she kept pressing I said ok I've heard. Later she brought food for me but I refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on me.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants me to sleep with her as an assurance that I wont tell my uncle, always coming to my room half naked. Because of this I've not eating in the house in the last one week, I'm almost going broke already.

My uncle may be back next week. I will like people with more experience to tell me what to do when he comes back. Should I tell my uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
This one pass me oooooo

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
If i were you, i would move out, because when that woman decides to lie against you, you will hate yourself.

Thank God i am not you.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
John311: Got this from a Blog... decide to share..

I arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who's an Ibo woman. By the way my uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August my bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.

I came back that day because I could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. I was reluctant to return home since I had just left but I couldn't think of a better place to go so I headed home. On getting to our compound, I didn't find the gate man at his post and I was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got me worried when I saw the gate man's sandals right inside our sitting room. I just told myself that something is going between the my uncle's wife and this dirty boy. I was right, when I moved close to the window of my uncle's bedroom I started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. I tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, I summoned courage and walk to the door as if I wanted to tell my uncle's wife that I was back. I opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn't get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

I simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later my uncle's wife joined me and started begging that it would not happen again. I didn't say a word but when she kept pressing I said ok I've heard. Later she brought food for me but I refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on me.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants me to sleep with her as an assurance that I wont tell my uncle, always coming to my room half naked. Because of this I've not eating in the house in the last one week, I'm almost going broke already.

My uncle may be back next week. I will like people with more experience to tell me what to do when he comes back. Should I tell my uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?

No dont tell your uncle.. Make sure you flee from that house i can see danger ahead. Remember joseph and portiphars wife..
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by omega25red(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
good thing you are not eating in that house because someone like that would gladly poison you. if you can leave, get out from there and tell your uncle because he shouldn't have to live like that.

By the way is the gate boy still working there? and what has he said to you?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
I think the best get is to run and not look back
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by pedestal82(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Pack ur Bags, and tell ur uncle, what ever the outcome don't stay
In that house. Also tell an elder/matuerd family member!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by holyvirgin: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: If i were you, i would move out, because when that woman decides to lie against you, you will hate yourself.

Thank God i am not you.
learn from joseph in d bible and b wise..... Bt wait o ur uncle deserves 2 knw d kind of wife he has. Wth? Gateman of all?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
sad story. Mind your own business, I'm sure your uncle would eventually find out, someone that would stoop to a dirty gateman would definitely get caught soon.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by DExplorer1: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
Tell your bro but be ready to leave the next day

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
amebo na wetin concern u wetin ur uncle wife dey do sad
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Just run, dont interfer in ur uncles marital life it might backfire on u.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by CrazyMan(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
I would suggest that you leave that house asap cos that woman might decide to blackmail you...she is his wife so he would believe whatever story she comes up with you if you decide not to give in to her s e x u a l desires.

Therefore run for your life and don't look back.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
teeo: Just run, dont interfer in ur uncles marital life it might backfire on u.
That's if the uncle's wife does not tell his incle a different story the minute he comes back
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by baggy4luv(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
YOU ARE NOW ON THEIR HITLIST.YOU WAN BUY LAND FOR LANDMINE INFESTED AREA.GET THE MEANING OF THIS YORUBA SENTENCE:SA ASALA FUN AYE RE
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by boron10(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
The guy should not eat the food o, chei the woman must have laced it with enough poison. But i think this story is a work of fiction conjured by an active imagination. Nigerian women won't stoop so low as to have se.x with a dirty aboki (as described in the write up)
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by frank317: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why do I feel ur uncle is getting wht he deserves

*i always trusyt my sixth sense*
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by KimAster: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
plz tell your uncle. its not fair on him
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kim Aster: plz tell your uncle. its not fair on him
Tell the uncle? What makes you think he will believe it? She might just tell the uncle something against him and that will be the beginning of his hell
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by nitlad: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
This surely isn't a good time to be yhu o lol.
Move outta the house ASAP! Do not tell yhur uncle but if possible try and plant him evidences or hints to lead him on, and I'm sure the adulterous wife would be found out soon enough.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by cindyrella(f): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
Tell your uncle and leave the house sharp sharp!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Pakavy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: If i were you, i would move out, because when that woman decides to lie against you, you will hate yourself.

