Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,311 members, 7,947,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. (1040 Views)

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. by waltzoffor(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2012
When i See You Sitting on top of my car
Looking up at the sky Gazing at all the stars
Thinking of your eyes I wish you were here with me
Right by my side with your arms
around me I miss everything about you
Including your touch I love the way you make me feel
Like there is a reason Im here I don't know what I would do without
you
I hope to never have to find out You mean so much to me
You're the reason for everything that I
do I close my eyes now
Picturing our first kiss The way you held me close
And craddled my head A smile appears on my face
As I start to remember your embrace I finally decide to go to sleep
So that I can see your beautiful face I climb into bed and hold my pillow
close
Acting as if it is your body I can't wait anymore
I want to become your wife I want to fall asleep every night next to
your heart
And wake up every morning by your
soft kisses and touch
Re: I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. by Tedpgrass: 5:54am On Sep 08, 2012
Eeehmmm.

When did u become a she??

Copy n paste
Re: I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. by waltzoffor(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2012
pls recheck ur memory, if u want to gist me inform me. What do u knw abt cupy ad paste? >:
Re: I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. by Mynd44: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2012
Copy paste jorh
Re: I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2012
waltz offor: pls recheck ur memory, if u want to gist me inform me. What do u knw abt cupy ad paste? >:
are you saying its not c & p?? Take time oo
Re: I Miss You So Much, Intresting Story You Must Read. by Dahbutter(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
What a faggy poem, its so digusting to see two guys in love. So I guess you are the one who bends over and takes it up d yansh shocked

(1) (Reply)

Girls: If You Dont Want To Be Molested, Then Dont Venture! / ******* / How To Toast A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.