Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,387 members, 7,971,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] (30729 Views)

Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo / The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2012
akereconfi: Photoshop ni......take a look @ obama'z leg......abi naa azonto him wan dance....

I see so many Photoshop trash makin frontpage these days.......all these Mods

The picture is not photoshopped. It's real!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/bill-clinton-obama-dnc_n_1860780.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-clinton-seal-alliance-bow-bear-hug-045804122--election.html

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/us-election/bill-clinton-bows-to-a-man-on-a-mission/story-fn95xh4y-1226466749694
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by sholasys: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2012
akereconfi: Photoshop ni......take a look @ obama'z leg......abi naa azonto him wan dance....

IS EVERY THING PHOTOSHOPED ?, check the yahooo link
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Olaolufred(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2012
elampiro:

I saw this on CNN. I watched it with my eyes. Everything now is tagged photoshop.

The mumu you made this comment on does not have access to cable Tv or at least CNN.
Since he is limited, He wants to proove to you that what you saw on TV was video-shopped.

However, He has the right not to believe you due to his obvious limitations,
But we that saw it believed it.
On this case, you can't help him out unless he decided to help himself.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Olaolufred(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2012
I think this will lay to rest the hullabaloo being raised by 40 laptops
just because Tinubu bows for Buhari.
A right to respect who you chose to is a personal right.
You give that right to who you fill deserves it.
Clinton gave this to a much younger Obama.
Tinubu gave it to older Buhari.
QED.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Dannihel(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2012
Hey peepz!!! Follow me on twitter with >> http://twitter.com/AssQuakeIII you can ask for followback
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2012
If there is anytin I admire most about american presidents and their predecesors is their respect for each other,no matter wot. Unlike the nigeria situation!
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by bigmaut: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2012
obama is his commander-in-chief,president of d world grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Azumy(f): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2012
babaowo: some decent God father has respect.......
kai correct urslf jare! God is 4 Almighty so nextym write godfather i noe ur thumb was skipin.no offence ooo
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2012

not a photoshop I watched is live on aljajzeera and I was our obj will Neva bow for gej. Clinton is not bowing for Obama but for his position as bo 1 citizen
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by omodapson(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2012

Guy, it's no photoshop. I saw it on video so stop spewing trash.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Johnsinia(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Respect
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by redsun(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2012
Obama is the light in america,while the republican rep is the darkness.

Obama's only crime is to lessen the burdens of the poor in america,while the republicans are bent on making the poor suffer more.They are of the old world of status quo taht enjoy seeing the less fortunate suffer.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by redsun(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2012
The only hope that the republican aspirant have for boosting the economy is causing more wars around the world,and thereby creating more job for defence and arms making.

Killing business,that is all they know and that is what makes sense to them,but they forgot the world has moved on and that it is time for levelling up,instead of creating barriers,a time when the thinning resources have to spread evenly among the world inhabitants peacefully anfd harmoniously.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by klexy04: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2012

ode azonto ko kukere ni. Mtchewwww........aw can dat b fotoshop
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Rick9(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2012
but how does this change the price of... That which must not be mentioned. Garr: answer me
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by jadeflint: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by kunlekunle: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5knEXDsrL4&feature=player_detailpage#t=2955s

[size=16pt]watch him bow at the 49th min and stop i-bashing each other[/size]
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by ochukoccna: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
The clearest confirmation yet by the American elite establishment that Obama WILL RETURN as president
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by sammyjay441: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
Please Help Find Azeez Basirat Adejumoke is Missing. any useful information about her where about contact this no 07032984768,or 08028296972 or email us at owoope2010@gmail.com. Thanks. below is the Photograph of Azeez Basirat Adejumoke. God bless you.

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Deiok(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
Opoki:

Very correct, Obama must be a frat and he logically senior Cliton hierachically so its no about age. I may be wrong though!
yeah you know whats up.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by ogaemma: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2012

Wake up man and be updated with the news! Is not photoshop, I watched it live on CNN 2 days ago. Try and see the video on youtube.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by OCCULTIST(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
can someone post the Tinubu photo bowing to buhari lets compare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Olaolufred(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
OCCULTIST: can someone post the Tinubu photo bowing to buhari lets compare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't you photoshop one.
Don't wait for someone,
Take your destiny in your own hand.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by luluosas(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
abuc: Can IBB bow Down for GEJ?
What is the correlation? IBB was a President by the GUN unlike Cliton who was an elected President.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by luluosas(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
abuc: Can IBB bow Down for GEJ?
What is the correlation? IBB was a President by the GUN unlike Clinton who was an elected President.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Ugoduru(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Chai,can obj do dis to Gej
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by seunfuckgarri: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
sammyjay441: Please Help Find Azeez Basirat Adejumoke is Missing. any useful information about her where about contact this no 07032984768,or 08028296972 or email us at owoope2010@gmail.com. Thanks. below is the Photograph of Azeez Basirat Adejumoke. God bless you.
THOSE CRIMINAL THAT KILLED CYNTHIA ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ABDUCTION OF AZEEZ BASIRAT ADEJUMOKES.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
Wow ! Bill Clinton bowing to Obama talk of black man power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave / Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings / Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.