Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,858 members, 7,906,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? (4455 Views)

What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by flirt69: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
How long was your shortest relationship? and does a long relationship make you stand a better chance to get married to the person at the end or is it just a case of enjoy the fun while the offer lasts, undecided grin
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by opokonwa(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2008
29 days.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
Four days!!!! LOL. . . . I was in secondary school then. **** those were the days****
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by naijaborn(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2008
7years! , can yu imagine dat?! i hate to rememba cry cry cry
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by flirt69: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
4 days? wow, thats something. I dated this babe and we were so much inlove. We were so much inlove that we couldn't stay without each other but we broke up after two days,

undecided
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ naijaborn

7 YEARS!!!!! that was you SHORTEST relationship?
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ flirt69

I was very young with an attention span of about 5 seconds. That was my time to mess about and I used it very wisely. lol
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by flirt69: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
I was very young with an attention span of about 5 seconds. That was my time to mess about and I used it very wisely. lol
hehe, i bet u used it to the fullest, i am so proud of u grin I tot i heard someone say his longest was 7 years, , i am sure his longest will be a century then undecided
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2008
naijaborn:

7years! , can yu imagine that?! i hate to rememba cry cry cry
ROFLMAO.lol
motive behind the action. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
7 months!
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by klassyguy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
1 week - i met this busty and fine chick during a conference, we got together, about 4 days later she came visiting me at home, before we knew what was happening, we were butt naked and riding each other like crazy. i downloaded myy stuff, kissed the girl silly, and saw her off. She came the following day for a repeat performance. That was the very last day i saw her as i left town the following morning.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by chidipupay(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2008
3day my friend hooked us up,
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by flirt69: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2008
1 week - i met this busty and fine chick during a conference, we got together, about 4 days later she came visiting me at home, before we knew what was happening, we were butt naked and riding each other like crazy. i downloaded myy stuff, kissed the girl silly, and saw her off. She came the following day for a repeat performance. That was the very last day i saw her as i left town the following morning.
thats what we call a quicky, , bros wouldn't u like to have a return match of that?? cry
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by sleekdot(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2008
1 month. was just a waste of my time
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by TheSly: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
4days. . . . .never knew wat got me into it in the first place. . . . . undecided
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
1 week.
Broad called it quits after i sent a text intended for a different girl to her.
Goofiest thing I'v ever done.
nothing do me!
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Esss(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ topic

5 days
Reason; The broad was a mooch
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by blackgucci(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
1 hour 45 minutes 33 seconds,
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by adeboo(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2008
I think mine was for less than two weeks - saw each other maybe 7 times and that was that.
I had known him for like 7 years and he still acted the fool.

Knowing someone for a particular length of time doesnt guarantee anything o.
Just ask God to guide u to the rite person cause the heart of a man / woman is desperately wicked.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by shescute4(f): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
@adeboo
Knowing someone for a particular length of time doesnt guarantee anything o.
Just ask God to guide u to the rite person cause the heart of a man / woman is desperately wicked.
i second u on that.mine lasted 2days.he just wanted everything to happen at the same time & i was young had a very bright future(didn't want to take a chance with one i knew very little about).
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by msanda(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
My shortest relationship was about two weeks. It was fun, really. Started out very romantic. Long talks on MTN xtra-cool & Starcomms on weekends. Visits etc. Then it got physical. Then more phone "activity". Then her ex turns out to be my friend and. . . Kapish!
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by flirt69: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2008
But seriously, my shortest relationship was about two weeks. It was fun, really. Started out very romantic. Long talks on MTN xtra-cool & Starcomms on weekends. Visits etc. Then it got physical. Then more phone "activity". Then her ex turns out to be my friend and. . . Kapish!
anyway, sometimes i wonder, but i guess sometimes it's just about the fantacies, so many people dont even know what they want.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by olabisimot(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
3weeks, jump into it and jumped out. tut he was the rite person but ,
cant even xplain
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by kingkams(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2008
6 Months. But i must admit it was fun when it lasted. she left town and shortly afterwards got MARRIED.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by flirt69: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
i think the problem really is that many people go into relationships because of the physical looks, so when they finally eat the food they have longed for, they sudenly feel different about their partner or what do you think? undecided
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by kingkams(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
flirt69:

i think the problem really is that many people go into relationships because of the physical looks, so when they finally eat the food they have longed for, they sudenly feel different about their partner or what do you think? undecided

The truth is some people ( most especially girls ) hide their true self from the partner. So by the time you get closer, you feel they are not worth all the action.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by sylvao2000(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
@poster ----- 25years only
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by sylvex(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2008
six months. Then was still young and naive though cry
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by babycool(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2008
2 months, it was the worst i had, it was like two years, made a big Phew!!! whan it finally ended grin
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by sagitarius(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2008
6 days, then rested on d 7th, lol
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by topkin(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2008
About 2 weeks cheesy I was happy it was over!!! [s]shhh, don't say i told u, she was my sugar mummy[/s]
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by ikamefa(f): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2008
3 months

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikebe Na Money! / What Can I Do About This Girl That Keep Telling Me That She Is Engaged? / A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.