Thank God i am not you.
learn 4rm joseph and potiphars wife(sorry e don tay wey i go church)flee bro!!!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by deshclones(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Posterity will not judge you well if you don't tell your uncle...geeez..what if the silly lady gives your uncle stds or even aids...abeg no just think am twice...if i were you i for don call ma uncle tey tey..carry my stuff and move outta the house..the lady is just plain cheap and monumentally silly...geeez...sleeping with an ordinary inconsequential gateman...on your uncles matrimonial bed..mehn thats unforgivable man....and you are here asking us for advice...infact i dey vex for you gan..you dey dull your uncle.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
^^
And if he does not believe him what should he do?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by boron10(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
deshclones: Posterity will not judge you well if you don't tell your uncle...geeez..what if the silly lady gives your uncle stds or even aids...abeg no just think am twice...if i were you i for don call ma uncle tey tey..carry my stuff and move outta the house..the lady is just plain cheap and monumentally silly...geeez...sleeping with an ordinary inconsequential gateman...on your uncles matrimonial bed..mehn thats unforgivable man....and you are here asking us for advice...infact i dey vex for you gan..you dey dull your uncle.
Bros when you start to believe say AIDS exist? The last time i checked, you called it a mere western propaganda. Anyway sha, you gave a very wise advise about him telling his uncle. If i happened to be in the guy's shoe, i wont even think twice, my uncle is my blood. Keeping such sensitive issue from him will mean that i could as well keep mute and watch him being killed. Whatever he might think, i wont mind, so far i've played my role in telling him about the happenings in his home. Not that the wife has had a child for him.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by deshclones(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
And if he does not believe him what should he do?

Thats his own cup of tea...it also depends on how close he is with his uncle....he should have called the man by now...IMHO

boron10:
Bros when you start to believe say AIDS exist? The last time i checked, you called it a mere western propaganda. Anyway sha, you gave a very wise advise about him telling his uncle. If i happened to be in the guy's shoe, i wont even think twice, my uncle is my blood. Keeping such sensitive issue from him will mean that i could as well keep mute and watch him being killed. Whatever he might think, i wont mind, so far i've played my role in telling him about the happenings in his home. Not that the wife has had a child for him.

grin grin grin grin grin O boy,i was in fmc asaba late last month to see ma sick aunt and i saw peeps with full blow aids with my two naked eyes..i even saw healthy looking young chics and guys that came to collect their antiretroviral drugs....they even looked more healthy and sweet than me..lol..o boy ma eye clear sharply..AIDS is real..desh say so... grin grin
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by MrsChima1(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
Use jungle justice. grin grin grin grin grin

Burn the biatch! angry angry
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Deshclones don see where HIV drive and im don fear.
Hehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehere
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by Tascocent(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Guy u dey fall my hand ......so u allow dat Gate man 2 go just like dat. If to say na mi, d gate man 4 no difference six and half a dozen. I 4 beat am sotey him spirit go run comot 4 him body, go buy siga 4 anoda aboki man com still dey laff am.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by vislabraye(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
Leave the house. Let it be sudden. Be careful with that woman. Desperate people are dangerous.
Meanwhile before telling him, you should tell an elderly family member.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by SailorXY: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
that's a terrible woman. she can kill you when she gets really desperate
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? by ndukwejoe(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
If after every she still wants to sleep with you, then you people are faced with potential evil, that woman can do and undo. Tell your uncle it is serious .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Bedtime PowerS / Ladies Its GAME TIME: Come Build Your Perfect Man / This Is Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.