Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,980 members, 7,927,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? (6258 Views)

... / How To Apply Blush Without Looking Flushed 2 / How To Apply Blush Without Looking Flushed 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by nacotic(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Without exaggeratn I can't go more than 3hours without lookn in a mirror not countn car windows n my fone screen n anywia I can see my reflection n yes m a guy n yes I knw its a bad habit lol
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by vividgate: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Joey82: i only look at the mirror when am at the barber's place.

That makes us 2
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by geogeous(f): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
Oh i cant do without mirror for a whole day. Even if i had to rush out in the morning, i wont be very much confidence in myself cos i dont know how i look and at such period i wouldn't want to run into anyone i know. Though am getting rid of my obsession by assuring myself am too ugly to stare at my reflection for so long. But nevertheless i still indulge myself anyway.THUMBS UP for me!
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by emmycee(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
dangerzone:

Are you sure you dont really care about what people say about your physical appearance?the mirror can be decieving sometimes u know especially when you are on 4bottle of ...........
not evn dat..some mirror actually makes u look gud nd some maks u feel u re ugly...mirrors re of diff kinds..

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Clemzy16(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm not a lady, but i enjoy looking at my reflection on the mirror every single moment. Though, i wouldn't say It's the best thing to do, cus sometimes, it makes me feel like, "ain't you changing at all?." but either ways, It's all good.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

You mean you are married Hey!! This is really bad news for me oo...y na? Why?

LOL this is funny.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by bluejeff(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2012
when i was in nysc camp, for almost a week i didn't look at the mirror. when i eventually did, i looked like robinson crusoe.

;Dwhen i was in nysc camp, for almost a week i didn't look at the mirror. when i eventually did, i looked like robinson crusoe.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by alajor(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Me I dey look oo,and I'm a guy....car mirrors,car windows,0just abou grin ;Dt anywhere I can c myself. Even sometimes self I dey look well well at my shadow to check myself out
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by hildaa(f): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2012
how can one dress and go out of the house without looking at the mirror? mirror all the way!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by boolarinwa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
greatgod2012: as a woman, i have every right to look good almost everytime, so there is no way i can know dt im looking good if i dont look at myself in d mirror, so i dont think i can do withour mirror in a day, i have mirror around me everywhere, in my bag especially,

True talk
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by WarHorse1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivid gate:

That makes us 2

That make 3 of us. I even shave without a mirror.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
rokiatu:

LOL this is funny.
But am not joking na, I had very sweet and colourful plans for both of us.
Just think about it, we could make a great couple.
Pls forget about about your husband and fly away with me....to wherever it is that love takes us.
I will get you pregnant and you will bear children for me...very beautiful ones...they will have your eyes and your nose....and the boys will have ***** as big as mine. wink
What do you say?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
i cant do witout miror o
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by ChukChinCol(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mirror addict?...2 start wit, i dont hv a mirror in my house...i try a lot 2 avoid lookn at my reflection at any parked car, glass windows. Bt if i go 2d saloon, i hv my gaze glued 2 my image d entire duration.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Acidosis: i cant do witout miror o

Please I didn't post this crap, an idio. t did after gaining access to my account (password & name) ..
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
A whole year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Ashawo (VOTE!) / Simple Tips To Help You Grow And Maintain Edges / Six Nigerian States With The Most Ugly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.