Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) (948 Views)

I Need A Webdesigner/web Developer / A Webdesigner Needed Urgently / A Webdesigner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by jerrymania(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2008
If you design entertainment sites you should pls call 08038998625 lets talk. email me at j.asemota@gmail.com and show the sites you have already designed.
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by smartsoft(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
Must i show you an entertainment website have done before ? is that a must,  anyway let me know info@ucheugo.net
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by trhymes(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2008
My name is Tosin,

I am ready to work with you on bringing to life the kind of entertainment website you have always wished for.
   My website is  www dot wd dot playersclubng dot com
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by isp1(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2008
I think a web designer is a web designer and knows tasks that he/she can handle conveniently and those he will employ better hand to tackle. It need not be a must to develop an Entertainment website firstly before you know someone (web designer) can handle the task. A portfolio of earlier jobs done could do the magic.

Gimme a trial and see what is obtainable at my domain.

http://www.iconsystemplus.com/sen
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by jerrymania(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
smartsoft:

Must i show you an entertainment website have done before ? is that a must, anyway let me know info@smartsoftngr.com

Yes. please do. thats what i want to see.

Friends,Please list any entertainment website you have desined before or maybe your clients you've worked for.
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by isp1(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2008
jerrymania:

Yes. please do. thats what i want to see.

Friends,Please list any entertainment website you have desined before or maybe your clients you've worked for.

What type of entertainment is this website going to be about? Base the project in a clearer form,
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
check this out

http://webdezzi.com/efrebor/

I put that up for DJ Stramorella last year.

thats just the homepage design before moved to his main site
efrebor.com(i think his domain just expired and hasn't renewed it)

Seun
www.webdezzi.com
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by netpages(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2008
I would like to let you know that every webdesigner can handle any project. How you know a web designers is by looking at the details given to the pages. Well, let me introduce you to a production firm NETPAGESONLINE. We have undergone many projects of which some are listed at www.netpagesonline.com which is our Nigeria Branch located in Delta State and our headquarter is in ITALY. If you need a sample, then go to my templates site at www.rickyswebtemplates.com and click on flash templates to see a host of our experience. We are a company and can only design on contract.

Regards,
www.netpagesonline.com
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by yinka007(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2009
let me know if you still need a designer.
Re: I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) by obinna79: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2009
Hello, please visit http://www.hostingpacific.net or call 08056106302 for your professional web design services smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check This Site / Need Help Making Nice Menus Like This / I Cant Google My Free Site And Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.