Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here (1508 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here by lovelyS(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2008
Hello my muslim brothers and sisters,i'm in love with HADITH of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) and i will love to view more of your HADITHS. . .So,Post as many as you'all can it gonna be FUN,religious and Allah will be proud of us all.

God Bless as you post !!!
Re: Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here by lovelyS(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2008
My Favourite HADITH as follows

A traveler once came to the mosque to see the prophet. After greeting the prophet he was asked where he was from. The traveler replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the
dialogue between the traveler and the prophet.

Traveler: I do not want azaab to be written in my account.
Prophet : behave well with your parents

Traveler: I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.
Prophet : fear Allah always.

Traveler: I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.
Prophet : recite quran every morning and evening.

Traveler: I want my heart to always be enlightened. ( roshan and munawer)
Prophet: never forget death

Traveler: I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.
Prophet: always treat fellow creatures well.

Traveler: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet : always have faith in only Allah.

Traveler: I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet: be careful of your actions.

Traveler: I wish to live long.
Prophet: always do sile rahm. ( goodness towards blood relations)

Traveler: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet : always be in wudhoo.

Traveler: I wish to stay free of adhaab in the grave.
Prophet : always wear pure (paak) clothes.

Traveler: I never want to burn in hell.
Prophet : control your eyes and tongue.

Traveler: how do I get my sins forgiven.
Prophet: always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.

Traveler: I want people to respect me always.
Prophet : never extend your hands of need at people.

Traveler: I want to always be honored.
Prophet : never humiliate or put down anyone.

Traveler: I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr.
( squeezing in the grave)
Prophet: recite sura e mulk often.

Traveler: I want my wealth to increase.
Prophet: recite sura e waqia every night.

Traveler: I want to be safe and at peace on day of judgement.
Prophet: do zikr of Allah from dusk to night.

Traveler: I want to be in full attention and concentration during namaaz.
Prophet : always do wudhoo with concentration and attention

please pass to all of your Relatives and Friends, Jaza Kum ALLAH'hai Khairan Kaseera
Re: Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2008
Salam

Nice hadith you got there

Will post some later.
Re: Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here by babs787(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2008
Salam

I will post mine later
Re: Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here by olabowale(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2008
@Every Muslim and Muslima: As Salaamualaykum war Rhamatullahi Tahallah wab Barakatuh, brothers and sisters in in deen Haqquh. Please post your hadith/sunnah with reference books, numbers and pages. This is because we are being educated by it, altogether. We will like to use the information, to cross reference and also when we repeat it, it will not be as if it is just from our own desires.

We should remember that Islam is completed on Our beloved Muhammad (as). Everything goes back to him and altimately goes back to Al Rahman!

@Lovely_S: Please could you give the source reference of your beautiful hadith, of the traveler above? May Allah increase your knowledge and the knowledge of all of this Ummah.

Jazakallahu Khair.
Re: Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here by lovelyS(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Olabowale

Someone sent it to me through email

Try the link
http://www.wahabs.com/hadith/hadith_e/hadith_e.htm

Here are more,

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 56:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's Apostle continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Apostle had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it. When the Prophet finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" The Prophet said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Once the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree but felt shy to answer the others then asked, "What is that tree, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "It is the date-palm tree."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 59:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree. The others then asked, "Please inform us what is that tree, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "It is the date-palm tree."

Ma Sallam
Re: Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here by mukina2: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
I donated a pedigree horse in the path of Allah. Its owner made it languish. I thought that he would sell it at a cheap price. I asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about it, whereupon he said: Do not buy it and do not take back your charity, for one who takes back a charity is like a dog which swallows its vomit.

Hadith number in Sahih Muslim : 3044

(1) (Reply)

Sermon: Evil Communications Of The Heart / What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? / Who Is Who In The Bible: Adam The First Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.